Advertisement

Author Topic: Bike night! v.lots o' pics!  (Read 2241 times)

Finest

Bike night! v.lots o' pics!
« on: July 07, 2011, 01:32:51 PM »
Headed out to a Bike Night at a local hang out.  Technically it started at 5pm, so it's still day time.  Ton of bikes, good mix of bikes/bikers, and well organized with no funny business or kids getting out of control.  Apparently they do this every Wednesday in the summers, so I'll have to start heading out there more often!  Met a bunch of cool guys just from walking around and talking bikes, was pleasantly surprised when even the cruiser guys were dropping knowledge about the sport bikes, and vice versa.   O0

Now where did I park my bike?!   :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Finest

Re: Bike night! v.lots o' pics!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »
Every Wednesday night at the Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin.  Right off I-43 and Moreland Road. 

Let me know when you guys want to come and check it out.   O0

Finest

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »
It's just a bike show/gathering.  Every Wednesday for the entire summer!  Starts at 5pm, runs till whenever.  People just walk around looking/talking about bikes, you can order food and drinks from the restaurant.  Some vendors come out, selling stuff and showing off their bikes/gear.  This was my first time there, met a bunch of people just talking about bikes.  We should ride down  together with everyone.   

Call/text me when you get your bike up and ready to run.   O0

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »
Thanks for sharing...that Daytona looks nice.   O0

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Look

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »

Those are some sick RIMS.  I was actually looking for a set of those in 24" to put on my truck.  Too bad they are on back order.  But man...seeing it on a bike...WOW O0

Look

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 10:12:21 PM »

Those are some sick RIMS.  I was actually looking for a set of those in 24" to put on my truck.  Too bad they are on back order.  But man...seeing it on a bike...WOW

Advertisements