Advertisement

Author Topic: ..Eh..  (Read 6956 times)

WildHen

Re: ..Eh..
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 10:36:23 PM »
... lights will guide you home... and I will try to fix you...

Even though the truth is you did most of the fixing... thank you for making be believe that there are good people like you that exist.  I am forever indebted to your kindness, your sense of warmth, and your undying passion for life...  You do encompass the idea of home... where everything that is always safe and secure...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

WildHen

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 10:59:40 PM »
I don't give you enough credit... and I will take ownership in that... I don't know if its because I always believed that I could fend for myself or if its the fact that you are too good to be true... the truth is... it wasn't suppose to be like this... this was never written in the cards nor was it ever suppose to work out the way it has...

There were so many opportunities to run, to walk out and never have to tell a soul... but yet instead... here I am... almost at a lost at what it has become...

WildHen

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 07:17:24 PM »
Through it all, you stood beside me and passed no judgement.  Even when there seemed to be doubt written all over your face, you allowed me to make my own decisions without holding any grudges or hate.  So many moments come flashing back as I sit here and remember all the good and crazy times we had. 

Ahaha... Remember that one time when.... lol... yah... I remember too...  ;D My interpretation is always so much different from yours but I am so damm lucky to call you my friend... what we thought was once so important seems so small now... you make me a better person overall and for that, I am forever grateful for you. 

WildHen

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 03:09:37 PM »
Time does fly by... how fortunate I have been to be a part of your life... only you have been able to look beyond my flaws and disabilities.. . so little words and phrases to describe how much you mean to me... yet there is such a strong tie to you...

WildHen

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 10:02:39 PM »
You were the last person I expected to come back... how easy it was to push you back... now I remember I was it was and even question myself on how it could have been... thank you for making me feel young and alive again...  :D

WildHen

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »
Life ... Please be good to me ...

WildHen

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 07:45:41 PM »
and im running and running... and i still feel like im standing still... with so little time... it feels as if im on pause... with no time to breathe...

WildHen

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »
Dear You,

It's been a while since you've gotten back to me.  How are you doing?  I hope things are going smoothly for you and your family.  It's kinda crazy that we have reached this point.  I didn't realize we even had a real "point" until now.  I guess its the thoughts that start to linger when I have a free moment.  I can't help but wonder what you are up to.

It's that time of the year again.  I remember this season being your favorite.  It must be the changing of the leaves or the crisp air that draws you.  Either way, I hope you are warmly bundled and safe from all the hectic ways of life. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon my friend.  Until then, may life bless you.

Always,

Me

WildHen

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »
It was if I still owed you something... and that was the part that I didn't understand... I was led to believe that it was all done and taken care of... so for you to once again pop back in and act as if you had any part of me... was far beyond my comprehension. ..

There was so many opportunities for you to make me believe that you actually gave a damm...  I set you up for so many moments that would make you seem like you were actually genuine, however you either would too dumb to bite or you just didn't give a fawwk... either way... it's kinda funny that years later... this is how it has to be...

So don't waste your wishes on me... I'll save you your wishes and direct us to move on... and thanks for the lessons learned...

WildHen

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
Another year has basically come and gone... good times in 2011... but better times to come in 2012... :)

WildHen

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 08:21:39 PM »
Yes! Playing head to head... The battle has begun... :) how I literally live for the weekends...

WildHen

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 07:08:10 PM »
I do care... I care immensely... it was like you were the best kept secret... and I was just lucky to find you... :)

WildHen

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2011, 08:24:20 AM »
Damm... I'm happy... Plain and simple... I'm trying to sit here and write about my sadness and sorrows however atm I don't have any... Life is rockin' ;)

WildHen

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 02:08:39 PM »
Although I may not show it all the time, I am so happy to start this new chapter in our lives...  I have always loved you from the git go... You complete me in so many ways...

WildHen

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »
Day 4.... and life continues to be good... ahhh.... now the countdown really begins...  :D

Advertisements