Advertisement

Author Topic: High school drama & stupid shiet!  (Read 29805 times)

kyrie_eleison

Re: High school drama & stupid shiet!
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 09:48:08 AM »
I have a feeling that F559 is a fresh off the boat, wannabe me nyuam laib. The way she uses FOB engrish intertwined with gangsta slang is a good indicator.

I'm just sayin' - don't TELL ME that this kid made it through the 11th grade in America and still writes/talks like that. I feel sorry for her teachers.

I'm not even sure if she even knows what grade she's in.  Come to think of it, she might be on her way back to her home planet.  Can't be sure. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 12:58:59 PM »
Here in MN, they have a school for kids to get their GED and it's called "ALC" but people called it "Asian Last Chance". I think it went out of business thought. ;D
:D :D Asain Last Chance.lol never heard or thought of tat...lol.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 01:03:06 PM »
Some people never grow out of their thuggish way though. I've seen some chicks who are like in their mid 30's and still is a pojlaib.  ;D
i tink b-cuz, no one what 'em anymore. Like old veggi. All use up... Therefore they are still like tat..lol. or wats to be use sum more..lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 01:31:31 PM »
I think it's because they think it's still very cool to look like that.
you sure they are not a bunch of dumped wives..sorry my lingo spelling ain't all tat.

Fresno559

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »
HA!? Im picking on fight? Then who the one calling me name? Stupid and shiet? HUH? FEEL ME ON THAT! Im just posted my story just for more information and stuff and people point of view BUT NO STUPID AND ILIOT IS WHAT I GET !!Taahaa’ 18 and up ? WRONG! 15-17 You  can say! ALL you guys trip’’! Sorry for yall!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2011, 08:16:49 PM »
You need to get out more.  :D
I heard of ALC. back then but never knew tat ppl nick named Asain Last Chance. lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2011, 08:20:42 PM »
HA!? Im picking on fight? Then who the one calling me name? Stupid and shiet? HUH? FEEL ME ON THAT! Im just posted my story just for more information and stuff and people point of view BUT NO STUPID AND ILIOT IS WHAT I GET !!Taahaa’ 18 and up ? WRONG! 15-17 You  can say! ALL you guys trip’’! Sorry for yall!
Why you gotta talk all Ghetto. If you talk and type a bit more mature. and not all Ghetto. Maybe other might think of you a bit different. Wouldn't you think?

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2011, 08:00:45 AM »

This.  :2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Fresno559

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2011, 08:12:57 AM »
 :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :knuppel2: >:(

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »
Frenzi559,

Could you show us your...faceboo k page?  I'm curious.  Do you look at stupid as you talk? 

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2011, 08:23:09 AM »
Shes only give her fb page out to HOTT guy, ok!? ya feel me?!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2011, 10:55:13 AM »
Shes only give her fb page out to HOTT guy, ok!? ya feel me?!

got it!  Is that synonymous with Ghettho guy, as well? 

Fresno559

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2011, 03:09:25 PM »
kyrie_eleison : TF? No!  find it somewhere in this thread i post it up. Im not stupid DUDE ? I type not talk, WHOS STUPID NOW??
TALK YOUR SHIET Freaken asd cus!
http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,237727.0/topicseen.html
IDRGAF no more judge me?! You guys don't even know me!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
kyrie_eleison : TF? No!  find it somewhere in this thread i post it up. Im not stupid DUDE ? I type not talk, WHOS STUPID NOW??
TALK YOUR SHIET Freaken asd cus!
http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,237727.0/topicseen.html
IDRGAF no more judge me?! You guys don't even know me!

IDKWTFYTA ?! 

hahahahahaha.. .

You kids today are easy to mess with.  JCAHITS...(ie. Just Can't Help It Sometimes).

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2011, 01:48:40 PM »
IDKWTFYTA ?! 

hahahahahaha.. .

You kids today are easy to mess with.  JCAHITS...(ie. Just Can't Help It Sometimes).

dam dude you can read tat word...i would of never thought of tat...
Dam you ppl of the younger gen..WTF

Advertisements