Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 419559 times)

Ajax616

Re: On our amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #1215 on: March 17, 2014, 05:11:27 PM »
I don't think I have ever met the girl that wanted to go the stars with me.  I think she couldn't wait for me and died a long time.  It is her ghost that I see, but she was gone way before I got there.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #1216 on: March 17, 2014, 07:16:53 PM »
Crazy psychotic ex-girl friends please get out of my dreams.  You're no longer welcomed there too. :)

Sorry had a bad dream last night.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:34:44 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1217 on: March 17, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »
Do you have a moment when time freezes for you but yet passed away so quickly that you wished you could bottle it and enjoy it again.  The first time, I sat at a park with my ex-wife.  She was dropped off at her cousin's house to go to work and she was late so she was just standing there.  I asked her if I could walk her home and she said yes...I chose the route that would take us to a park.  We sat there for a couple of hours, all that time, I was just looking at those lips.  We talked about everything from ghost to aliens and I am thinking, why is it that its me that is here.  It should have been someone else better.  Then she had a small gap on her upper tooth and a mole by eyes.  Everything about her was perfect, including her small feet and her dirty work clothes.  I am looking at her and she was so contented to be with me too.  I knew I had to kiss her before I let her go, so after being there for a couple of hours, I asked to kiss her on the cheeks.  She said yes, so when she closed her eyes I completely missed her cheek.  No I do not want to bottle it up, because then it wouldn't be special anymore.  It is moments like that that helped made my life more complete and content.  I didn't miss out on the prettiest and one of the smartest girl of my time.

I am sorry we went our separate ways, but I told you it wasn't wise.  It's okay though, because I needed to find my own journey too.

Ajax616

« Reply #1218 on: March 17, 2014, 07:50:31 PM »
I know now that what I did is nothing compared to what because "An sincere friend is more to feared than a wild beast, a wild beast may wound your body, but an insincere friend will wound your mind and your hear." - The Buddha

Ajax616

« Reply #1219 on: March 18, 2014, 07:46:18 PM »
hahahaha.. you and me!  ;D
Awww... The first time I met my ex.. it was by accident but we did take a long walk to the park and spend a few hours taking pictures and enjoying the moment there. Looking back, I do not regret a single memories.

If everyone kept these memories near our hearts at all times, no would be no EXes, but we would all be in Eden.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:15:24 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1220 on: March 18, 2014, 08:37:48 PM »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #1221 on: March 18, 2014, 11:54:49 PM »
If everyone kept these memories near our hearts at all times, no would be no EXes, but we would all be in Eden.

It's funny how people sacrifice everything for that special moment in time, but as soon as they are together, they have already forgotten about their sacrifices. 

Ajax616

« Reply #1222 on: March 19, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »
I was put hold today and this song was playing.......

"Love Will Keep Us Alive"

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside

[Solo]

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive

Ajax616

« Reply #1223 on: March 19, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »
Last night, for the first time in a very long time, I was so happy I couldn't sleep.‏  Wasn't thinking about tomorrow, but just happy. I know what the reason is.  :)

Ajax616

« Reply #1224 on: March 19, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »
When we say I am happy.....what do we mean.. (I am glad to be here....I have everything I need or want...and I will have a better tomorrow)‏.  That kind of says it for me, doesn't it for you too.

Ajax616

« Reply #1225 on: March 19, 2014, 06:04:16 PM »
True happiness lies in Freedom.... Do not go out there to get freedom, but free your inner self from constricting thoughts.  The freedom cannot be taken away then, by time and space.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:07:53 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1226 on: March 19, 2014, 06:06:47 PM »
Life is amazing full of joy, peace, calm and happiness when you get rid of the toxic people out of your life.

Ajax616

« Reply #1227 on: March 20, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »
I AM (fvcking) KRAZY.....and so are you.

Ajax616

« Reply #1228 on: March 20, 2014, 06:54:01 PM »
Am I adjusting the curve too much in my trading plan. The most recent change does make a lot of sense to me, but am I killing it too?

Ajax616

« Reply #1229 on: March 21, 2014, 06:16:54 PM »
I was wondering why I am so sleepless the last couple of nights when my mind was very clear.  It is because I am so filled with energy. 

Advertisements