Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 103659 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #330 on: June 24, 2022, 12:54:15 AM »
So a big oak tree broke off during those few days of warm windy days this past weekend.  It came down crashing onto the neighbor's little backyard garden shack and took out their power lines.  Tough.  Although it really was their own fault to begin with.  What did you expect when you cut all your trees and now leaving me with my trees that were in the middle of the wood line.  They are weaker trunks that will break under wind, rain, or snow.  So now it has happen although it took a few years.  So he calls me an idiot.  I pretend not to hear or rather choose not to respond to negativity.  Since it was his own stupidity that brought that about.  So me the idiot and him the stupid one, works out well. 

My dilemma now is figuring out how to saw the remaining tree trunks that's too heavy for me to move.  How I must now spend my free time cleaning up the mess of mother nature.  And when will the next tree fall, it's only a matter of time.  It's all in direct area of power lines.  Just a matter of time.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 10, 2022, 06:00:16 PM »
Google chrome update!  Gosh now things look different slightly.  I always dislike these changes, cuz I have to look in different spots for things I used to do.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2022, 07:03:18 PM »
So I got this PC when my kids were still toddlers or so, as far as I can remember easily over ten years.  Lately for the past couple of years, it's been stalling and freezing on any application I do.  Yeah even opening the little file folder and it often hangs up for several minutes.  So I finally decided that it's time for a newer PC.  Just bought the new one and then suddenly the old one is not hanging up or stalling.  WHY???????!!!!  So here I am typing on the old one still.  I haven't plug the new one up yet as seems I might need a little side table that's a little longer cuz the stand is two legged on the ends, vs the traditional single center stand.  Oh the dilemma.  Oh well, I sort of knew this would happen.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 13, 2022, 04:03:33 PM »
Okay, so the old one is crapping choking crashing down.  Yes as of typing this.  This is the new PC.  It's so weird looking and gosh, I'm gonna miss all those downloaded photos on the old PC.  Lots of catfish girls that I so liked so much, so lovely so cutey so gorgeous.  Ah well my eyes is getting worse so if I cannot see, I don't need.  :D

This is like the fastest PC set up ever in my life.  Although Wi-fi was definitely required...

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 04:06:20 PM by VillainousHero »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2022, 10:26:19 PM »
I think I will finally say that I belong to the old folks group now.  My body isn't like how a young twenty year old body anymore.  Thinking like that, well seems like it was over twenty years ago, approaching thirty years ago.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 24, 2022, 02:17:54 PM »
No need to buy anything for Black Friday.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2023, 03:43:01 PM »
I slipped on the ice on the drive way during that thaw and rain, that's some slick ice.  Ouch.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2023, 02:02:02 AM »
What are the chances of someone hitting your parked vehicle?

Gosh seems a lot on mine.  It's gotten to the point where, yeah bumper is falling off now. >:(

Guess I'll have to pay out of pocket to get it fixed up...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2023, 06:49:14 PM »
This heat!  I had to bring out the fan.  :D

Dang the grass are gonna turn green really soon!

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 11, 2023, 12:28:17 PM »
I somehow just noticed that my long toe, is that much longer.  Did it continue to grow as I got older? :D  I always seem to remember that it was fairly leveled in length with the big toe, but now it seems to be much much longer.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2023, 06:10:09 PM »
Work scheduled me to work, when I requested it off and double checked to make sure it was okay and approved.  Now they be calling me and asking me why I'm not at work.  Cuz you approved my day off, duh and now you mad that I didn't show up for work.

If anyone should be mad and have the right to be, it would be me.  However I don't have the energy to put forth to being mad about it.  Just drive on and get it done and over with.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 18, 2023, 06:32:09 PM »
Just right after mowing the lawn...the mower belt came loose and off.  Now had to waste time to disassemble the mower deck and and put the belt back on and stuff.  What a waste of time.  Anyways good lesson and experience since it seems like the belt is getting on old and sometimes in the near future of next year or two, it will need to be replaced.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2023, 11:23:43 PM »
Software update and everything online logs me off... :P

Gosh, who remembers all their passwords...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2023, 10:31:07 PM »
I had a very lovely dream about a love from a past life with a certain someone.   :D  Gosh I didn't really want to wake up from, alas it was just a dream.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 31, 2023, 03:37:17 AM »
Nice, Halloween and a pile of snow coming.

Advertisements