Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417260 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #3135 on: May 17, 2017, 08:20:36 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gfiet4PtI

That is a very not well thought out request.  I do not want to grow old with you.  I want to grow with you for a better tomorrow.  I want to grow in all the dimensions of the heart and the mind and/trust.  Through understanding and contentment, we will grow but be young forever.  So no I do not want to grow old with you. I want to grow in all the other dimensions with you, but not old. That will take care of itself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #3136 on: May 17, 2017, 09:17:16 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gfiet4PtI

That is a very not well thought out request.  I do not want to grow old with you.  I want to grow with you for a better tomorrow.  I want to grow in all the dimensions of the heart and the mind and/trust.  Through understanding and contentment, we will grow but be young forever.  So no I do not want to grow old with you. I want to grow in all the other dimensions with you, but not old. That will take care of itself.

My body can't help but grow old, but my mind can help itself to growing wise and staying young.

Ajax616

« Reply #3137 on: May 18, 2017, 06:02:57 PM »
What brings you joy, drive and zest everyday.  It is doing something that you LOVE and filled with purpose for others.

Ajax616

« Reply #3138 on: May 22, 2017, 08:44:16 PM »
After such a long time, I finally understand Jesus's teaching.  It is the next step in our social evolution to make us a more effective species. 

Ajax616

« Reply #3139 on: May 22, 2017, 08:46:17 PM »
After such a long time, I finally understand Jesus's teaching.  It is the next step in our social evolution to make us a more effective species.

It may be better and more evolved than our Hmong traditional culture, because it gives without expectation of reciprocation.  The reciprocation and the deed is given God and therefore it is not expected back.  Our Hmong traditional culture expects it back.

Ajax616

« Reply #3140 on: May 22, 2017, 08:57:30 PM »
There are things which we do which incorrect or may have even hurt others.  We have to laugh at our stupid self and apologize for it and accept our responsibility .  This will free us up to make better decisions and take better actions because we have accepted our actions as unhealthy and learned from them.

Ajax616

« Reply #3141 on: May 22, 2017, 09:02:50 PM »
What would complete your life?
1. Wisdom
2. Doing work that you love
3. Grow each day, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually
3. Help others through empowering them to strengthen the heart.

Ajax616

« Reply #3142 on: May 25, 2017, 10:16:36 PM »
Reflecting on Aaron Hernandez today, I realized that our laws make our world tame.  Prison is without laws and so everyone revert back to wild animal laws.  You could be strong in the tame world, but vulnerable in the wild animal world of prison.

Ajax616

« Reply #3143 on: May 26, 2017, 07:48:32 PM »
Elon Musk reads everything.  That is a key ingredients for success.  The material knowledge is only part of the reason for the success, but it is the demonstration of the strength of heart to find excitement in such a boring and laborious task as reading that is the key to reading being a key to success.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/26/the-2-fiction-books-tesla-ceo-elon-musk-says-made-him-more-successful.html

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:13:19 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #3145 on: May 26, 2017, 07:51:18 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ex-prison-chief-gets-nearly-20-year-sentence/ar-BBBvcRW

Temptation gets all of us.  For many of us, it is just NOT as big as yours.  It is the flaw of the average human heart that makes us justify temptations.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:58:31 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #3146 on: May 26, 2017, 07:59:43 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTA2buWlNyM

Remember When....it is a long time ago for me now.  Because you left, my journey in life has changed.

Ajax616

« Reply #3147 on: May 30, 2017, 08:04:33 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-znjDGubE

Don't save anything for the swim back.

Ajax616

« Reply #3148 on: May 30, 2017, 09:07:20 PM »
Political ideas, ideas for economics or social growth, separates brothers and families, North and South Korea.

Religious ideas, ideas for peace of the heart, separates brothers and families, Pakistan and India.

Ajax616

« Reply #3149 on: May 30, 2017, 09:16:45 PM »
Aaron Hernandez could not cope with prison, because prison is for wild animals.  As strong as he is in the tamed world with his physical attributes, he could not survive in the world of wild animals.

Advertisements