Advertisement

Author Topic: It is very possible for a Hmong nation...  (Read 17525 times)

sammyxiong

Re: It is very possible for a Hmong nation...
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 09:10:31 PM »
Ah, I see...we need one brave soul to overcome all of these obstacles. One soul but must be a brave one.

Is this a reference to the ever coming of some messiah-like leader, or the savior? Or is it the perpetual waiting game for the perfect Hmong martyr?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NceegVaj

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 11:58:17 PM »
Just by the amount of chopping you've done in this forum alone, Nceegvaj, you "don't think we chopped each other more or less than other people?" Perhaps so, perhaps not. Do you think we can "evolve" from all that chopping that you're so good at? Will you help in this "evolution"?

I know you don't act 100% like the OGs, does this mean you act 99%, 50%, 10% like the OGs?

Certainly you evolved to be a self-fukker...and I have to admit, you are still the best.

NceegVaj

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »
If you really believe that we, Hmong, are the same as others, then don't go around trashing our people, such as, "HMONG mas ruam tshaj li lawm os...cas tsis muaj qho muag ua neeg zoo li laud...dhuav dhau lawm os ntshe yuav mus yuav mab suav and thiaj tsis pom lawm laud."

If you really believe that we, Hmong, are the same as others, then why do we need to evolve, while others have fully evolved?

A generation ago, Hmong couldn't fathom or describe what its like to live without fear and persecution, to live and work and play as they wish in a land they hardly knew, or hold a U.S. passport, or say what they wish without the fear of being jailed without reason or trial, or tortured or killed. Now, within a short 3 decades, we have YOU, Nceegvaj, that's quite a bit of evolving, don't you think? Unless you truly haven't evolved at all, and still in your original state!?

Make some sense. That way, the discussion here will make more sense.

A self-fukker would only discuss like you.  Many self-fukkers make sense...how come you have so much difficulty? why?

sammyxiong

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 02:25:33 AM »
A self-fukker would only discuss like you.  Many self-fukkers make sense...how come you have so much difficulty? why?

Obviously, and as usual, when you can't defend even your own arguments, accept your own blatant contradictions, all of which are clearly on display here...then you go bonkers, your default state of being.

Why even start a "serious" and "professional" thread if you're not going to be serious and professional about it?

Must everyone agree with you at all times in order for you to have some self respect? Must you be right all the time?

Why are you being so abusive and violent to and in these forums and threads? To what end? Just for fun? Just for laughs? Just to proof to the online world that we too have complete jerks like you in our community as well? Seriously.

NceegVaj

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 07:40:20 AM »
Obviously, and as usual, when you can't defend even your own arguments, accept your own blatant contradictions, all of which are clearly on display here...then you go bonkers, your default state of being.

Why even start a "serious" and "professional" thread if you're not going to be serious and professional about it?

Must everyone agree with you at all times in order for you to have some self respect? Must you be right all the time?

Why are you being so abusive and violent to and in these forums and threads? To what end? Just for fun? Just for laughs? Just to proof to the online world that we too have complete jerks like you in our community as well? Seriously.

Another self-fukked up Sammy.  I read sh!t of what your posted.  I'm glad you read my threads.  Thank you.

sammyxiong

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 08:06:26 AM »
Another self-fukked up Sammy.  I read sh!t of what your posted.  I'm glad you read my threads.  Thank you.

Due to your complete lack of civility, you will be ignored from here on.

NceegVaj

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »
Due to your complete lack of civility, you will be ignored from here on.

It took this long for genius like you to figure this out! Talking about seriousness and professionalis m.  Yes, you may go now "fukk yourself".

TusHluasSiabZoo

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 11:31:14 AM »
It seems like you people are smart but I don't know why you keep thinking about a hmong country. 

NceegVaj

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 11:48:58 AM »
It seems like you people are smart but I don't know why you keep thinking about a hmong country. 

NO HMONG IN AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, or FRANCE is working on a Hmong country.  ONLY HMONG IN LAOS, THAILAND, VIETNAM, and CHINA can choose to do that.

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING.   WHEN DID YOU KNOW THAT LAOTIAN or VIETNAMESE people were BORN with a country? ...and how do they to come about having a country?

Tell you what.   Hmong is a people who feels the world belong to everybody and everyone are free to live anywhere.  We never bothered to setup rules to draw-out their territory.  When others come to the HmongLand they started to tell Hmong what to do.  They took over Hmong land and you become the victim of your land.  With this knowledge don't go complaint about Hmong bad this, Hmong bad that, divided, etc.  Only thing that will do is destroy your hope and your people.  YOU and I should be VERY SAD that we are in here using other's technology, language, and brainwashed that Hmong is inferior.

Advertisements