Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 103650 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2015, 11:17:15 PM »
I almost cut one of my thumb off with a broken piece of glass. You know how you reach inside a drinking glass and it breaks? It was a very big cut. Still have scar.
Did you had to get stitches?

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Dark Angel

« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2015, 11:21:25 PM »
Nope. But i cried though. Lol

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 07, 2015, 01:20:10 AM »
Too bad by the time I got off work, it's a night rain.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 12, 2015, 04:46:47 AM »
So I was thinking about how every time I would call for an oil change appointment, and they would tell me I don't need one, just come on in.  Now the last time I went in, they're asking if I have an appointment.  I told them no, cuz you guys don't make appointments for oil changes.  Cuz they're really busy that day.  Well...still don't make appointments, then asking for appointments for...I can tell bs cuz they're just lazy...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2015, 02:25:44 AM »
My thirsty garden...a few days of high winds...a few days of dry weather.  Gosh things looked kind of needing rain.  So finally some spotty rain in the middle of the night.  Good... So glad.  Haven't had time to water it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 16, 2015, 08:26:19 AM »
Woke up to the sound of thunder...its been like a long time since then.  Thought it was the train, but wasn't.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2016, 11:53:13 PM »
Last entry was waking up to thunder.  Well a few weeks ago, seemed like I had that thundercloud right above.  Sounded like my house exploded.  I felt the air moved in and out.  The entire house vibrating and jumping up and down on its foundation.  How's that for a rude awakening?  Didn't get much sleep that night.  At least it wasn't a tornado.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 12, 2018, 03:45:56 AM »
Well...I guess the fight continues...

Seems like I've been on the silent side of life...it's where I'm set.  I need nothing more. Just peace and quiet.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2019, 07:49:06 AM »
Why are you fighting for your life? Trying to stay away from the dark side?

It's like this...fishing .  To a person when they hooked up a fish, it's just trying to reel that fish in.  To a fish, it's a fight for it's life when it's hooked.  The fish must swim hard, jump out of the water, thrash about trying to get the hook off or even break the fishing line.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 11, 2019, 11:10:51 AM »
If I fall through the ice and drown, I don't think I would fight for my life.  Of course whoever finds me will have to fight to pry my fishing rod out of my hands.  :D

If you don't hear from me anymore...this may have happened.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #235 on: January 11, 2019, 09:06:51 PM »
If I fall through the ice and drown, I don't think I would fight for my life.  Of course whoever finds me will have to fight to pry my fishing rod out of my hands.  :D

If you don't hear from me anymore...this may have happened.

May peace be with you. People say drowning is one of the more peaceful ways to pass away. However, what do they know right? They're still alive.  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 11, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
May peace be with you. People say drowning is one of the more peaceful ways to pass away. However, what do they know right? They're still alive.  ;D

LOL...yeap.

Anyway I found a spot that was only 3 inches of ice.  I decide that today, I will not drive on that section of water...um thin ice.  I didn't even had my cleats on nor any ice picks...and I didn't even had my flotation suit on either.  I guess I'm not as daring as I was when I was young.  So I'm still alive.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2019, 12:07:36 PM »
So did you catch any fishes? It's too cold and I cant seem to stand the cold temperature anymore.  Never did ice fishing and probably wont, but glad you are enjoying it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 26, 2019, 07:18:42 PM »
So did you catch any fishes? It's too cold and I cant seem to stand the cold temperature anymore.  Never did ice fishing and probably wont, but glad you are enjoying it.

Yes I did catch a few crappies.  However this upcoming week, no plans to do any ice fishing.  It's cold and it's easy to break things when it's that cold.  Gas augers have trouble starting.  Propane heaters have trouble lighting up.  And Stiff fingers, if not shaking from the cold.  LOL.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2019, 08:53:42 AM »
Yes I did catch a few crappies.  However this upcoming week, no plans to do any ice fishing.  It's cold and it's easy to break things when it's that cold.  Gas augers have trouble starting.  Propane heaters have trouble lighting up.  And Stiff fingers, if not shaking from the cold.  LOL.

yeah, its cold out there. Has been near the negatives.  I cant seem to stand the cold anymore, and I used to deer hunt in the cold. lol.. O0

Advertisements