Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417448 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #840 on: August 27, 2013, 06:24:01 PM »
Nash: I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex.  - from a Beautiful Mind

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #841 on: August 29, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »
To my beautiful and strong aunt who just left us.  Thank you for  you kind love.  You will be missed.

Ajax616

« Reply #842 on: August 30, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »
Thank you for allowing us to come to a soft landing and be nothing more than just friends.....I do care about you and that is why I tried so hard to not let you lose me so foolishly.  But, foolishly, you did.

Ajax616

« Reply #843 on: August 31, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »
Yes, words of advice.  If you are interested in her, take the friendship at a slow pace.  Be charming and have a sense of humor, make her laugh more than she is serious.  She's been struggling most of her life and is looking for someone who can offer her the world.  If you can't don't pursue her or you ll be heart broken. But I tell you this, if you can win her heart, she will be make you love her more.  Take good care and good luck to you.  - From her sister (regarding my blind date)

Ajax616

« Reply #844 on: September 01, 2013, 08:22:26 PM »
Yes, words of advice.  If you are interested in her, take the friendship at a slow pace.  Be charming and have a sense of humor, make her laugh more than she is serious.  She's been struggling most of her life and is looking for someone who can offer her the world.  If you can't don't pursue her or you ll be heart broken. But I tell you this, if you can win her heart, she will be make you love her more.  Take good care and good luck to you.  - From her sister (regarding my blind date)

Thank you big sister for your words of advice.  You are right in many ways.  Thank you.

Ajax616

« Reply #845 on: September 01, 2013, 08:35:20 PM »
Success....is doing the right thing in the face of all the negative emotional pressures.  This will always be my definition of success in my book.

My definition of success.

Ajax616

« Reply #846 on: September 01, 2013, 09:26:50 PM »

One day I had this theme in my head and I couldn't find out what it was....and then it came to me.

Ajax616

« Reply #847 on: September 03, 2013, 07:00:07 PM »

Thank you pretty girls for staying with me over the Summer.  I love you all very much.

Ajax616

« Reply #848 on: September 19, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »
Thank you for the date, but I think that will be our last date.  You are hurt and scared, until you are ready, thus you will not contribute.... .Therefore nothing will grow here.  Take care..

Ajax616

« Reply #849 on: September 22, 2013, 06:02:03 PM »
Our mind is made of and still part of this world, it cannot possibly figure out what is beyond.  It is too limited.

Ajax616

« Reply #850 on: September 22, 2013, 06:03:42 PM »
My aunts and uncle, their kids, and the importance of having loving parents......T here is almost nothing more important than being a loving parent to those that we brought into this world.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:55:35 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #851 on: September 30, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »
Beauty is being so Not Egotistical... .your ego will make you less attractive to me....your humility will amplify it.

Ajax616

« Reply #852 on: October 02, 2013, 07:36:52 PM »
TX, thank you for showing me that beauty and truth lies in humility and kindness.

Ajax616

« Reply #853 on: October 02, 2013, 07:38:03 PM »
LX, 

You came into my dream again last night.....It was very nice, but please stay away......It was a very long time ago, another life.   My focus is on where I am going.....It was good to meet you, but please move on.

Ajax616

« Reply #854 on: October 08, 2013, 09:44:23 PM »
The way I talk to my beautiful strong daughter Mxxxx is the way I should talk to everyone...... .

Advertisements