Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 425939 times)

Ajax616

Re: On our amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2190 on: February 02, 2015, 06:45:28 PM »
I learned ignoring from you.  I am not sure whom you learned it from, but it will stop with you and only you.  I am not about ignoring.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2191 on: February 02, 2015, 06:46:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKKlqMs19tU

Be honest....

For "Three things can't stay hidden for long, the sun, the moon, and the truth." - The Buddha

Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Ajax616

« Reply #2192 on: February 02, 2015, 06:49:36 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzuNKgTFkw8

I hardly ever felt it.  I just imagined it and fooled myself, because I wanted you to feel my love.

Ajax616

« Reply #2193 on: February 02, 2015, 06:50:22 PM »
Why do I put up with it?  It is because I thought you needed a good man in your life.  Thank you for reminding me that I am putting up with it, unnecessarily.

Ajax616

« Reply #2194 on: February 02, 2015, 09:23:02 PM »
As bad as it may initially seem, we did need a little bit of salt in it, to make sure we keep us in check to make sure if it's what we really want.  Thank you.

There's nothing like a little salt to separate undesired bonds.

Ajax616

« Reply #2195 on: February 02, 2015, 09:24:01 PM »
Thank you for an awesome and amazing day overall.  Thank you for the trying periods, as well as the acceptance of needs to move on and what to keep in our lives.

Ajax616

« Reply #2196 on: February 03, 2015, 09:08:37 PM »
How are monsters created?  Through torture by other monsters...... this is a path of the conduction of emotional energy.

Ajax616

« Reply #2197 on: February 03, 2015, 10:40:23 PM »
What does it mean to conquer yourself?  Your emotions will dictate your actions so make sure to control your thoughts so that they charge you with ever positive emotions, so that your actions will result in positive results for everyone.

Ajax616

« Reply #2198 on: February 04, 2015, 08:44:56 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2199 on: February 04, 2015, 08:45:26 PM »
Thank you for an awesome and amazing day with friends, family, and my awesome co-workers.  Thank you.

Ajax616

« Reply #2200 on: February 04, 2015, 08:56:07 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2201 on: February 04, 2015, 09:40:36 PM »
I need to stop complaining and creating all sorts of havoc and unwanted scenarios.  She's very hardworking, loving, kind and honest, and wants a better tomorrow.  That is all I need to know, and that is enough. ;D

Ajax616

« Reply #2202 on: February 04, 2015, 09:55:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKo_-iapP1A

I never really liked this song or thought of it much, until I saw her sung it on a late night show. I fell in love with the song because she was confidence and flirtatious when singing it.

Ajax616

« Reply #2203 on: February 04, 2015, 09:58:03 PM »
"There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way." - The Buddha

Ajax616

« Reply #2204 on: February 07, 2015, 12:34:33 PM »
The Drowning Man (It occurred to me the other day that is is not a joke, but a fable)

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

Advertisements