Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 419620 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #375 on: March 19, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
How did I get into a loving relationship with my ex-wife?  How did I get to make all that money?  Through constructive thoughts of success and feelings.

How did I get here?  Poor and wife-less?  Through negative, fearful thinking.  Through thinking what's in it for me?

How do I rebound and excel even higher?  Yes.....throug h constructive, joyous thinking of success.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:17:04 AM by Ajax616 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #376 on: March 19, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
It is through our trials and suffering that awakens our purpose in life.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:18:33 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #377 on: March 19, 2012, 06:17:46 PM »
Re-looking XOM and BBBY.

XOM was successful, because the candle trigger was better.

BBBY failed, because the candle trigger was not that strong.  There were many positive candles, and one DOJ, which did not justify an entry.

The lesson is that every thing counts and so therefore make sure to take the Triggers seriously.  Do not rush to get in on Entry.   BBBY worked the previous time, because it had a really strong candle.

Ajax616

« Reply #378 on: March 19, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
I was on my way to being really Rich, and then I got sidetracked by the fact that I didn't know enough, about the methods and myself, to accomplish that goal.

I was on my way toward a wonderfully fulfilling life with my true love, until I got sidetracked by the fact that I was not worthy of such love yet, because I didn't have it inside of me.

Therefore I had to wait patiently and learn to become a rich and loving person inside and take up my journey to love, richness, and happiness again when I am prepared enough.

Thank you for making me pause so that I can learn to be a better person for others and for myself. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #379 on: March 19, 2012, 08:16:50 PM »
"The only way to avoid whipsaws is to stop trading." - Ed Seykota

Ajax616

« Reply #380 on: March 19, 2012, 08:51:19 PM »
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage." - Nais Nin

Ajax616

« Reply #381 on: March 19, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
The value of a disciplined trading approach is that it allows you to design your strategy during non-stressful times.  Then, when the markets are tough, you need only to execute your plan rather than being forced to face difficult decisions under pressure when you are mostly likely to make mistakes. - Rob Romaine

Calypso

« Reply #382 on: March 19, 2012, 09:20:19 PM »
I've been reading bits and pieces of ur thread for awhile now. Just wanted to say that u got a lot of good stuff here--very interesting and insightful. Keep it up.

Ajax616

« Reply #383 on: March 20, 2012, 10:15:59 AM »
I pulled something..... .

Ajax616

« Reply #384 on: March 20, 2012, 10:17:49 AM »
I've been reading bits and pieces of ur thread for awhile now. Just wanted to say that u got a lot of good stuff here--very interesting and insightful. Keep it up.

Thank you for taking the time. 

Ajax616

« Reply #385 on: March 20, 2012, 10:22:05 AM »
One of the most rarest feats in golf is not the hole in one, but the double eagle, aka as the albatross.  It is getting a 3 under in hole.  You can't even get it in par 3 whole, but only in a par 4 or par 5.

The only double eagle that is also a hole in one accomplished by Andrew Magee in 2001.  Here are the details:

In the history of the PGA Tour, there has been only one ace on a par-4, and it came at the TPC Scottsdale, home of the FBR Open.

The hole was No. 17, the year was 2001, and the golfer was Andrew Magee. But the circumstances were anything but normal.

Magee, just an average driver of the ball, didn't think he'd be able to reach the green on the 332-yard par-4. So he didn't wait for the group ahead to clear the green. Instead, he teed up, and - steaming over a double bogey two holes earlier - muscled up. He let her rip, and the ball went farther than he expected.

So far that it ran up onto the green while the group of Steve Pate, Gary Nicklaus and Tom Byrum were still putting. The ball raced past Pate and Nicklaus, who both saw the ball, then clanged off the putter of Byrum, who was caught by surprise.

The ball ricocheted off Byrum's putter, caromed about eight feet, and dropped right into the cup. Hole-in-one. Still the only par-4 ace on the PGA Tour, and surely one of the more unusual aces of any kind on the tour.

Ajax616

« Reply #386 on: March 20, 2012, 10:27:20 AM »
If you trade on a definite trend-following loss limiting-method, you can "trade" without taking a great deal of time from your regular business day.  Since action is taken only when certain evidence is registered, you can spend a minute of two per market in the evening checking up on whether action taking evidence is apparent, and then in one telephone call in the morning place or change any orders in accord with what is indicated.  Furthermore a definite method, which at all times includes precise criteria for closing out one's losing trades promptly, avoids....emot ional unnerving indecision.  - Donchian

"Of course to reach the minute or two takes preparation time.

Ajax616

« Reply #387 on: March 20, 2012, 08:58:47 PM »
One of the lessons I want to learn from having had you in life is that I will never desire anything so much that I would compromise my principles to attain it.

Without my principles, I am homeless.  My principles is my haven of fortitude, and I will never destroy it, for anything or anyone again.

Ajax616

« Reply #388 on: March 20, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
Revisiting SOHU:

The reason for:  The rating on the Quantify is very good.

The reason against:  The entry was actually a day late.  Given normal entry parameters, I would have entered higher by 2 points. 

The reason for justifying a late entry on that day....because the candle trigger was so strong that I had to stay away.  The candle trigger was so strong that it did not make sense to enter on that day.  Therefore the delayed was justified.....

For such a rating, I have to take the trade....

Ajax616

« Reply #389 on: March 20, 2012, 10:11:20 PM »
Why should you invest with me when I have failed in the past?  Because it is my failure that is my greatest teacher.  It is my failure that will help propelled us to consistent future success.

When I made markets, I have also failed, and sometimes very badly.  However it is my failure which lead to better questions and ultimate consistent success. 

They say 90/100 people will fail in trading.  However, in that 10% that succeeds perhaps 80 - 90 percent of them will have gone broke many times before achieving consistent success.  Therefore more than 95% of those that venture into trading will have failed, and it is up to them to pick themselves or not.

Advertisements