Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417507 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #2895 on: September 26, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »
Assalamualaikum

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #2896 on: September 26, 2016, 09:32:44 PM »
Walaikumassalam

Ajax616

Ajax616

« Reply #2898 on: September 28, 2016, 08:54:43 PM »
I once had a nightmare and I woke up with a cold sweat thinking I am so glad it was only a nightmare.  Then years later, my nightmare came true.  It's so funny now.

Ajax616

« Reply #2899 on: September 29, 2016, 07:40:59 PM »
In trading or other chance endeavors, we  can look back and say we should have done this or that and it would saved or made more money.  But that is not trading.  It is only wishful thinking.  It is that thinking that will derail any trading ambition.  Real trading is absolutely discipline to your trading rules and accepting all results, because you have complete faith that that action alone will lead to long term positive results.

Ajax616

« Reply #2900 on: September 29, 2016, 09:53:12 PM »
Some of the greatest gamblers die broke and alone.  Perhaps it is an ambition with a dead end, no matter how good you are, the nature of it will lead to ruin.

Ajax616

« Reply #2901 on: October 01, 2016, 03:58:51 AM »
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/behind-life-death-star-money-150343506.html

I know you must be really talented in many ways to achieved your success, but your success was achieved without conquering yourself.  You will be missed in your circles.

Ajax616

« Reply #2902 on: October 01, 2016, 09:57:21 PM »
I had a friend of friend from a long time ago. Their family is very wealthy.  I think their money ties back to the 3M money.  He's still works even though he doesn't need to.  He worked hard and became a pilot.  He still serves life, even though he could rest. Awesome character.

Ajax616

« Reply #2903 on: October 01, 2016, 10:09:20 PM »
I have been taught to fear large positions.  However that fear is missed place, because of all the stocks in the world someone owns them all.  Large positions are to be feared when they are accumulated without a plan, or the plan has been abandoned.  They should not be feared if they serve a purpose of the plan, and will be exited according to the plan.

Therefore only fear large positions when they were acquired by fear or desire. When they are acquired to a well tested plan, then there's no need to fear negative consequences or desire positive results, because both will take care of itself according to the plan.

Ajax616

« Reply #2904 on: October 01, 2016, 10:10:52 PM »
Due to a high number of signals, I missed some good ones and got into some slow ones, but overall, I am learning and I am enjoying applying the trading plan.

Ajax616

« Reply #2905 on: October 02, 2016, 08:32:10 AM »
Evil will not come in the form a black hood carrying a reaper with a scarred face with a raspy voice.  If evil came in that form, we all would recognize it and stay far away.  Evil will come in the form of a beautiful girl, a handsome look man, with gifts or someone who promised to fulfill all our dreams and desires and will protect us from evil. How can you tell the difference?

Pay attention that person's past actions.  If you do not like what they done to others, then if you are not careful, you will be the next victim.

Ajax616

« Reply #2906 on: October 04, 2016, 09:05:22 PM »

Ajax616

« Reply #2907 on: October 05, 2016, 05:35:42 AM »
"There are over one million youth lost on the streets of America." - Runaway Train by Soul Asylum

There are even more youth lost in the homes of America.  The ones that runaway are the smart one who decides that they want change, instead of being lost at home among those that are suppose to love them.

Ajax616

« Reply #2908 on: October 06, 2016, 09:04:05 PM »
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/leon-coopermans-epiphany-hedge-funds-after-hearing-a-futurist-speak-142954537.html

Cooperman pondered what the futurist said, and he identified a parallel between the impact of automation on jobs and passive investing on the hedge fund industry.

Sharing an epiphany.

Advertisements