Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 419531 times)

Ajax616

Re: On our amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #1500 on: May 11, 2014, 09:51:43 PM »
Why did I change my system:

1.  It is not trading with the trend...I am shorting too much and looking too much for shorts in a rising MKT.  I am not making the best use of the low VIX.
2. My Longs were highly profitable, and I am 60% short in this MKT.. Against VIX and MKT.
3.  It is more simple to use.  All the MA and S&R will be adjusted by VIX, not by me.
4.  It will be more useful when comes time to short as well.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #1501 on: May 11, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »
xxx xxx xxx,
Do you know that I love you

You are so fine
Like the Sunshine
Or like the sand
In a far away land
You're like a shining star,
Except you're very close to me, not far.

Thank you for the beautiful poem (from a long time ago), and I am glad you got your miss-understanding cleared up.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:58:34 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1502 on: May 11, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
Nyob zoo tus phoojywg. How are you liking the rain?

I love the rain...my daughter and I were walking around Lake Calhoun yesterday, and we got caught in the rain, but we took our time walking through it.

What about you?

Ajax616

« Reply #1503 on: May 11, 2014, 09:56:46 PM »
Thank you to my beautiful strong warrior for spending the weekend with me.  You are so patient, kind and wise.

Ajax616

« Reply #1504 on: May 12, 2014, 05:40:26 PM »
I finally realized why today, why I was wrong.  I was wrong, because I was lacking the higher truth of kindness. I was acting on values and beliefs that I will always hold on to, but they are very distant second to the truth of kindness.  That is why I failed.

Ajax616

« Reply #1505 on: May 12, 2014, 05:42:13 PM »
Put in Extra-ordinary efforts in life, and think and put in extra-ordinary efforts again, and sooner or later you will get extra-ordinary results.‏

Ajax616

« Reply #1506 on: May 12, 2014, 05:42:54 PM »
In the long run, wisdom can guide us for a happy life, but we can't live on wisdom alone.  That is why I will invite the queen of diamond back into my life.

Ajax616

« Reply #1507 on: May 12, 2014, 05:43:43 PM »
Why did I change my model? Because I want to capture the VIX and trade with trend of the MKT....instead of anticipating reversals.‏

It's a lot more simpler now, I am looking forward to implementing it.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 05:53:50 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1508 on: May 12, 2014, 08:06:32 PM »
Life is a moment in space
When the dream is gone
It's a lonelier place
I kiss the morning goodbye...

Ajax616

« Reply #1509 on: May 13, 2014, 08:30:45 PM »
I have:

1. Included 100 MA and gave it twice 40 MA, because it sends a signal where the trend is going.
2. Include .6*VIX (S&D) because I believe that it increase the influence on the MA and should be included.
3. Taken away OEXT - because it is still calling tops and bottoms.  Something, I want to stay away from.
4. Taken away TOBB, because it is too hard too define, and adds confusion to the importance of the trend.
5. Increase the Support and decrease resistance, because trending stocks will not need resistance.
5. Made OEXT a function of 60/40 S&R and BB, because they define the true range.  Made S&R 70%, because it's more stable
6. All prior changes were to MKT Criteria.  Stock remains the same, including a 90 S&R.
7. Changes 1-5 were made to simplify MKT criteria and stay with trend.

Ajax616

« Reply #1510 on: May 13, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »
Truth of kindness is greater than truth of honesty, although I will always hold honesty very close.

Ajax616

« Reply #1511 on: May 13, 2014, 08:57:16 PM »
"A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion to others, this is what renews humanity." - The Buddha

Ajax616

« Reply #1512 on: May 14, 2014, 05:35:45 AM »
How do I know that I am right on my patterns?

Because even my shorts make money in this environment.

How do I know that I am wrong on my market criteria?

Because I am generating too many shorts in this market environment.

I want to make the adjustment so that my market criteria is more MKT FRIENDLY, with reason, logic, and commonsense, and without going over board.

My aim is to trade with:
1. The Emotion content of the market
2. The Trend of the market
3. and with my Stock Patterns (p1-p2, s1-s2)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:46:19 AM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1513 on: May 14, 2014, 06:10:41 AM »
I have:

1. Included 100 MA and gave it twice 40 MA, because it sends a signal where the trend is going.
2. Include .6*VIX (S&D) because I believe that it increase the influence on the MA and should be included.
3. Taken away OEXT - because it is still calling tops and bottoms.  Something, I want to stay away from.
4. Taken away TOBB, because it is too hard too define, and adds confusion to the importance of the trend.
5. Increase the Support and decrease resistance, because trending stocks will not need resistance.
5. Made OEXT a function of 60/40 S&R and BB, because they define the true range.  Made S&R 70%, because it's more stable
6. All prior changes were to MKT Criteria.  Stock remains the same, including a 90 S&R.
7. Changes 1-5 were made to simplify MKT criteria and stay with trend.

1.  I am uncapping S&R, because I do not need a double break, BB is already breaking it for me.
     a.  This will allow me to stay with the trend better, and will value the trend and instead of trying to predict it's end.
2.  I am no longer using .6*VIX(S&D) for now, because it will double up on MKT Criteria.  I am already adding VIX(S&D) to my MKT value, there's no need to double up.
3.  I am still dfinitely including 100 MA, because that is going with the trend.
4.  I am using OEXT, because it's easy to understanding.
5.  I am using RC, because it's a strong quality that I want to see and use.
6.  The Stock Criteria remains the same, because it is working, even the shorts make money.  It remains the same too, because stocks will fluctuate more than the MKT when it trends.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:22:29 AM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #1514 on: May 14, 2014, 06:26:38 AM »
1.  I am uncapping S&R, because I do not need a double break, BB is already breaking it for me.
     a.  This will allow me to stay with the trend better, and will value the trend and instead of trying to predict it's end.
2.  I am no longer using .6*VIX(S&D) for now, because it will double up on MKT Criteria.  I am already adding VIX(S&D) to my MKT value, there's no need to double up.
3.  I am still dfinitely including 100 MA, because that is going with the trend.
4.  I am using OEXT, because it's easy to understanding.
5.  I am using RC, because it's a strong quality that I want to see and use.
6.  The Stock Criteria remains the same, because it is working, even the shorts make money.  It remains the same too, because stocks will fluctuate more than the MKT when it trends.

The MKT Criteria and OEXT Range, will determine when I enter a trade or not.

Advertisements