Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417464 times)

Ajax616

Re: On our amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #1050 on: January 26, 2014, 02:12:45 PM »
To the man responsible for breaking up my relationship.  Thank you for teaching me that I do not have enough love and kindness in me yet, and that is why I failed.  That I need to grow to be more understanding, loving, and kind at all times, regardless of what is happening.  I will take that lesson to the next relationship.  I really do admire your demonstration of love and kindness for our funny friend.  Please continue to give all the unconditional love that she needs.

"Hatred (anger) never ceases hatred (anger), but only through love that is the eternal and ancient rule." - The Buddha.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:17:35 PM by Ajax616 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #1051 on: January 26, 2014, 03:24:16 PM »
:(

It took me a very long time to arrive at that conclusion.  Then everything cleared up, and I began to hope and want to learn to be a better man.  Yes, heavenly criticizing others is just that, no matter what is going on.  It's saying I don't have to change.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:39:23 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1052 on: January 29, 2014, 06:12:55 PM »
To once upon a rainstorm on a bridge and a distant fading memory....

http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage.php?album=647&pos=13&title=14-ib-tag-hmo-lawm

Ajax616

« Reply #1053 on: January 29, 2014, 06:20:10 PM »
Thank you for a clear head today.  Love and kindness is the way.

Ajax616

« Reply #1054 on: January 31, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
Love requires a synchronizing of hearts, morals, and understanding, because that is require to build trust for the long road.‏ 

Like this post: +1

Ajax616

« Reply #1055 on: February 02, 2014, 04:11:11 PM »
You came into my dream last night and ask me to forgive you because you want to tell me something.  Then you sang me a song....that ended with goodbye.  Goodbye to the girl who had asked me to marry her.

Ajax616

« Reply #1056 on: February 03, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »
My mind was free.....becau se I stopped thinking, but enjoying each moment that was given to me.  I stopped asking all the Whys, what ifs, but accepted it and for that my mind because free.

Ajax616

« Reply #1057 on: February 03, 2014, 06:26:30 PM »
Recently, I realized that no matter what is happening thoughts of kindness and compassion immediately gives the peace that I am looking for.  The negative thoughts, however creates frustrations and more negative thoughts.

Ajax616

« Reply #1058 on: February 04, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
No Attachment to Dust

Zengetsu, a Chinese master of the T'ang dynasty, wrote the following advice for his pupils:

Living in the world yet not forming attachments to the dust of the world is the way of a true Zen student.

When witnessing the good action of another encourage yourself to follow his example. Hearing of the mistaken action of another, advise yourself not to emulate it.

Even though alone in a dark room, be as if you were facing a noble guest. Express your feelings, but become no more expressive than your true nature.

Poverty is your teasure. Never exchange it for an easy life.

A person may appear a fool and yet not be one. He may only be guarding his wisdom carefully.

Virtues are the fruit of self-discipline and do not drop from heaven of themselves as does rain or snow.

Modesty is the foundation of all virtues. Let your neighbors discover you before you make yourself known to them.

A noble heart never forces itself forward. Its words are as rare gems, seldom displayed and of great value.

To a sincere student, every day is a fortunate day. Time passes but he never lags behind. Neither glory nor shame can move him.

Censure yourself, never another. Do not discuss right and wrong.

Some things, though right, were considered wrong for generations. Since the value of righteousness may be recognized after centuries, there is no need to crave an immediate appreciation.

Live with cause and leave results to the great law of the universe. Pass each day in peaceful contemplation.

Ajax616

« Reply #1059 on: February 05, 2014, 07:30:00 PM »
In human relationships, do NOT bring discipline others to the equation, unless you're in the military.  Bring love and kindness, and it will last and grow.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:34:13 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1060 on: February 05, 2014, 07:33:41 PM »
The moral story of Adam and Eve.

Once we all lived in Paradise, were made for another, we were clear, naked and exposed to one another without fear.  Our love was made in heaven and will last forever into the many lives to come.  Then one cheated, because he or she thought they knew better or listening to the temptations of others.  As a result, we came ashamed to show ourselves and hid ourselves behind clothing and leaves.  We then, forever, lost our paradise, and can never return.

Ajax616

« Reply #1061 on: February 06, 2014, 08:48:11 PM »
The moral story of Adam and Eve.

Once we all lived in Paradise, were made for another, we were clear, naked and exposed to one another without fear.  Our love was made in heaven and will last forever into the many lives to come.  Then one cheated, because he or she thought they knew better or listening to the temptations of others.  As a result, we came ashamed to show ourselves and hid ourselves behind clothing and leaves.  We then, forever, lost our paradise, and can never return.

Yes that is my story too and all the stories of the divorcees out there.  Let's all find and live in our paradise again, because it lives in us, not out there.

Ajax616

« Reply #1062 on: February 06, 2014, 08:51:02 PM »
A beautiful song I bought from someone who claims to be Thom Pace himself.  He actually signed the CD, and it only cost $5.00.

It reminds me that I am so free right now.  A huge weight was lifted off of me.  Thank you for your interference, and I know you don't what you're getting yourself into, but everyone has to learn.  Thank you my friend.

Ajax616

« Reply #1063 on: February 06, 2014, 09:26:38 PM »
Thank you and check your inbox tomorrow. ;)

OK, I will.

Ajax616

« Reply #1064 on: February 06, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »
You have to have seen the episode from "how I met your mother" to really appreciate this song.

Advertisements