Advertisement

Author Topic: High school drama & stupid shiet!  (Read 29817 times)

Fresno559

High school drama & stupid shiet!
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:58:14 AM »

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:25:28 PM by Fresno559 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

obscurity

Re: High school drama & stupid shiet!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 02:45:14 PM »
facebook drama...so HARDCORE... :2funny:

make sure you take a video like this when the fight happens

Delete

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 02:51:35 PM »
For a moment reading that, it remind me of my years in High School. We didn't start problem for social network, rather drama start from those memory book. OMG! I saw memory book that people wrote "Biatch" on their photo or draw a Big Red X with their red lipstick.  ;D

aWorkinProgress

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 03:05:48 PM »
This why girls could never get along. Good thing, so us guys know how to piss their girl off by going out with someone she really hate. The sad part is they ALWAYS have that haha they hate.

Fresno559

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 06:58:46 AM »
boO ; Haha! Yeah?

aWorkinProgres s ; Ewh..So thats why you guys date them, For us to hate. UHG! I hate that, LOL. But at least your just f*cking with them. Haha!

Delete ; Haha! For real?

obscurity ; Thats myspace, Now it's facebook. Haha!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:23:46 AM »
Fresno, my slang lingo isn't very good, can you tell me what these mean?

"She lag on us."

"I wanted to catch her fade."

Anyway, don't let HS drama bring you down. You're not any better than that girl you're talking crap about if you act the same as her.

Seriously?

I did not read the whole thing but something do with high school girls trying to be tough and hiding behind facebook????

Fresno, if you was my younger sister I will haha slap you already..and I say this with good intention.

x2...except, I would haha yell at you.

Fresno559

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »
Peachy Fish; "She lag on us."  mean that " She say shes going to come but no she didnt come thats call lagging
and "I wanted to catch her fade." mean i wanted to fight her :)

Bo0; LOL, Okay. Np?

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 09:33:40 AM »

Like this post: +1

Fresno559

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 06:31:04 AM »
Oh, im sorry. LOL, True that! She the one thats scared.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 08:52:17 AM »
Lol Bo0.

Peachy Fish; "She lag on us."  mean that " She say shes going to come but no she didnt come thats call lagging
and "I wanted to catch her fade." mean i wanted to fight her :)

Bo0; LOL, Okay. Np?

Oh I see - I would have never known what those phrases meant. Thanks for the enlightenment.  O0

Fresno559

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 06:51:14 AM »
Haha! It's cool, Thanks for reading though:)

AOZ

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 09:14:58 AM »

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:48:04 PM by AOZ »

LION HEART

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 10:10:46 PM »
Hello everyone? :P Once again Fresno559 ??? Well yeah, Here like a story of this one girl that i wanted to catch her fade, but guess she to real to catch it.

Lets call her Ni. Ni is such a fake and a stupid beyotch. Ni been my sister friend for three years and then after the three year of knowing each other she got transform from a different school and Ni got new friend and shiet and became a beyotch, hard cored, she THINKS she know alot about fashion and think she better then us? To me i started to know her for a year and I treated her like my little sister to whatever she need i help her.

BUT THEN, That didn't last..

The shiet of us hating each other happen in Facebook. One of my girl told her the truth about her and she got mad, Then one of Ni friend jump in to the conversation on her status and started GASPING like shes hard, Then I jump in cause its two against one so make it fair two on two right? Well yeah, Then she offended me & My girl then we just started to bringing everything in saying more shiet saying more stuff saying more crap, But all what we say was fact & real talk shes calling us ugly when she ugly she calling my friend fat when she fatter she don't even know us & she think she does. Well we saw each other one time in FRESNO NY 2011 She was prettiee ugly herself ANYWAYS and then at last and FINALLY WE said,' B*itch catch our fade on the last day of school!," & she was like "okay FAKES! I be there because i ain't no fake" Then NI came to our house and was like," Oh, You guys should stop everything i don't want you guys to fight my friend and i know you guys know alot of G, Please stop it," Haha! We were like DUDE?! We hate you beitch! The f*ck your in our house lecturing wanna be slut! (She do, She think being a slut GUYS want her???) & We were said," You know your not suppose to come and talk to us telling us to lag, YOUR suppose to,"
(To make the story short she LAG ON US,Because It's was gonna BE A rumble cause she call all the girls FAKE, BACK STUBBLE B*CTHES & HARD CORE & ECT) Then she never talk to us again Deleted & blocked us on facebook. :) Haha! But yeah, They make fake pages and come and add us BUT NAW! Epic fail we ain't stupid they add them self in there? Wtf right? Well then NI, Omgah! She still think shes hard on FACEBOOK?? Really?? She can't do nothing what she post her parent effing strict on her azz so she mainly AKA SLUT & FAKE! >:D

We ain't done with NI, The show still going on! ;D :knuppel2: ::)

Holy run-on sentence, Batman! 

The use of slang and improper grammar has to make one wonder how children graduate from high school these days.

Fresno559

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
Tsssh!?!? Okay I GUESS!

Advertisements