Advertisement

Author Topic: Just Venting: 7/17/16: First Milestone crossed!  (Read 57949 times)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: Just Venting: Weight Loss
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »
As a famous woman once said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

The people who may poke fun at you because of your weight could neither understand nor know what it's like to struggle in your shoes.  These people don't see every drop of blood, sweat, and tears of hard work because they're trolls who have nothing better to do; that will always be the inevitable.  These low-lives can never take what you've accomplished thus far from you. 

These very same people would never post their pictures online because they know the moment they do they'll be hacked to pieces and disappear faster than Jimmy Hoffa's remains (hence why they never show their cowardly faces while asking for others).

It is often true that the way we see the world is how we truly see ourselves.  Just some food for thought.

O0

Thanks!

Maybe when I do lose more weight, I'll post m pictures!

Like this post: 0
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Adverstisement

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
Take the photos but wait until you get to the weight you are proud of then do a before and after.

I know, I say that but I probably would never do that. LOL.  I always forget to take the photos.

I do have some before and now pictures.

However, I'm on my second weight loss goal, so when I'm done, I'll consider posting it up.  ;D

Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Lavender

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
I know losing the extra pounds is way healthier and out beats everything!

I just don't like the excess skin and losing my black booty.  :-\

I'm very proud of my progress; -35 lbs now, since May! Woo hoo!
Wow! that's a lot of pounds.  Congrats to you  O0

What did you do?  Pictures to share with us please.

go-go

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2011, 02:18:52 PM »
GReat progress! I wish I was as motivated to accomplish a major weight loss like this. 

As for pictures, I say take it to motivate yourself, but it's up to you to post it up publicly. 

Json

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
Now I'm tempted too.  Maybe when I lose another 10lbs or bulk up a bit more.   O0

MSV

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 02:14:52 PM »
LOL. When I was going through my own weight loss success story, I lost my black booty too. All that walking and jogging took it away. And even though I gained some weight back, the booty never returned. :-\ At least the boobies didn't disappear. That would have been worst.

Congrats on every pound you've taken off. Once its gone, you realize how awful it was to carry all that excessive unwanted weight before. Keep going!

Like this post: +1

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 11:02:42 AM »
Wow! that's a lot of pounds.  Congrats to you  O0

What did you do?  Pictures to share with us please.

Really, there's no big secret, just cut back on portion, eliminate bad and lazy inducing habits, and exercise!!!

Now I'm tempted too.  Maybe when I lose another 10lbs or bulk up a bit more.   O0

Come on, what's stopping you?

LOL. When I was going through my own weight loss success story, I lost my black booty too. All that walking and jogging took it away. And even though I gained some weight back, the booty never returned. :-\ At least the boobies didn't disappear. That would have been worst.

Congrats on every pound you've taken off. Once its gone, you realize how awful it was to carry all that excessive unwanted weight before. Keep going!

Thanks! I miss my black booty but I wouldn't want it back; I'll shoot for a perky bootie now!  ;D

Like this post: +1

Gil formerly known as GX

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »

I just don't like the excess skin and losing my black booty.  :-\

Lose it all and get surgery as reward.  That's what I'd do if I were you.

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
Re: Just Venting: Weight Loss [Updated with Photo]
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* O0

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

TSAV PIB PIB

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2012, 08:53:44 PM »
 O0 O0 O0  great job yubna!!!  as a female, we are always struggling to maintaine that PERFECT body figure..we are never happy with ourselves no matter what anyone says... just as long as you love yourself, that's all it matters... takes alot for anyone to love themself.. and be honest about it.. keep up the great job!!! just remember, be where you are most happy.. don't try to go beyond that to please others..

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2012, 01:37:53 AM »
Thank you Pib Pib!

I understand I'll never accomplish that perfect body but I sure will shoot to be healthy!

Peachy Fish

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2012, 11:40:25 AM »

I just don't like the excess skin and losing my black booty.  :-\

Here's photo for you folks!!

Since a lot of folks wanted a photo, here ya'll go! I hope you all will be inspired!  ;D

That's way awesome Yubnag! You're indeed a motivation.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 01:17:25 AM »
Great JOb. ::) ::) ::) ::) You loss plenty of lbs and I congratulate you. Hope you lose some more pounds.  Keep us posted.

Gemini

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 12:04:12 PM »
As far as health-wise, do you feel any different besides looking different?

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2012, 12:18:09 PM »
Thanks peachy  and sweetguy!! Sweetguy, thanks for your well wishes and I'll keep you all posted! It's one small step at a time!

Gemini, I can't mention enough about how much control I've got of my diabetes. I've dropped my glucose count by many numbers, from a daily average of 250-320 (glucose level should always be below 100) to a daily average of 180. Now, that may all seem confusing and still troubling but for being diabetic, that puts me only 60 units away from having normal blood sugar. So yes, I feel different and very proud of my management of my disease!  ;D

In terms of energy and strength, I'm just like everyone else, on days that I'm not active, I feel lazy and tired.  :P

This just crossing the the threshold to better health and a better quality of life, my journey will be continuous.  :)

Advertisements