Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 103605 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2019, 06:00:32 PM »
yeah, its cold out there. Has been near the negatives.  I cant seem to stand the cold anymore, and I used to deer hunt in the cold. lol.. O0

Deer hunting...the memories.  As soon as I put the shotgun down due to cold hands...the deer shows up.  I ain't disciplined like them OG's are.

Hunting/butchering animals just isn't my stomach/nose thing.  I totally respect the guys who can do it.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »
Yeah, I can relate to you.  My body hasn't been able to adjust to the cold anymore and haven't gone deer hunting in a while.  simply putting into perspective that i am not a hardcore hunter like my friends.

I went squirrel hunting in dec with a uncle and wanted to leave after a couple hours, while he made us stayed till sun down.. lol..

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 13, 2019, 05:18:28 AM »
I'm so tired, I want to sleep, but my mind won't let me rest...

I want to stay awake to finish doing some things, but then my body wants to rest...

...tired of fighting on the opposite end of things...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 13, 2019, 05:59:41 AM »
Keep on fighting, time comes with happiness.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 13, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »
Stop fighting yourself.. or your mind/body that is. You know.. the secret to a restful night? SLEEPING PILL.

I don't want to fight...I just want peace.

Maybe I need HAPPY PILL.  >:D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2019, 11:06:53 AM »
happy pill huh? sure....i know plenty of happy pills over seas...lol ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2019, 11:47:04 PM »
Well well well...I was just thinking if I was collecting badges or titles in life...or like those trophies unlocked by accomplishment s.  Let me start my list...

Checkers Champion = Everyone told me I was terrible at it, but I entered a tournament and came out beating the 5 time champ whose won it since Kindergarten.  Oh so everyone was just cheating when I was playing leisurely cuz I never won once.  So when it was actually watched...no one could cheat.
Body builder = Actually more like body sculpting all natural.  If only food didn't cost so much.  The cooking, prepping, and making it yummy 10k calories a day.
More Power than an Ant = Seriously free weight leg pressed over 1200 lbs.  That's three sets of ten reps was my usual routine on my high five sets.  There are no more weights in the house and no racks to hold them.  It takes about half an hour to collect them.  Then I have to put them away...wait there goes one hour of my gym time.
Military Man = two tours over seas...twice was enough
Instructor/Trainer/Teacher = yeah most of all being your own student
Divorced = that was the biggest pain in life, but over it (was married) that's how it works.
Anmesia = the best thing in life perhaps is beginning all over from nothing in my mind
Family Guy = Father (and mother) to my children - I raised both of them all by myself like 98%
Coach = yes, I coached them juniors as if I coached them FIVB mens...made the third strings into first strings and now everybody wants them.
AVP = well not officially, but I did play against them in exhibition.  That's where I learned that it's not all skill, cuz no professional will admit to losing in a fair pick up match.  Perhaps I should've at least gotten their names...
Monkey King = There isn't a pole that I could not climb, as long as it's was small enough for my hands to grab.  Plus, never will I do the telephone wire monkey business dare ever again...
Downhill Expert = Snowboard and any slope, I will take on.
Street Fighter = People talk the talk, but I did the walk the whole walk and I wonder why no one has ever died, maybe just pure luck.
Tetris Master = Original released Nintendo Tetris first person to get through level 21, without any cheats.  Any faster and that's all cheat, because it's luck and it falls at the rate of one line to the corner and only enough time for two clicks rotation.  If you got two lines, you're dead = until they revised it in later versions.
Never die Contra Force = Those oldies and goodies consoles games where you can beat the normal mode, then go to the expert mode all in one life.  Contra, Life Force, etc.,...I didn't realize how much time I spent on video games, I will just walk into the pit or crash my ship into the most obvious wall...just to die.
Drift Master = One little pebble at the corner of the road and your car could be totaled and you in the hospital.  Why I never attempt the same thing twice...
Saviour = I now wonder why people never thanked me for saving their life, but I didn't do it for the thanks.  I think that those who are in shock don't realize it in that situation or under those circumstances.
Sniper = Really it's all in the rifle.  All I did was pulled the trigger.
Bass Master = Not really, but learning how to cast a bait casting reel is an accomplishment .
Most Artistic Most Creative = I didn't realize people even voted for me, every year.  Where did, when did, who did, voted, cuz I sure didn't.  I didn't even know the meaning of the word until...I forget when - that Amnesia trophy is beyond platinum status - ultra legendary.
Hmong Villager = Only the select know where that original rare gold trophy came from.
PH'r = That's gotta be a platinum trophy...LOL.  So rare and only found here.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:07:15 AM by VillainousHero »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:06 PM »
It's been so long since someone tried to physically pick a fight with me.  It's always them kaydo or meka who are so self centered.  Okay, they talk big while sitting in there car, telling me to step outside. 

You idiot, why don't you step outside of your car then.  I even told them, come back at 6 O'clock.  I don't see anyone.  Waste of time.

I'm old now...so if these perps want to fight.  It's gonna be very quiet fight and no one will hear about it.  :knuppel2:  Really no one checks the dumpsters anymore.  This ain't NYC.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2019, 10:01:46 PM »
Honestly, I think when we are young, we get careless. As we get older we are more wiser and we can actually avoid confrontationa l situations. However there are still a lot of immature and ignorance people in this world who is nothing but trouble maker. I would try to avoid these people at all cost. It will just cost your life.
Actually I'm afraid it will cost them their life...I'm more scared of how capable I am when dealing with these types of people.  When I was young, it was enough to prove that no matter how they come at me, they couldn't hurt me.  I could easily dodge, evade, deflect, then disarm them no matter the weapon they brought.  At this age, I don't dodge, evade, nor deflect anything.  I have to change my ways and disable them completely.  Growing up, I used to laugh at this kid who only says that he will kick'm in the balls.  I understand he didn't had the fighting skills, so that was his method of escaping.  Now I don't fully understand why I am fearless.  I do know that if an enemy isn't going to back down, you need to eliminate them.  Kill the fight once and for all.  No one will miss these perps.  No one is gonna go looking for them when they're gone.  Kill one bad guy, save ten lives.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 27, 2019, 09:44:20 PM »
Bills, bills, bills, if anything in life...there's just too much bills...stupid cost of living in free country that's free to charge you for everything.  When's the clean air tax coming?  >:(

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 28, 2019, 05:44:36 AM »
It's the American way. And I prefer this over living in Laos.

Theravada

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2019, 01:34:28 AM »
It's the American way. And I prefer this over living in Laos.

I grew up here in the states so, I only know how it is here.

You were either black, white, or mexican...What's an Asian?   :2funny:  Then what's a Banana?  >:(   These were the people who were being hypocrites. 

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2019, 11:23:56 AM »
I was the Mexican having grew up in Cali lol

Theravada

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 28, 2019, 12:24:07 PM »
If there's a song that defines the kind of person who I am, I'll say this one tops my list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npYyg_BjTU

Jim Steinman - Meatloaf

I would do anything for love, but I won't that

I fight for my love, but there's certain things I won't fight for love

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 28, 2019, 12:31:30 PM »
I work in certain jobs for a long time...being successful where others have failed at.

Yet once again I am being passed up for a promotion.

I understand that being too good to be promoted...Is this really what people want for their business?  Perhaps

It's okay, I don't have much ambition left in life.  I don't have a desire to tackle any more problems.

I have solutions...bu t are others willing to implement them?  If not...offer was on table.

I just want peace and equilibrium in my life. 

Advertisements