Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 104086 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »
My secret phone number that I forget to call...

436-1236-643

with fobby accent

for phree sax, want to phree sax, sax for phree...

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2019, 05:49:59 PM »
My Single Player Mode:

Up Up Down Down, Left Right Left Right, A B B A, A A B B, B A B A, B A A B, Select Me and Start!

If you should decide to choose Two Player Mode:...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2019, 09:55:43 PM »
I always talk my talk but can walk my walk

I might stumble over on my stumble over

I will skip on over on my skip on over

I have to be careful not to trip over on my trip over

Offline WildRedLotus

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2019, 03:30:11 PM »
Yes, I know you can walk your talk. Just like that one time when you just suddenly popped over.. Didn't expect it at all until my sister kept calling me to come home because a guy friend has come over! Thought you were just joking.  ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 18, 2019, 09:33:11 PM »
Yes, I know you can walk your talk. Just like that one time when you just suddenly popped over.. Didn't expect it at all until my sister kept calling me to come home because a guy friend has come over! Thought you were just joking.  ;D

Integrity and Honesty...Humi lity and Modesty.

Always a Hero at heart...never the villain at start.

Thanks so much.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 19, 2019, 02:08:24 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZxKsyQoW8g

The Prayer - Josh Groban and Charlotte Church

I only heard this song once, but it has always touch me in the heart.  The compassion that I have to share it with another.  The duet that I somehow imagined I could sing...perhaps a long time ago if I still would've had the desire to voice.

This is for that special someone, well it's for all the special people out there.  I have never prayed for myself for anything but I will pray that this song will make an impact and light a hope for you as well.  A fight in my life, like the fight in your life.  The fight in all our lives that we must fight to see some hope.  The hope that we must create ourselves.  The actions that we must make for ourselves.  Our resolve to overcome our despair.  It may be a Christian song influence but still a beautiful song with the brevity of the lyrics is so uplifting to me.

Quest for Camelot.  I had never seen the movie where this song was featured performed by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli.

Offline WildRedLotus

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2019, 03:10:44 PM »
Some causes are worth fighting for even if we lose at the end. It's the fight that will teach us how to be stronger and prepare us for the next fight.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2019, 04:25:35 PM »
Hmmm....I was wondering why I set my alarm clock this morning...I knocked it off.

I woke up just recently...oh it's garbage day...didn't roll out the trash to the street.  >:(

Some causes are worth fighting for even if we lose at the end. It's the fight that will teach us how to be stronger and prepare us for the next fight.
  Only fight the fight that's worth fighting for...

Only fight the fight that worth not losing for...

If you can't win...make sure that you don't lose.

When you don't lose and you feel like you didn't win...it's not what that's about  You did put the fight to them...and they will no longer want to fight.  That is what it's about.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 24, 2019, 02:42:13 AM »
You pregnant women...please stay away from me.

Your pheromones are rubbing me all wrong...making me feel sick, nauseous,  and that certain smells are suddenly so strong and mostly pungent.

Now why can't it be, make me feel sweet, and uplifting...ma ke certain smells aromatic.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2019, 10:52:16 AM »
For some reason I am getting goo goo guru again...feels like I was kid again.

Zest is best for life
Zeal is the deal for life.
Passion for compassion in life
Choosing a grooving  in life

If it weren't for the amnesia that put a blank slate in my life...who knows karma chameleon.  I most certainly don't know.  Don't know what I know.   It was as is.  What about semantic memory?  Or as some say memories from a past life or past lives if we are to believe in reincarnation.  The successive reincarnation of our humanity in order to transcend to that higher plane of existence.  How many more reincarnations?  With most certainty not within this lifetime or end of this lifetime.  I think twice more will get me there.  How many past reincarnations has it taken...who knows really.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2019, 11:19:44 AM »
I think the most pivotal moment of my life was at the age of 15 years.  That was when I was getting beaten down by about twelve plus Hmong punks.   My two younger brothers of 8 and 12 years of age wanted to go play so the begged me for two weeks to take them to the arcade.  It was just a normal sunny summer day like normal.  I finally agreed so we walked towards the arcade.  The arcade was about maybe a mile and a half away.  There was a wooded section that we could take as a short cut.  Well only problem was that at the end of the street just before we were going to cut into the woods was some other Hmong boys.  I'd figure they were just going to the arcade too, it's the normal route.  Well they were walking in front of us and we were slightly behind them.  Then they split into two groups one in front and one behind us.  I could feel something wrong but I'd figure since I was taller than any of them that they wouldn't mess with us.  Then they started to taunt us by throwing rocks but I ignored them.

