Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 419479 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »
Now that my mind is clear now, I finally see the association... ....GS.  Thank you very much.

Not true, my mind was scarred, and I wanted negative association.  It is a sign of weakness, not strength.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:25:33 PM by Ajax616 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2013, 08:54:16 PM »
Invictus

Out the night that covers me
Black the pit from pole to pole
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced or cried aloud
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody but unbowed

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall me unafraid

It matters not how strait the gate
Or how filled with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul

William Ernest Henley

Ajax616

« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »

I am beginning to understand this song lately. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #768 on: May 15, 2013, 05:20:54 PM »
That was very kind of you to stop by to say sorry.  It does mean a lot to me.  Thank you.

Ajax616

« Reply #769 on: May 15, 2013, 10:48:48 PM »
Thank you for Powers Lake....under a starry night.  I will always cherish it.

Thank you for keeping me warm during such a long winter.

Thank you for all the sweet lunches you packed.

Thank you for saying hello and for saying goodbye.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:52:38 AM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #770 on: May 18, 2013, 10:32:02 PM »
I thought Wednesday was a great ending.....the n you had to give me the guilt trip on Thursday only to surprise of Friday........ ..That was quite a shocker....... ....mostly for me too.

Ajax616

« Reply #771 on: May 22, 2013, 06:26:10 PM »
I woke up today and realized that I was in a circus and I was actually the clown (someone else was the ring master).....so I had to leave.  I was hoping you would runaway with me, but your silence already said enough.  One day, when you are ready for me, you will return to me.

We'll always have the rainstorm. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #772 on: May 28, 2013, 12:18:19 AM »
I had a dream about you tonight, and that is why I got up to write to you.  I know part of tonight's mystery was about Dxxxx.  I just wasn't sure if I pushed you there or not.  I don't think I did.  My subconscious mind still dreams about you.  For a long time now, I know that your actions indicated that your mysterious intentions were not good for me.  I am still disappointed and a little shock about our my meeting on that Friday between you, me and Dxxxx.  I held on as long as I could so that we could have a soft landing, and leave each other in friendship, even if we do not talk.  I do not regret chasing you and your friend, because it is that action that pushed it over the edge so that you can be free from me. I do not know what is in your heart, but I know that we could never build love, much less friendship or marriage with the kind trust we have.  I could never love someone who designed a secret path to the past with all the support of her friends, and with deception.  I know how to love only one way and that is with all I have to give with clarity and honesty.  I am not what you want in your heart, and so I asked you, or am letting you know, that I will not come back, and should have left a long time ago, as a love in your love or your good friend, and please accept that.  Having said that, please pursue your your desire with clarity of heart and mind knowing that you are no longer cheating on me in any way shape of form.  You didn't tell me so, but I already know so.  Always, joy, happiness, and beautiful smiles.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:09:39 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #773 on: May 28, 2013, 12:20:02 AM »
You're a big goofball.  Please be happy in all that you do, including the one thing that lead to our failure.  I will be happy for you as long as you are happy regardless.

Ajax616

« Reply #774 on: May 28, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
For a beautiful smile

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Ajax616

« Reply #775 on: May 28, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »
"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars. "

Ajax616

« Reply #776 on: May 28, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »
That was a really wild ride....someti mes I laugh and cry from one moment to the next.....thank you for an interesting time. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #777 on: May 30, 2013, 07:44:04 PM »
Thank you for teaching me detachment.... ...first hand.  If you had played fair, I would not have to learn it, so thank you for being unfair.

Ajax616

« Reply #778 on: June 01, 2013, 09:30:02 AM »

Funny

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #779 on: June 02, 2013, 02:18:51 AM »
Apologies for intruding but I read this and it struck a chord with me. Personally I think this is how people should love each other. There's so much deception and so many hidden agendas in the world already; love should be exempt from it.

You've brightened my day. Now I know someone else who loves with a similar heart like mine.

Best wishes to you and everything you do.  :)

That it why you are weak and naieve.  It's much deeper then words can ever know... which, you think you're pretty good with it.  Words that is.  But you FAIL in the whole scheme of things.  Girls like you need an 'awakening'.  Hahahaha.  Sorry, just thought I would wake you up from your slumber.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:48:12 AM by BuckFuddies2 »

Advertisements