Advertisement

Author Topic: Don't you need a 4 year or math in highschool?  (Read 33552 times)

Moo.Moo.Yee

Re: Don't you need a 4 year or math in highschool?
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
Man... this remind me of the time when my best friend's sister said that she couldn't drive down to WI because she only have a MN driver's license. LOL :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :idiot2:

LMFAO!!!  :2funny: :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Fresno559

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »
HAHA? Your smart?

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2011, 09:55:17 PM »
hahahahaha.. we spent like 1/2 hour on the phone trying to convince her that it was okay for her to drive to WI even if she had a MN DL. LOL Now, that's what I called a BLONDIE! :2funny:

You know what you should have done?  Told her that the world was flat.  That'll get her.  Just look at Fresno559.  She thinks all the hmong people in world live here in PH. 

Xyooj96

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2011, 01:47:35 AM »

why are you just wanting to do the minimum?  :idiot2:

you should be taking as many courses as you can, while it cost you nothing in HS.

don't want to be mean, but it's really idiotic thinking on your part

Because my junior year i dont have a math class?? SOOO? Yeah? Dont you ?

Fresno559

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2011, 04:53:49 PM »
STOP commented on the one then! FHUCK!  THIS IS OLD!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2011, 10:57:43 AM »
STOP commented on the one then! FHUCK!  THIS IS OLD!

But not you...you're stupid and young and retarded and idiotic and imbicilic, uneducated, unintelligent. ..and stupid. 

man, I am really bored here at work. 

Fresno559

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2011, 03:04:18 PM »
DUMB BEITCH! Its a type o?? TF duck is your problem? Job problem? Or what?  Your bright?!

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2011, 05:41:27 PM »
DUMB BEITCH! Its a type o?? TF duck is your problem? Job problem? Or what?  Your bright?!

hehehehehehehe hehehe..."a type o" huh?  Well, call it a job o or a bright o or in your case, you're just a dumb o. 

hahahaha. 

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2011, 07:52:25 AM »
hehehehehehehehehehe..."a type o" huh?  Well, call it a job o or a bright o or in your case, you're just a dumb o. 

hahahaha. 

that's funny o!!  :2funny:

Fresno559

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
WTF? BIETCH?

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2011, 09:44:03 PM »
WTF? BIETCH?

You know what?  Yeah, I'm talkin' to you b!tch.  I got your attention.  Up until now, I've not used any form of slander to describe an under-educated retarded half-wit (that'd be you).  Try addressing your superiors (that'd be us) with a bit of respect at least then you'd glean a few bit of positive points from us (highly unlikely) but you never know.  You might get lucky. 

I've been to Fresno, and you're sort of the epitome of that city. 

tetrapod

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2011, 09:01:15 PM »
Because my junior year i dont have a math class?? SOOO? Yeah? Dont you ?

You don't need 4 years of math to graduate.  But it will do you good.

Fresno559

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2011, 08:28:30 AM »
tetrapod: Thanks finally someone actually answer me.

kyrie_eleison : Dude STFU?

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2011, 08:36:16 AM »
tetrapod: Thanks finally someone actually answer me.
kyrie_eleison : Dude STFU?

Are you fricking serious? Plenty of people said the same thing to you. It's official. You can't read. :idiot2:

You're really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...really...r eally...really ...really...re ally...really. ..really...rea lly...really.. .really...real ly...really... really...reall y...

STUPID

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:38:29 AM by asdfghjkl »

Fresno559

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2011, 08:06:47 AM »
You don't even know me asdfghjkl you got fhucking problem? Stop being a pess.

Advertisements