Suddenly one guy kicks me from behind and I turn around only to get punched in the face.  They all surrounded us.  They started to swear and taunt and sucker punch me repeatedly.  I had enough and I punched the punk who landed the first punch on me, knocking him down and out.  I thought they would back off after that but I was wrong.  Next thing all them punks were all over me, continously puncking and kicking from behind me.  Not a single punk would stand their ground and fight head on.  It was a losing fight for me, I couldn't simultaneously defend and attack.  I was totalling stuck in defensive mode as I feared for my younger brother's life.  I was being hit with rocks from the distance.  They took their shoes off and hammered me with it.  I had to draw all them punks at me.  My younger brothers were stunned and shocked.  Frozen in fear.

I made a short run distance where I could see the punks weren't even touching my younger brothers.  I held my ground for a few more moments.  That's when I really felt a hard knock to me head.  I was either hit by a large stone or totally got punched to the head really hard.  I really couldn't stay and take the beating anymore.  Maybe if I just fall down and they would just leave me alone.  I took a dive to the ground.  They didn't leave me alone.  They stomped on me.  They continously kicked me down each time I tried to get back up.  They stood on top of me and kept giving me a beating.  All this time swearing at me and talking trash.  I remember clearly some of their words.  Why did you punch me?  Why did you kick me?  Why did you fight?  You aint so tough!  You're going to die!.  Several minutes past as I lay there motionless being beatened like a dead horse.  Eventually they grew tired and they left me.  My two younger brothers merely watched the whole thing.

I lay there till the punks were totally gone.  I got up.  Felt all the pain and saw all the blood.  My brothers only said a few words to me.  Are you all right?  You're bleeding from your ears.  There was a pond nearby and I slowly made my way there.  I washed the blood off of me as best as I can.  Since I knew my old man would probably give me another beating too if he saw that I was involved in a fight.  Which was something he always believed that was which I was the cause of it.  I washed the blood from my face and was carefull with the blood from my ears.  I washed the blood from my hands and arms from all that beating I took.  I was still in shock over the event a little surprised that I wasn't dead.

I got up made my walk back home.  It was a slow walk, I was hurting a lot.  Each step was full of pain and anguish, but it would be better to get home before those punks come back.  I was in no condition to kick any ass since I was so beatened up already.  I knew what my mistakes were.  I was too soft.  I didn't fight to kill.  I was fighting to protect and defend.  That was my fault.  I so clearly knew that my younger brothers were endangered but somehow they didn't even get a scratch.   That was okay.  My objective was completed.  My younger brothers were safe.  As my mind replayed the fight, I kind of scared myself.  My choices of fighting to kill instead.  I didn't know I had it in me, but it was there.  A rage that might break loose of it's chains.  Yet it still hasn't to this very day.
Dang. Something like that would've fuct me up for life. I'd be planning my revenge on them kids each day until they're wiped out.  Glad I wasn't you since something like that would've taken up many years of my life.  I might've even waited and stalked one or two of them till they had children and then use their children to get back at them.  >:D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2019, 01:43:22 AM »
Dang. Something like that would've fuct me up for life. I'd be planning my revenge on them kids each day until they're wiped out.  Glad I wasn't you since something like that would've taken up many years of my life.  I might've even waited and stalked one or two of them till they had children and then use their children to get back at them.  >:D
The thing that truly scares me the most...if I was to fear anything in life is my ability to kill.  Yet it is kept in check by my simple compassion for others.  Growing up anywhere I go or any place I end up, I always had a fight or flight plan in my mind.  Always try to be a shadow, or that wallflower.  For driving on the road, always be alert to potential road rage idiots.  In parties or big gatherings, always be mindful or vigilante of possible flying 44 oz of jar of alcohol.  No zombie will bite me if the Zombie Apocalypse ever comes.  :2funny:

Offline WildRedLotus

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2019, 08:57:12 AM »
My secret phone number that I forget to call...

436-1236-643

with fobby accent

for phree sax, want to phree sax, sax for phree...

:knuppel2: :nono: Hey, I tried to call but wrong number... :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2019, 11:11:59 AM »
This morning...the loudest ever thunder clap I have ever heard or experienced... nearly blew out my ear drums and the house has never shook and vibrated this much ever before.  The term thunderstorm, it literally was just thunder.  Since I was asleep at the moment, I didn't see the flash, but I did see it, while my eyes were closed.  I felt like it was just  a few feet above overhead.  Because it was so close, both the flash and clapped were synchronized.  I have never ever heard a secondary reverberation of the original clap and this one time I did and it was echoing it's way away.

Fortunately it was an arc of plasma that only came close to ground and did not make landfall.  I had my fan blowing on me while I was asleep so I could not tell how the ionization in the air was.  I was too physically tired, so I didn't wake up to to wander around at that moment.  Now that I'm up, it's sunny outside and only a hint of some moisture.  Nothing around outside shows any indication of a storm front.  Radar map online shows thunderstorm around outside my area and I seem to be in an eye of calmness.  It sunny and clear outside at the moment.  Daily weather prediction is scattered thunderstorms.  Current time is about 11am...that thunderclap was about 8:30 am.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2019, 11:59:59 AM »
It is about noon and I just notice a drastic change in outside weather.  The clouds and winds have just picked up.

Advertisements