Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417316 times)

Ajax616

Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #3150 on: May 31, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnXsvj4Awa0

You could be my Silver Springs

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #3151 on: June 01, 2017, 10:23:37 PM »
Because you will not have enough time to do everything, the secret to success is developing the ability get others to do it through empowering themselves through love and caring.

Ajax616

« Reply #3152 on: June 08, 2017, 11:47:59 PM »
My old friend,

You came into my dreams and talked to me last week, asking for a small favor.  Now I hear that you are in ICU.  I haven't met you in my dreams in a very long time.  At this time, your peace is my thoughts Goofy.  No matter what is going in your life, including now, be at peace and accept that nature will take its course do what it has to do. We can chose peace in our hearts or not, and I hope you have peace in yours at these moments.

Ajax616

« Reply #3153 on: June 09, 2017, 05:22:16 AM »
3 'really bad facts' are hurting the US economy, according to JPMorgan CEO Dimon
Jeff Cox Wed, Jun 7 9:15 AM CDT

JPMorgan Chase (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon runs the largest bank in the country but is frustrated by obstacles he sees keeping young people from having bright futures and workers from getting higher pay.

Speaking Wednesday at a Business Roundtable summit, Dimon implored the public to focus on "three really bad facts" that are limiting growth for the U.S. economy.

Some 70 percent of young men are ineligible for military service "because of either education — they can't read or write — or health, mostly obesity and diabetes. That's an unbelievable number," Dimon said. The number comes from a Pentagon study a few years back that said the military won't take 71 percent of males aged 17 to 24 for the reasons Dimon cited, as well as taking prescription drugs for ADHD, or having inappropriate tattoos or piercings.
    "Half the kids in inner city schools don't graduate," he said. "Even those who graduate, they're not able to work a proper job." That number could come from a study nearly a decade ago that said the graduation rates in the nation's top 50 cities was 53 percent, against 71 percent for suburbs.
    The labor force participation rate among American men has fallen sharply over the last generation or so. Government records show that the rate among men ages 25 to 54 has fallen from 96 percent in 1970 to 88.4 percent in May.

In addition, Dimon blasted the regulatory climate in the U.S., saying small-business formation has been limited and prospective homebuyers can't get access to mortgages. He said there are multiple obstacles that are keeping wage growth low — around 2.5 percent now and showing little signs of breaking out.

"I could go on and on and make a list of all the things that have slowed us down and held us back and affected jobs and wages," he said. "I think America has got to get its act together about a bunch of stuff, not just one."

Dimon has been an advocate for changes to the tax system as well. The roundtable reported Tuesday that business confidence is at a three-year high but CEOs remain concerned about inaction from Congress on President Donald Trump 's pro-growth agenda.

Dimon chairs the roundtable, a consortium of U.S. CEOs aimed at promoting job growth and economic prosperity.

Ajax616

« Reply #3154 on: June 11, 2017, 06:53:57 AM »
My old friend,

You came into my dreams and talked to me last week, asking for a small favor.  Now I hear that you are in ICU.  I haven't met you in my dreams in a very long time.  At this time, your peace is my thoughts Goofy.  No matter what is going in your life, including now, be at peace and accept that nature will take its course do what it has to do. We can chose peace in our hearts or not, and I hope you have peace in yours at these moments.

My old friend,

I heard that the divine energy which was you and in the physical body which we all know to be you has left the physical body.  Due to its frail state, your body could no longer contain the divine energy and both are being returned to the universe, one more slowly than the other.  The body, families and love ones can still see, but they can longer interact with the divine energy, the internal you.

You were exceptionally talented and kind, and because of your premature departure, you will me missed by many.   Now you are no longer limited by our human perception and connection, but your perception is infinitely more.  Please continue to love and watch over your boys from the new plan of existence. 

Like Hawkins radiation, we pop into existence and then in the blink of an eye, we also leave.  On your next wonderful and exciting voyage, I bless upon you an existence of peace, contentment and enlightenment.  That is my wish for you.

Here is an old song which the first time I heard it, it was in your presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IXEqpRps4

Ajax616

« Reply #3155 on: June 12, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »
3 'really bad facts' are hurting the US economy, according to JPMorgan CEO Dimon
Jeff Cox Wed, Jun 7 9:15 AM CDT

JPMorgan Chase (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon runs the largest bank in the country but is frustrated by obstacles he sees keeping young people from having bright futures and workers from getting higher pay.

