Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 423548 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #3045 on: January 26, 2017, 07:27:21 PM »
It finally occurred to me that today, yes there are life on other planets or systems.  In fact, the entire universe is teeming with wonderful and amazing life.  We can't see, because our Ego makes us blind to other life in the universe.  Some how, we are still holding to our special in the universe, instead of our place in the special universe.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #3046 on: January 28, 2017, 07:26:20 AM »

Ajax616

« Reply #3047 on: January 29, 2017, 02:40:00 PM »
After watching the movie Split,

I am intrigued to so I am googling this.

http://listverse.com/2015/03/16/10-famous-cases-of-dissociative-identity-disorder/

The underlying factor for cultivating the multiple personalities is childhood trauma through abused or other reasons.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 02:49:40 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #3048 on: January 30, 2017, 09:16:33 PM »
Spongebob,

Thank you for my piece of art.  It is the best birthday present that I ever received.  I will always cherish.

Ajax616

« Reply #3049 on: January 31, 2017, 08:19:53 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHvKviaeulg

The music and this movie reminds me of the passage of time, and asks me what are you going to do with your time while you have the light?

Ajax616

« Reply #3050 on: January 31, 2017, 08:59:57 PM »
I make love everyday....to myself.   ;D

Ajax616

« Reply #3051 on: January 31, 2017, 09:02:01 PM »
Do not wait to hit bottom so that you can bounce knowing there is no way to go but up, because sometimes you go through the bottom.  Even though you're alive, there is no coming back ever.  Wake up, intervene on yourself, and muster the internal strength to not allow yourself to count on the bottom catching your fall.

Ajax616

« Reply #3052 on: January 31, 2017, 09:48:18 PM »
The last few days, I have had a pretty difficult problem bugging me and stressing me out.  I thought and I thought, and suffered and suffered as well,  ;D, then I reached clarity of thought and heart.

I thought of the Buddha and Ghengis Khan, and how they would resolve this issue.

I realized that I am recovering much faster.  I am erring in favor of love and kindness much faster.  It does take work and a desire to want peace, because you want to resolve without retaliation to hurt the other party as well, even when they are hurting you.

I reached peace and it makes me happy and filled with joy.

Ajax616

« Reply #3053 on: January 31, 2017, 09:58:13 PM »
One thing you can say about Trump is that he got big giant balls.  Stupid idiotic mind, but balls.

Ajax616

« Reply #3054 on: February 06, 2017, 09:25:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4

This song is about freedom, facing your fears, taking chances, failing, and then mustering up the strength to finally succeed.

Ajax616

« Reply #3055 on: February 06, 2017, 09:48:40 PM »
A note I wrote my self.  The reason that I chose or advocate not playing around with enemies is not done out of jealousy or fear, but to prevent harm, and there are better to things to do with my time, besides you should have honored the friendship.

Ajax616

« Reply #3056 on: February 08, 2017, 07:56:32 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNlz005Adk

Goodbye Jugs.  Thank you for trying so hard for my heart.  You are definitely worth it, except that if I journey with you, it would mean that I have to undo the gift you gave me.  You gave me the gift of strength and I like to keep it for my coming journey of the next 50 years of my life.  I hope you make better decisions for yourself going forward as well.  I would hate to see you hurt, but you made the decision yourself.

Perhaps another time and another place, we will meet again as true friends.  As I always tell you, I do love you and I hope you make a choice for someone amazing to come into your life.  As for me, I have clarity of thought and your gift to carry me.  I will miss the girl who kept chasing me for over a year and finally gave up.

Ajax616

« Reply #3057 on: February 09, 2017, 09:34:00 PM »
To my beautiful kids, it has been my pleasure and privilege to be your father and guide to such amazing and beautiful souls in this life time. You are on an amazing journey that will take you very far from me, in physical space, time, understanding and knowledge and the ways of the heart.  Please always remember to lead with and end with kindness and love.  Let others eat first for people are loving and will always be considerate of you as well.  Take refuge in knowing that you are strong on the inside and no one can ever take away no matter how much someone may unknowingly hurt you on the outside.  Please have an awesome and amazing day everyday of your journey here on Earth.

Ajax616

« Reply #3058 on: February 09, 2017, 10:00:00 PM »
Ryonen’s Clear Realization
The Buddhist nun known as Ryonen was born in 1797. She was a granddaughter of the famous Japanese warrior Shingen. Her poetical genius and alluring beauty were such that at seventeen she was serving the empress as one of the ladies of the court. Even at such a youthful age fame awaited her.
The beloved empress died suddenly and Ryonen's hopeful dreams vanished. She became acutely aware of the impermanency of life in this world. It was then that she desired to study Zen.
Her relatives disagreed, however, and practically forced her into marriage. With a promise that she might become a nun after she had borne three children, Ryonen assented. Before she was twenty-five she had accomplished this condition. Then her husband and relatives could no longer dissuade her from her desire. She shaved her head, took the name of Ryonen, which means to realize clearly, and started on her pilgrimage.
She came to the city of Edo and asked Tetsugyu to accept her as a disciple. At one glance the master rejected her because she was too beautiful.
Ryonen then went to another master, Hakuo. Hakuo refused her for the same reason, saying that her beauty would only make trouble.
Ryonen obtained a hot iron and placed it against her face. In a few moments her beauty had vanished forever.
Hakuo then accepted her as a disciple.
Commemorating this occasion, Ryonen wrote a poem on the back of a little mirror:
In the service of my Empress I burned incense to
    perfume my exquisite clothes
Now as a homeless mendicant I burn my face to
    enter a Zen temple.
When Ryonen was about to pass from this world, she wrote another poem:
Sixty-six times have these eyes beheld the changing
    scene of autumn
I have said enough about moonlight,
Ask no more.
Only listen to the voice of pines and cedars when no
    wind stirs.

Look to nature for peace, tranquility and understanding.

Ajax616

« Reply #3059 on: February 09, 2017, 10:01:03 PM »
I am currently at page 39 of My Failure (09-18), I will continue "The Next Business Day."

Advertisements