Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 417309 times)

Offline Deliciously Happy

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....
« Reply #3210 on: March 09, 2023, 09:57:49 AM »
"You shall live to see this day renewed" - King Theoden, Return of the King Movie

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: April 07, 2023, 07:37:17 AM »
You came into my dream last night. Thank you for the passionate kisses, it was wonderful. It is everything I ever wanted. Thank you for visiting me in the dream. 

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: April 21, 2023, 07:46:00 AM »
"All it takes is 20 seconds of INSANE COURAGE and great things will happen. I promise." Benjamin Mee

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: April 24, 2023, 07:31:01 AM »
My new phrase to slowdown and diffuse an uncomfortable situation: "I was thinking that..."

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: July 17, 2023, 03:13:37 PM »
You came into my dream last night. Thank you for the passionate kisses, it was wonderful. It is everything I ever wanted. Thank you for visiting me in the dream.

Hot and Sweaty, I guess we finally really met in reality and shared a couple wonder days together.  Then through our better communication, I finally got to know you better. I am sorry you have to go and take care of your business, and I have to go and things to do as well.  Thank you for all the sweet kisses. Take care and I wish you all the success you dream.

I will carry fond memories of us as I travel through time. If I should go to William O'Brien State Park on day, I will see us as we were that Sunday, enjoying a carefree afternoon practicing PDO. Thank you for making it possible.

I finally figured why you are wired like that, and now I have a clear understand to give me peace. You're a psychopath, but you're an amazing psychopath.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 06:25:00 AM by Deliciously Happy »

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: July 24, 2023, 08:14:15 AM »
When I say she’s a narcistic psychopath, everyone gets jumpy assuming that I am name-calling. I meant it in a clinical sense. She’s actually an amazing psychopath, but knowing so has helped me to better understand her unique and different emotional responses that I am not used to. So, you can better understand me my unique and different emotional responses, I am also an egotistical sociopath, in a clinical sense.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 08:00:19 AM by Deliciously Happy »

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: August 01, 2023, 05:53:02 AM »
A great lesson from the story of THE LEGLESS BEGGAR
One day, a rich kid was walking with his dad when he saw an old legless beggar on the street, begging for alms. The boy stopped his dad immediately and walked up to the disabled beggar.
"Hey sir, can I ask you a question?" he asked him.
"Yes you can" the old man replied.
Then the boy said.
"What happened to your legs? Why are they missing?"
A look of shame showed on the dad's face as he whispered into his son's ears.
"Hey, you should never ask people inappropriate questions"
The old man heard it. He paused for a moment, then said to the little boy.
"Can I tell you a short story?"
The boy nodded his head. Then old man said.
"It's a true story about a young boy, and you should pay keen attention"
"Okay"
The old man started speaking.
"There was a boy who had a donkey he loved so much. He called him Banjo, and he was his best companion. One day, he went to bathe in the river and had taken the donkey with him for a bath. Unfortunately, a huge crocodile suddenly leaped out of the water and grabbed the donkey, dragging him deep in the water. The boy couldn't save his donkey. He screamed so hard as he watched poor Banjo being killed. He became so angry like a volcano. Burning with anger, he must wreak vengeance, so he jumped into the river to fight the ferocious crocodile. But it didn't turn out good as another crocodile attacked the boy and started devouring him... The end"
Having listened to the story, the kid wagged his head, then asked.
"So, what happened to the boy afterwards? Or was he also killed?"
The old man paused for a moment, then said.
"Over the years, that boy has grown into an old man and he is now me. I just told you a story about myself, thereby answering your question. I survived but lost both legs from the incident"
Both the father and son were marveled. Then the old beggar concluded.
"My story has a powerful lesson about anger and revenge, you should take away. You should learn to control your anger, or else you would be pushed to inflict vengeance, which would not only hurt others, but also yourself. I was so angry and desperate, I wanted that revenge so bad that I didn't realize how stupid I was. Anger can make you take stupid actions that you would live forever to regret. You see, if I had controlled my anger and walked home after the crocodile ate my donkey, I wouldn't be the 'legless beggar' you see today. It's important you learn to forgive those who hurt you, and move on with your life. Not because they deserve it, but because you deserve peace.

