Advertisement

Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 20716 times)

DivineTreasure

Re: Revenge
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 11:54:59 AM »
Forgot her name but last night Emily found out that she has a sister from watching a lost interview video of her father and the shrink guy. The lost sister is her boyfriend sister. In the video, her father said "If you don't believe me that we had an affair, then ask where blah came from". I'm excited.

Oohhhh.... I must have missed that part.  I was so tired that I fell asleep during part of last night's episode.  Now, I can't wait until next week's episode. :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »
The stepsister was shocking and surprising only to find out it was Charlotte her bf's sister which Mrs. Grayson never even told son either.  It has good twisting to everyone on that show.  I give a lot of credit to Nolan for digging and doing mostly all the dirty works.

DivineTreasure

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
That's crazy!!  This show is getting really twisted.  Can't wait to see this week's episode.  :)

DivineTreasure

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 10:00:17 AM »
It is...but I'm just so mad that Emily won't go for Jack... omg, he's so lovable. :-*

You can see that she cares for him, misses him and wants him so bad, but she's holding back right now.  She doesn't want to reveal herself to him yet.  He's very loving and protective of her and I know he'll do crazy things for her if he knows who she really is.  I am predicting that at the end, them two are going to end up together.  :)

DivineTreasure

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 10:06:27 PM »
OMG!  That wasn't Daniel?!!  The show goes on......

It's getting more and more interesting.  Who shot Tyler?

Darn it... now we'll have to wait another two weeks before the next episode.  :(

shesaid

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 10:45:14 PM »
Don't tell me!!!  :D  I tried to watch it tonight (DVR'd it), but kept falling asleep so will have to catch up on it tmrw night. Sounds like everything is slowly coming together!!

DivineTreasure

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 01:00:44 AM »
Quote from: Sweet_Tears link=topic=
256397.msg3772611#msg3772611 date=1330625522
Wow, interesting so far with the show. Anyone catch it last night?

I watched it.  I didn't understand why that Japanese guy was on Emily.  I thought he's on her side.

Now... the next question is... how are they going to prove Daniel's innocence?  :)

I can't wait for the next episode.  :)

shesaid

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 11:23:47 AM »
my only assumption as to why the Jap guy was on Emily is b/c she almost got herself caught since Tyler somewhat pieced together who she may really be.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
I love this show too much so no more words out of my mouth.  Haven't missed an eposide so far........... .

shesaid

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
Anyone watch Wednesday show? David Clark is alive!!

waaahhhh?  I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this post until AFTER I watched it! haha plus I avoided FB Wednesday night b/c some people kept posting about the show. I had plan on watching it last night since I didn't work today, but I took my baby niece for the night and girl was not having it so I gave up trying to watch any TV. Okay def making time to watch it tonight! (and I'll be back w/ my thoughts  ;D)

shesaid

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 10:57:51 AM »
I don't really watch TV during the week. I either get home too late or just out and about after work...plus I have no patience for the commercials LoL  I usually wait until the wknd to watch all my DVR'd shows so I can fast forward through the commercials.  ;D

DivineTreasure

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 11:35:55 AM »
Anyone watch Wednesday show? David Clark is alive!!

Was that David Clark?  I was wondering who the guy was.  If that was David Clark, this show is getting pretty twisted. 

shesaid

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 09:27:06 AM »
Hey girls, Revenge is coming back on 9/30/2012 :2funny:

no TV  :'( :'(

shesaid

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 10:17:29 AM »

No TV or no cable? LOL You can still watch even w/o cable.

BOTH! which is even more despressing haha  I have a TV back at my parent's, but my dad's using it to record his things so I feel bad taking it. Plus I have no way of transporting it here. For now I'm just resorting to my lap top and desktop. I'll probably try to catch it on Hulu or something.

shesaid

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 11:08:46 AM »
I'm in Wisconsin. Yeah I see the older models in the FREE section on CL, but don't wanna risk it bein a piece of junk and having to deal w/ getting rid of it. I don't watch much TV so I may just wait until Black Friday and go fight for one... or wait until the Holidays again b/c they're usually at a good price. But in the meam time I'll wait for updates from you ladies  ;D

Advertisements