Speaking Wednesday at a Business Roundtable summit, Dimon implored the public to focus on "three really bad facts" that are limiting growth for the U.S. economy.

Some 70 percent of young men are ineligible for military service "because of either education — they can't read or write — or health, mostly obesity and diabetes. That's an unbelievable number," Dimon said. The number comes from a Pentagon study a few years back that said the military won't take 71 percent of males aged 17 to 24 for the reasons Dimon cited, as well as taking prescription drugs for ADHD, or having inappropriate tattoos or piercings.
    "Half the kids in inner city schools don't graduate," he said. "Even those who graduate, they're not able to work a proper job." That number could come from a study nearly a decade ago that said the graduation rates in the nation's top 50 cities was 53 percent, against 71 percent for suburbs.
    The labor force participation rate among American men has fallen sharply over the last generation or so. Government records show that the rate among men ages 25 to 54 has fallen from 96 percent in 1970 to 88.4 percent in May.

In addition, Dimon blasted the regulatory climate in the U.S., saying small-business formation has been limited and prospective homebuyers can't get access to mortgages. He said there are multiple obstacles that are keeping wage growth low — around 2.5 percent now and showing little signs of breaking out.

"I could go on and on and make a list of all the things that have slowed us down and held us back and affected jobs and wages," he said. "I think America has got to get its act together about a bunch of stuff, not just one."

Dimon has been an advocate for changes to the tax system as well. The roundtable reported Tuesday that business confidence is at a three-year high but CEOs remain concerned about inaction from Congress on President Donald Trump 's pro-growth agenda.

Dimon chairs the roundtable, a consortium of U.S. CEOs aimed at promoting job growth and economic prosperity.

We as a nation are becoming the Hare, and we need to empower and encourage ourselves to rise above that portion of human nature.

Ajax616

« Reply #3156 on: June 12, 2017, 08:37:50 PM »
There are many of us that wants to travel to stars.  Our material body has been constructed on this world after a billion years of evolution.  Who is to say that our internal self, our consciousness, did not develop along with this planet and the field of consciousness cannot be cultivated far from its source, our planet.  What if our consciousness is tied to the planet, because it developed along with the our physical evolution.

Ajax616

« Reply #3157 on: June 12, 2017, 09:04:01 PM »
Those that blame others will always blame others for the short fall.  As the result of blaming others, negative energies are created and those that are busy dishing out the blame will not work for their salvation, but put down others.  Therefore resolution in raising ourselves, but not blaming others.

Ajax616

« Reply #3158 on: June 12, 2017, 09:18:20 PM »
A true leader will come into your life to clear your vision the way you want and will empower you, not give false hope to trap and cage your hearts.

Ajax616

« Reply #3159 on: June 12, 2017, 09:20:52 PM »
One day soon enough, you will be a corpse and your internal energy will no longer be able to interact with your external physical self.  That will come soon enough. What do you intend to do between now and then.  What do you intend to give or do you intend to take thinking that it would a difference, to peace in your heart, to satisfy your senses.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:33:53 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #3160 on: June 12, 2017, 09:33:00 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q89_4gL0M2M

Because you are leaving this valley.  For all those that have left the valley that is my life.  The river of life keeps running through and keeps on bringing change.

Ajax616

« Reply #3161 on: June 12, 2017, 09:51:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eCmSkVk0UY

"Remember me as the one who woke up." - The Buddha

Offline Deliciously Happy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: July 01, 2021, 05:35:55 AM »
Thank you to those that continually read the comments that I wrote here from time to time.  It really has inspired me to see that the number of views continue to grow over time.  It has inspired me on my recent project.  I lost my password so I created a new name.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: July 06, 2021, 03:51:29 PM »
Ditto per Dark Angel's post so welcome back Ajax, I mean DH and I agree with the quote below:

"Those that blame others will always blame others for the short fall.  As the result of blaming others, negative energies are created and those that are busy dishing out the blame will not work for their salvation, but put down others.  Therefore resolution in raising ourselves, but not blaming others."

Offline Deliciously Happy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: July 20, 2021, 06:44:19 AM »
Nice to see you here again. It's been a while. Too long actually.

Thank you Dark Angel.

Advertisements