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: August 07, 2023, 08:28:21 AM »
https://mypoeticside.com/poets/li-po-poems

Among the blossoms waits a jug of wine.
I pour myself a drink, no loved one near.
Raising my cup, I invite the bright moon
and turn to my shadow. We are now three.
But the moon doesn’t understand drinking,
and my shadow follows my body like a slave.
For a time moon and shadow will be my companions,
a passing joy that should last through the spring.
I sing and the moon just wavers in the sky;
I dance and my shadow whips around like mad.
While lucid still, we have such fun together!
But stumbling drunk, each staggers off alone.
Bound forever, relentless we roam:
reunited at last on the distant river of stars.

Li Bai (aka Li Po), poet from the Tang Dynasty

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 06:06:56 AM by Deliciously Happy »

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: August 11, 2023, 05:20:41 AM »
What is worse than loosing all your money in gambling or in the stock market is not the money, but the emptiness inside of not being able to play anymore. You are out of the game. You can't play anymore because you do not have a stake. The feeling of emptiness inside of not being able to play anymore is what makes it unbearable.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 06:22:53 AM by Deliciously Happy »

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: August 17, 2023, 09:56:22 PM »
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Vincent-van-Gogh

Vincent Van Gogh is considered one of the best painter ever. His painting sunflowers sold for $40 million in 1987. His paintings are ugly looking. It looks like an amateur painted it.

In the movie 'At Eternity's Gate,' while talking to a priest, he admitted that his paintings are ugly.  However, he said was put on Earth to paint. Thus, maybe god is punishing him.

To appreciate Van Gogh's paintings, you have to understanding his life and his suffering. Van Gogh's paintings are beautiful not because they are artistically beautiful to look at.  His paintings are beautiful because Vincent Van Gogh paints life's suffering and happiness into them. Because he love painting, he passionately painted his happiness, sadness, and loneliness into all his paintings. It's not what we see but what we feel when we look at a Van Gogh painting that makes his paintings great.

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: August 19, 2023, 08:10:02 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi

My favorite poet is Jalal al-Din Muhammad Rumi, a Persian poet from the 13th century.  His poetry does not rhyme at all, is complicated like some western poems, and they do not try to address certain human issues.   They are only a couple of lines lone and is more like a quote. but they show us how beautiful we are and how beautiful the world is. By knowing so, we are free to live beautiful lives. One of my many favorites is:

"Don't you know it yet, it is your light that lights the world." - Rumi

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: August 26, 2023, 08:11:00 AM »
Per aspera ad astra: Through suffering to the stars

Romelu Lukaku: “I remember the exact moment I knew we were broke. I can still picture my mum at the refrigerator and the look on her face.
I was six years old, and I came home for lunch during our break at school. My mum had the same thing on the menu every single day: Bread and milk. When you’re a kid, you don’t even think about it. But I guess that’s what we could afford.
Then one day I came home, and I walked into the kitchen, and I saw my mum at the refrigerator with the box of milk, like normal. But this time she was mixing something in with it. She was shaking it all up, you know? I didn’t understand what was going on. Then she brought my lunch over to me, and she was smiling like everything was cool. But I realized right away what was going on.
She was mixing water with the milk. We didn’t have enough money to make it last the whole week. We were broke. Not just poor, but broke.
Then I’d come home at night and the lights would be shut off. No electricity for two, or three weeks at a time.
Then I’d want to take a bath, and there would be no hot water. My mum would heat up a kettle on the stove, and I’d stand in the shower splashing the warm water on top of my head with a cup.
There were even times when my mum had to “borrow” bread from the bakery down the street. The bakers knew me and my little brother, so they’d let her take a loaf of bread on Monday and pay them back on Friday. I knew we were struggling. But when she was mixing in water with the milk, I realized it was over, you know what I mean? This was our life.
I didn’t say a word. I didn’t want her to stress. I just ate my lunch. But I swear to God, I made a promise to myself that day. It was like somebody snapped their fingers and woke me up. I knew exactly what I had to do, and what I was going to do.
I couldn’t see my mother living like that.
I kept my promise to myself for a while. But then some days I’d come home from school and find my mum crying. So I finally told her one day, “Mum, it’s gonna change. You’ll see. I’m going to play football for Anderlecht, and it’s going to happen soon. We’ll be good. You won’t have to worry anymore.”

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: August 30, 2023, 10:07:38 PM »
My vision is to be able to trade 10,000 QQQ contracts per trade intraday in the future.

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: September 01, 2023, 05:48:12 AM »
"I can do anything, and I will do it in this life time. Find yourself first and I will live inside of you." - The Deliciously Cheesy Happiness Equation

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: September 15, 2023, 06:55:31 AM »
"Love is my religion. I could die for that." - John Keats

Advertisements