Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417385 times)

Ajax616

Re: On our amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #1185 on: March 08, 2014, 09:22:08 PM »
When will I be able to say that I have made it?

When I have full confidence that I will handle each day with nothing but joy and contentment to best of my ability, independent of results or actions of others, always with empowering others, with kind speech, with love, with kindness, and with forgiveness.

Then I will be able to say that I have made it.

When will I be able to say that I have made it.

When I have full confidence that I will begin and end each day with clarity, humility and calm, and bring joy, laughter and contentment to myself and others, and then give the best of me, independent of results, to myself and others always with empowering, with kind speech, with love, with kindness, with compassion, with understanding and with forgiveness.

Then I will be able to say that I have made it.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:21:23 PM by Ajax616 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #1186 on: March 09, 2014, 12:30:46 PM »
The Goose in a bottle Zen Koan,

The Goose will be free when you finally realized that you are more than all that you have ever been taught, and you start living it.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:35:22 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1187 on: March 10, 2014, 04:35:36 PM »
Why are you talking to yourself?  ;D

Was talking to you. :)

Ajax616

« Reply #1188 on: March 10, 2014, 05:17:35 PM »
Harnessing your will is not enough, you have to harness the power of your subconscious mind.  Harnessing your will implies that you do not totally believe what you are doing to be a great or awesome adventure yet.  Harness your subconscious mind and it will all become very easy, because you absolutely believe that it is the only way.

It has played its course a very long time ago, even before I knew it.  No matter how much I adjust, it will not bloom to become something that I can water everyday or enjoy it peacefully.  I have my own journey to travel.  I am on an amazing journey to the stars and I have to go, TODAY.  This is the message that my subconscious mind needs to accept.  Thank you for a very interesting and enlighten adventure.

I will honor myself and my own journey from now on with no distraction.  I am so close to kick starting a new exciting chapter in my life.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:38:38 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1189 on: March 10, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »

To my very strong, kind, and compassionate daughter.  You are so much stronger than I could ever become.  I know you are on a spiritual journey to strengthen your soul.  For that I am so proud of you.  You are my friend and sometimes my council.

Ajax616

« Reply #1190 on: March 10, 2014, 07:36:35 PM »
Druckenmiller's flexibility on Black Monday.

A monkey will do better than a human in trading, because we seek comfort. - Bill Eckhardt

What is the rallying cry of a losing trader?  I will get out when I am even.  - Marty Schwartz

I am not concern about losses along the way, because my methodology will win in the long run....that is all that matters.

Ajax616

« Reply #1191 on: March 10, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »
Today, I am reminded of this poem by Rabindranath Tagore

I came out alone on my way to my tryst.
But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?

I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.

He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger;
he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.

He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame;
but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.

Ajax616

« Reply #1192 on: March 10, 2014, 07:42:12 PM »
The Tongue like a sharp knife kills without drawing blood - The Buddha

Anger will never disappear as long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind.  Anger will disappear as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten. - The Buddha

If you speak and act with a polluted mind suffering will follow you as surely as the oxcart follows the ox - The Buddha

« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:44:58 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1193 on: March 10, 2014, 07:47:18 PM »
Pay no attention to the faults of others, things done or left undone by others.  Consider only what by oneself is done or left undone. - The Buddha

Do not look for faults in others, but look for faults in yourself and purge them like bad blood. - The Buddha

Since you cannot tame the mind of others until you have tamed your own, begin by taming your own mind. - The Buddha

« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:49:29 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1194 on: March 10, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #1195 on: March 11, 2014, 07:40:22 PM »
a CTA could have all good years, and more than 50% of the accounts closed could be losers, because they cannot stand the draw down.  They start changing plans and getting out.‏

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:21:27 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1196 on: March 11, 2014, 07:41:53 PM »
I was stressed out over something that I did over something really unworthy of my time......I cannot put myself in a situation like that again.‏

Ajax616

« Reply #1197 on: March 12, 2014, 04:55:17 PM »
It is my pure wisdom mind that tells me you're insane, and my judgmental perception that is constantly wrong thinking there's someone worth saving in you that I can reach.  There is, but it will not be done until you have come to your own understanding.  May peace and happiness be with you always, and if not may you find it one day.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:30:03 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1198 on: March 12, 2014, 07:24:00 PM »
The Sermon on the Mount

Seek first the Kingdom of God....Thank you for the teaching.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:43:44 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1199 on: March 12, 2014, 07:24:58 PM »
It is my pure wisdom mind that tells me you're insane, and my judgmental perception that is constantly wrong thinking there's someone worth saving in you that I can reach.  There is, but it will not be done until you have come to your own understanding.  May peace and happiness be with you always, and if not may you find it one day.

My constantly wrong perception created a suffering which needed to be filled, but was doomed to be unfulfilled. Thus making everything deteriorate in all directions. May we find true friendship one day.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:46:22 PM by Ajax616 »

Advertisements