Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong populations by U.S. states: 2010 Census Bureau Reports  (Read 39986 times)

3 Years Time

Re: Hmong populations by U.S. states: 2010 Census Bureau Reports
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 05:41:44 PM »
There is strength in numbers, we need to mutiply our population by 3x. This means each couple needs to pump out at least 6 kids. And because we do have uninterested guys, let's just say each female needs to pump out 6 kids, it doesn't matter if a dude banged 10 women and reproduced 60 of his offspring. Don't worry about expenses, that's what Welfare is for. Send your 6 kids to college and wha-la! A bright future for our people.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Envy2

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 11:23:35 AM »
There is strength in numbers, we need to mutiply our population by 3x. This means each couple needs to pump out at least 6 kids. And because we do have uninterested guys, let's just say each female needs to pump out 6 kids, it doesn't matter if a dude banged 10 women and reproduced 60 of his offspring. Don't worry about expenses, that's what Welfare is for. Send your 6 kids to college and wha-la! A bright future for our people.

But what happen if a bunch of dumb people procreate like rabbits? Then you have a bunch of dumb hmong people that dumbs down the future of our people? I mean just look at the African American as an example!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 07:34:30 AM »
i would LOVE to find out who the 1 in Vermont i...:D

Obviously it's someone married or living with a non hmong significant other.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 05:09:36 PM »
Wow, Wisconsin actually have a lot!

Where do the majority live?  I wonder why it look nothing like when you go to MN

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements