Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 419814 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #795 on: June 22, 2013, 10:06:48 PM »
"You have been hit.  Getting up is up to you."  - Charles Remington

I have been hit very hard......now getting up is up to me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #796 on: June 23, 2013, 11:28:37 AM »
Starting to day, I will focus on where I want to go, and accept nothing less.  I do not accept excuses for failure from me, why I should accept it from others, especially if it was only meant to deceive me.  SO HELP ME GOD.

Ajax616

« Reply #797 on: June 27, 2013, 07:10:30 PM »
I had a dream of you last night.  You weren't Hmong, but a mixed of white and something else.  You had a daughter.  You asked me, why am I always telling my daughters that I love them, but hardly ever you.  You stormed off, and I chased after you.  You had amazing curves.

Ajax616

« Reply #798 on: June 30, 2013, 08:12:23 PM »
Even our feeling of freedom is meant for this life only  - Kou

Ajax616

« Reply #799 on: June 30, 2013, 08:12:56 PM »
"Or else Pizza's gonna send out for you." - Space Balls

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:53:29 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #800 on: July 03, 2013, 09:59:13 PM »
Not all lives are meant to be saved....It was out of your hands. - The Ancient one

Ajax616

« Reply #801 on: July 06, 2013, 03:29:57 PM »
Desire closes the door to true happiness, and freedom.

The pain sets me free....can no longer stay in the host.

Ajax616

« Reply #802 on: July 07, 2013, 02:17:46 AM »
I have been hit very hard......now getting up is up to me.

Again????????  As always, I wish you well, joy, happiness for the rest of your life.  Out of all the people I know, you deserve it the most, and that is why I stayed with you for such a long time.

Ajax616

« Reply #803 on: July 07, 2013, 06:11:23 AM »
MS,

Thank you for freeing me at last.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope you find the same joy and happiness from the incident as well.

Ajax616

« Reply #804 on: July 07, 2013, 01:41:21 PM »
Dear MS YYYY,

Congratulation s on accepting the GF/Best Friend position with XXX XXXX LLC.  It was a long interview, but I believe you are an exceptional person and is great fit for the position.  You have a beautiful mind, beautiful body, and you are a beautiful person.  You have potential to make full partner ; ).

We are disciplined, but are flexible. We prided ourselves in flexibility and empowering others to be their best by allowing them to come up with creative solutions.  If our people are not happy, how can they give their best efforts to the team.  We endeavor to create a positive environment for our people, so that they can come up with positive solutions.  By the way you are the one and only employee, and will be the only employee as this kind of joint effort requires one on one dedication with no distractions at all.

XXX XXXX LLC runs on strong core values like, honesty, kindness, trust, communication, and love.  We water those core values everyday with affectionate kisses and warm smiles.
At this time there are no financial benefits, there is only emotional and physical benefits.  You will be asked to provide accommodations for XXX XXXX when he comes to St Paul for business or pleasure, should you need accommodations in Woodbury from time to time, it will be provided for you as well.  You will expected to provide special services to XXX XXXX, if he should desire it. J/K  Of course it will reciprocated as well.  :P.

I hope you have a long career with XXX XXXX LLC and make full partner, and the firm's name will be changed to XXXX & YYYY LLC.  Best wishes on beginning your career with XXX XXXX LLC.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXX XXXX
President

Ajax616

« Reply #805 on: July 07, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »
You gotta admit it wasn't the old boring just romantic relationship we had. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #806 on: July 11, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
I had a dream about you last night.  I couldn't remember your phone number in the dream.  I think it is because I was frustrated and wanted to communicate with you.....which will be a mistake both ways, if not in the short run, in the long run.

Ajax616

« Reply #807 on: July 14, 2013, 08:43:15 PM »

Courage.

Ajax616

« Reply #808 on: July 20, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »
Sorry our tree died.

A half finished book is like a half finished love affair - Robert Frobisher

Ajax616

« Reply #809 on: July 20, 2013, 09:29:16 PM »
Everyone was right about you.  I was wrong, but I am still very glad that you came into my life and gave me so much.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 09:40:16 PM by Ajax616 »

Advertisements