Advertisement

Author Topic: Arts and Crafts  (Read 54560 times)

Corner.of.M.and.K

Re: Arts and Crafts
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »
Thank you, Peachy Fish and Moonangel. :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

cherry-kiss

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 02:02:00 PM »
Gosh, you are all very creative! I like! Keep up the good work. May I ask, how long does it generally take you to finish one of your projects Corner? Wish I can all this too, but seems like I would need a lot of extra/free time..which I hardly have.

Corner.of.M.and.K

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 03:53:01 PM »
Gosh, you are all very creative! I like! Keep up the good work. May I ask, how long does it generally take you to finish one of your projects Corner? Wish I can all this too, but seems like I would need a lot of extra/free time..which I hardly have.

It varies on what type of material I'm working with. With the wooden plague projects, it takes me a few hours only because I paint the wood first with a primer and then the specific color I want the plague to be. I have to wait for it to dry first before I can do anything else. The creative side can be time consuming as well but once I get going, it usually takes me about 15-20 min. To complete a project. It brings me ease and my stress level down when I craft. :) I'll post some more up soon! 

nou

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 09:43:53 PM »
OMG, Corner of M and K!!!... Those are so adorable!!! =)

BTW, It's plaque with a Q, not a G... sorry, it was bugging me.. PlaGue = spread of disease like polio.. scary! =\

But I still Love you. =)

nou

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »
Cute cards Nou!  I especially like the Wedding one.

Peachy you are so creative... I could've used your cabbage roll tutorial the other day!  I made some cabbage rolls and forgot to cut out the middle stump from the cabbage.  When I was boiling it I was trying to get the leaves loose in the pot from that darn stump with a spoon and splashed some boiling water on my chest!  Ouch!

Here's some of my crafts...

Some tile coasters I made.  I used a ceramic pen to make the designs then baked the tiles in the oven.

Bracelets I made on a bead weaving loom.

Some of my beaded tiara's and crowns

People wearing some of my tiara's and crowns

I love the bracelets!  So creative!  And the tiaras!! CUTEEE!!!..

Are you ladies selling your craft items?  Share your shop url(s)! =)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 09:59:58 PM »
WOW! You are all creative! I enjoyed them all and some are very nice like the plaques. I've always wanted to create something like that but I lack the motivation and materials to do so. lol

Here's what I'd made today; it's an earbuds holder, hopefully, I don't destroy anymore expensive earbuds.  ;D

Like this post: +1
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 10:05:56 PM »
WOW! You are all creative! I enjoyed them all and some are very nice like the plaques. I've always wanted to create something like that but I lack the motivation and materials to do so. lol

Here's what I'd made today; it's an earbuds holder, hopefully, I don't destroy anymore expensive earbuds.  ;D

Ooh, that's adorable and so eco-chic of you - reusing your Altoids tin box. Dinosaurs are so cute.

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 10:22:03 PM »
Ooh, that's adorable and so eco-chic of you - reusing your Altoids tin box. Dinosaurs are so cute.

Thanks!

I made it, thoughtfully of my nephews, since they're always with me, the holder can entertain them when they are bored.

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Jubi

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 01:37:27 AM »
Here's some of my work. I use to work with kids afterschool and so I made some things for them.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:41:19 AM by Jubi »

Jubi

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 01:42:04 AM »
When it was graduation time, I made little graduates to represent them from wooden spools and balls, acrylic paints, googlie eyes, and pipecleaners as the arms. It's cute, it's like little people ;D

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:41:55 AM by Jubi »

Jubi

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 01:51:08 AM »
I also did calligraphy and handpainting with glossy paints. Here's a ceramic stoneware crock that I personalized. You can put flowers in it, cooking utensils, pens, pencils, paintbrushes, etc

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:42:36 AM by Jubi »

Jubi

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 01:53:30 AM »
It was fall and nature theme, so I found leaves and glued them onto cardstock paper and laminated it so it'll stay in place. As you can see... it's a fish.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:43:11 AM by Jubi »

Peachy Fish

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 08:09:26 AM »
I have youtube tutorial and is planning on making a nappy cake as a present for my friend's baby shower this weekend. I am not a very creative person as this trait bypass me therefore I am forcing my brothers to assist me.

If anyone has experience making a nappy cake please post photos or suggestions. I will post photo of the finish product *fingercross* soon.

Wish me luck!...

Good luck boO! Cannot wait to see! =)

Here's some of my work. I use to work with kids afterschool and so I made some things for them.

Cute Jubi! Wish I had a steady hand to do calligraphy.

yes

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 11:06:48 AM »
you guys are soo creative!! I love everything...

my little sister is very creative too! i'll post some up of hers..hehe.

zena

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 02:16:47 PM »
yubnag, that's a great idea to reuse those altoid cans. Very creative!

Jubi, love your calligraphy!  And the fish made out of leaves is super creative.

Advertisements