Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 420806 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #885 on: October 27, 2013, 10:22:51 PM »
Freedom: Always cherish the freedom to prepared for a better tomorrow, not the physical freedom.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #886 on: October 27, 2013, 10:25:19 PM »
A Story of Love:  Last year I met a cousin, Txos, from Wisconsin, at a funeral.  He was eating a pastry and he got some on his shirt.  Without criticizing, his wife gently wiped it off and straighten his shirt.  I thought that is one of the sweetest love scene that I had ever seen....becaus e that rarely ever happens to me.

Ajax616

« Reply #887 on: October 30, 2013, 03:06:20 PM »
Do you guys notice that there's not enough bullsh1t in the bullsh1t soup now a days? 

Ajax616

« Reply #888 on: October 30, 2013, 03:07:47 PM »
Freedom is finding the mind power to be happy where you are currently at.  If you are happy where you are at, there's no place else in the world you would rather be, therefore you are FREE.

Ajax616

« Reply #889 on: November 02, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »
Thank you for freeing me.  Please take care of yourself. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #890 on: November 02, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
Everyone should date a cheater and a liar once in their life, because it forces you to deal with really tough emotions, and therefore it will test you and make you stronger.

Ajax616

« Reply #891 on: November 02, 2013, 07:18:30 PM »
Thank you Tooj Pov for showing that love, compassion, and kindness is the way.

Ajax616

« Reply #892 on: November 02, 2013, 08:35:06 PM »
Good Bye to my Good Friend:

Beautiful warrior,

You deserve a better good bye from me, so I will give it to you.  I am sorry, but I have to go.  I cannot live in a world filled with lies and cheating at every corner.  I stayed so much longer than I initially wanted, because our friendship has grown through my growing understanding of you, and I guess I was hoping you would find in you the girl that I was looking for in you or sometimes I feel that I could make a positive difference in your life.  I realized now, I cannot change the direction of the wind.  I am so glad that I stayed so long through the frustrations, because I think it has made me a more patient and understanding person.  I now see so much beauty in each moment of my life.  A gift, I would never have received if I had quit much earlier.  I am thankful for every experience that I have had with you, especially the tough ones.

You spend so much time and effort trying to deceive me, now you don't have to anymore.  I use to spend so much time and thought tracking you and now I don't have to anymore.  All that time, can be used constructively to build our lives for a better future so that we both will have something to look forward to as we both grow into the coming different stages of our lives.

Should we bump into each other by accident, you will always be a good friend to me.  Please take good care of each other.  Make him commit, because you have given up a lot to be there.  Let him know that I do not hold any animosity towards him, and I hope you both make it work for the long road ahead.

Always,

XXX

P.S. The Green Hmongs have a saying, "Zag nu tsis zoo li zag ub." or  "This time is not like the other time."  I will not come back in any way shape or form, so please take care of yourself.  I am asking you right now, please do not call me at work.

For the last time, on your exciting journey to the stars, may everyday of your life be filled with AWE.

Ajax616

« Reply #893 on: November 02, 2013, 10:20:42 PM »
I finally get the story of JOB.  It is do not let external events deter you from your internal compass. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #894 on: November 03, 2013, 03:04:17 PM »
Thank you for such a sweet love, that too eventually faded away.  I never knew what love is until you came home.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:06:20 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #895 on: November 04, 2013, 05:53:23 PM »
I don't know to say.....it got scattered into wind.  Thank you for the wonderful memories.  I will always cherish them.

Ajax616

« Reply #896 on: November 06, 2013, 08:14:49 PM »
No matter how I get angry I get at you or how much you hurt me......I cannot live with myself if I retaliate in with the negative emotions.  When I chose to use positive emotions to seal and heal the wounds then I can sleep in peace, and I can smile knowing that I did not cause you harm and pain.  It doesn't mean I will stay forever and let you hurt me or our situation time and time again.

Ajax616

« Reply #897 on: November 06, 2013, 08:19:48 PM »
The other night and my very confident daughter's concert.....I learn something that I have heard before.......

"Repetition is the mother of all learning."    Thank you.

Ajax616

« Reply #898 on: November 08, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
Thank you for the soft landing......I appreciate it.

Ajax616

« Reply #899 on: November 08, 2013, 11:07:01 PM »
You should have came home, because you belong with me.

Advertisements