Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 104261 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2015, 02:01:38 PM »
Where are they heading off to? I love school field trip.
Field day, it's basically all out track and field plus other games.  It was one of the things I used to look forward in school when I was a kid.  I usually win at the standing long jump or place in one of the sprint races as long as the volunteer judges were honest.  You never see a white person run out and raise the hand of the Asian boy to recognize the winner.  Maybe things are different nowadays.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2015, 04:02:07 PM »
Guess they canceled Field day for fear of rain.  Gosh I remember back then thunderstorms didn't stop anything outdoors.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2015, 01:10:27 AM »
What a lousy timing to go fishing for catfish.  It was a chilly 41f temp.  Windy to go with it and u was under dressed for the conditions.  Needless suffering and I still spent over 6 hours tormenting myself.  Shivering and fun burned now, my body aches. 

Ah break out the wine bottle... Should've just stay home and chilled.  Well what's the fun in that?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2015, 02:41:29 AM »
My kids asked for a new mommy again cuz the old one is broken.  What am I supposed to say again?  Sure, but it's not going to happen right away.  Then my daughter says that she wants a little sister.  What am I going to say again? Sure, but it's not a sure thing.  What if your new mommy doesn't want children? 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2015, 08:03:20 AM »
 :'( awww so sad :'(

Kids are more understanding than we adults think, they actually know what is going on.

My nephew he is 10:

Auntie did you know make-up makes you look older? Me: is that right? ???
Did you know that when we die, we don't all go to heaven? Me: oh, shocking :-\
I know where babies come from and dad don't even know. Me: :2funny:

So they know a lot more than we think ::) Just be honest with her.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2015, 09:00:51 AM »
Deep down they have this sorrow and dissatisfactio n with their mom.  They want so much to yearn for a motherly affection but feel they should punish their mom for her negligence.

I don't know how honesty can help them fully understand and adjust comfortably, when they only deal with their mom's lies and broken promises. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2015, 09:05:55 AM »
There's always an embracing feeling when I put on my business  casual clothes.  Yes I feel sexy, still have a great figure for a middle aged man.  This going to job interviews is like business dating.  LOL that's what one recruiter told me.  Geez no one has ever said that to me before. 

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2015, 09:23:08 AM »
Deep down they have this sorrow and dissatisfactio n with their mom.  They want so much to yearn for a motherly affection but feel they should punish their mom for her negligence.

I don't know how honesty can help them fully understand and adjust comfortably, when they only deal with their mom's lies and broken promises.

It's hard, especially for a child. Having to grow up without both parents. Hero, do the best you can do and they will understand, not now as young adolescents but when they are older. Time heals most wounds, especially emotional ones. Through love and understanding from the arent that cared enough to stay and raise them, they can prevail O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2015, 02:57:33 PM »
Okay the job searching is over.  I've gone back to the restaurant business - fast food.  Back to the meat grinder... Maybe I'll work on getting digits again at the drive thru... LOL.  Those were good times, great memories.  Collected over forty numbers one night, and funny how I got like five numbers from one car, not once but two car load of party chicas.  Those were the meat grinder days.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2015, 03:49:42 PM »
Tell me which chain, I'll come order foods from you.
Their latest commercial goes: We have the meat.  LOL

I'll be in the Highland park store for training.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2015, 04:00:40 PM »
Arby's?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2015, 04:05:17 PM »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2015, 12:38:50 AM »
Reflecting back on my job searching... These days I had interviewed and spoken with lots of women.  Now apparently they kept mentioning job searching is like dating.  Okay I see it sort of like that.  I get dresses up and have rendezvous with another person.  We make small talk to see if our personalities align.  However this is strictly professional.  However why did a few women mentioned dating and about trying to get a second date?   Is this the new way of interviewing for jobs or is this just their personal agenda.  It's almost the same feeling when sometimes working and interacting with female colleagues when there's a little sexualization hint from them.  Me personally, I never want to be accused of sexual harassment even if she's the one making those innuendos and then being oblivious to it.

It's tough.  I'm looking for a job not a date.  Cuz I didn't personally call these women back, they just sort of don't call me back about the interviews process.  If I wasn't in such a need for a job...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2015, 07:17:28 AM »
we have the meat  O0

Arby's by Highland park? Now I must come by and say "hello" :hello:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2015, 08:02:32 AM »
Arby's by Highland park? Now I must come by and say "hello" :hello:
Hello all the way to California.  :D

Advertisements