Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417313 times)

Ajax616

On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« on: September 22, 2011, 07:04:13 AM »
I remembered my biology teacher saying if you put a frog in hot, it will immediately jump out.  However, if you put it in cold water and slowly boil it, it will stay there, get boiled to death and die.

I need to wake up and take my life in the direction that I truly want to go

I am pretty discipline, but I will be absolute discipline to my principles.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony - Ghandi (I realize that my thoughts and actions are in harmony, but they are not in harmony with what I say.  It is what I say that is what I want to do, and I need to bring my thoughts and my actions to be in harmony with what I say.

I do not put poison in my mind or my thoughts.

I do not consume alcohol except when it's a vital must (funeral and weddings)

I have stopped and do not take nicotine, and I will never do it again

I will only pursue my work 8 hours a day, and nothing more.

I will apply principles at all times, and accept whatever I get.

I am joyful, confidence, and contentment, and thankful for moment of my life

I am a vegetarian, except for the rare moments when its a gift (not at funerals and weddings).

I will find time to volunteer

I will give my best to everyone I meet and empower others including myself

I will take the time to laugh, learn, and grow every day.

I remember to apply my principles at all times, they are my joy.

My greatest goal is to conquer myself.

To my future myself, please come into my life now, starting today......... :)

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:13:11 PM by Ajax616 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:02:45 PM »
I back test my results in my work and my self every day, and only principles work.  They are objective while whims subject to emotions will lead to failure.

To my future self:  Please adopt strong principles and never break them for any reason or anyone, including those trying to get under your skin. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
No matter what is happening.  If I apply my principles.  My results will always work out. 

That is the lesson that I learned this week.

My Principles always work. 

Ajax616

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »
To the person that I want to be

Come into me today.....and Stay forever....

Ajax616

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:28:37 PM »
I am going to make $1,000,000,000 and more trading the stock market.  It is only a matter of time

I will do it because I have a great entry

I will do it because I have a great trading plan, with all the discipline and contingency built in

I will do it because a billion is just number, there is nothing large about it

I will do it because I want to do it

I will do it because I have learned and became stronger

I will do it because I must

I will do it so that I can move on to and it will help me with my other path and passion, which is volunteering and helping others.

I will make a billion dollars and more in this life through trading the markets.

Ajax616

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »
Thank you to me for taking the time to think and reflect on and making the right choice by walking away from something which I would regret.

Thank you for coming up with the strength to do what is right.

Like this post: +1

Ajax616

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »
wow so enlightening! i hope u achieve what you want. :)

Thank you sis for your encouraging words. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »
To Paul L:

Out of all of us you were so good, the very best.  I know why you started to fail lately, lack of a definite plan and absolute discipline to it.

I will try to learn from you my friend, and succeed for us all.  I hope you are doing great in your current endeavor.

To Frank L:

You are very good as well.  I think that the market was changing and so were we and our expectations.  However we fail to realize how difficult the coming changes were and kept doing what we did before.  When it didn't work, we kept blaming the market and kept on doing it, because we had personal cushions.  We should have made much bigger changes and create better plans for success, that was we failed.  Lets learn our past and create a much more successful future.  Yes, we need much better and more detailed methodology.

To Richard D:

You were very successful.  You gave your methodology to the kids, who gave it to the world, because of your pride.  When such a method is revealed to the world, it will work less than it did and then it will stop working because everyone will start to use it.

To Me:

I know a reason for my failure is the same as Paul and Frank.  Another reason for my failure is my wanting to smooth the curve of my trading system.

My lessons to me.

1.  Since I have a complete system already, absolute discipline to my trading plan on every single trade of every single day.
2.  From Richard D, never reveal my system
3.  I have a system that was developed through pain of trial and error, and I will trade and apply it on every single trade of every single day.  I will never second guess my system.  That will only lead to failure.  Thank you for the wonderful system that I have.

Ajax616

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
Thank you for being my coach.

Your words made me realize that before I can perform flawlessly, I have to envision it and then practice it flawlessly first.

Therefore I will proceed to persistent practice, practicing flawlessly of my vision.

Ajax616

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 07:13:23 AM »
Communication:

I will always remember to listen 4-1

I will communicate from my heart with every intention fixing, healing, or empowering the relationship

I will never communicate for vengeance or belittling or destruction, it doesn't matter who the other person is......

SV1985

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 07:15:58 AM »
One thing bro is stop using hypithecal phrase. (and or terms)

Ajax616

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »
One thing bro is stop using hypithecal phrase. (and or terms)

Thank you very much for the suggestion.  I will consider it. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 07:57:24 AM »
Re: To Me

I excel in the past because I took risk, calculated risk when I trade Bert and Nicolai's list.

I excel later on when on my own when I took on a role model, my friend Paul.

I won because I focused on principles and cut my losses quickly

I started to fail when I embraced the success and forgot the reasons why I succeeded in the first place.

I forget to enjoy and cherish each moment...as if I wanted it to last forever.....

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:27:54 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 03:38:21 PM »
Thank you Musashi for teaching us that, That negative emotions like rage, anger, impatience.... can kill or defeat us.

We must watch our thoughts at all times, and always chose calm, joy, and happiness.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:39:59 PM by Ajax616 »

Advertisements