Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 419735 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #465 on: May 07, 2012, 05:19:36 PM »
I just realized that I "Stress" is only my own system sending me a message to get better, and nothing more.  The more message I receive, the stronger I will become.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #466 on: May 07, 2012, 05:22:19 PM »
At this moment I can feel the stress that I just allowed in block my creative mind and shutting down my mind through negative emotions.

Ajax616

« Reply #467 on: May 07, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
We should all be like "The Wolf" and we will find constant joy and happiness.

Ajax616

« Reply #468 on: May 07, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »
Thank you for the story of Tooj Pov (from Thailand).  It really says that love does build bridge and brings joy and happiness.

Ajax616

« Reply #469 on: May 07, 2012, 07:06:20 PM »
I will win the inner battle and not get distracted by anything.  The harder the situation, the more calm I will become, because it is then that I need my mind.

Ajax616

« Reply #470 on: May 07, 2012, 07:07:46 PM »
I ran into two Hmong words, txwv feej and looj mem, and I don't know what they mean.  I kind of get the idea.

Or the phrase "Txhob tseem mus ntaws nyuj qab vag."

"Plaub xaus nceg ntug"   (Plaub ntug)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:09:55 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #471 on: May 07, 2012, 07:12:24 PM »
A couple of thoughts I had to day:

1.  To love something is to set it free

2.  Does a woman's love or loving a woman really inspire man. 

Ajax616

« Reply #472 on: May 07, 2012, 07:13:15 PM »
In life, our desire makes us grow, and then others as well.  It is part of our programming, and maybe nothing more.

Ajax616

« Reply #473 on: May 07, 2012, 07:15:22 PM »
The power of confessions:

Before one can change his or her ways, you have to be able to say I am wrong.  When people go to confessions, the first thing they say is, "forgive me father for I have sinned."  They have already admitted the first step.  Perhaps confession is a little than just a way for us to mend our ways when we get lost in this world.

Ajax616

« Reply #474 on: May 07, 2012, 07:19:39 PM »
I have hear so many people talk about how good this or that food was a long time ago.  Since I am getting older, what if perhaps love is just like good food.  It is better in the past when we held a certain emotional attachment to it.

Ajax616

« Reply #475 on: May 07, 2012, 07:24:00 PM »
HWY52 Patience:

I was driving on HWY52 toward St Paul on Friday and suddenly the cars stopped, and I quickly made an exit.  I, then, proceed to find my way to zigzag to my destination, which is the Legacy Funeral Home.  As, I was under the concord bridge, I noticed the large Truck that was in front of me cruising nicely over the bridge.  I could not get on the freeway.  The lesson is  that most of the time it is better to simply be patient in traffic, rather than zigzag around.  You may be moving, but in all sorts of direction.  Stay the course, learn patience, and you will arrive there much faster.

Ajax616

« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »

I use to listen to this song a long time ago.  Thinking of find "it" or "someone" to disprove this song.  I then heard the song again today while driving my beautiful kids home, and I realized that I have found what I am looking for, bliss.

Ajax616

« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
I live in a world of I can......I will not live in the other world anymore.

Ajax616

« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
I heard from my 8th grade science teach, a long time ago that if you put a frog in hot water it will jump out.  However if you put it in cold water, and slowly heat up the pot, it will swim around and die.

Then I thought of all the people (myself included) who has become like that frog.  We are so use to our environment and habits that we will continue on even if it kills us.

Let's not be the frog in slowly heating waters.

Ajax616

« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2012, 08:55:55 PM »
Hunger is there so that we can eat to survive.  What if love (our very strongest emotion) is simply another tool the universe uses to make sure procreate and survive, and nothing more.  Even our feelings of loneliness is there to make sure we reach out and live in harmony.  What if all these are programmings to make sure we do our job?

Advertisements