Advertisement

Author Topic: Church hmongs vs non church hmongs... a funnie story someone told me..  (Read 33138 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
1. What are you talking about??? If covid is fake. Please bring back our loved one.  Trust me, bro. It was bad time. We couldn’t even blow the qeej. No animal butcher. No eating, just small take out. And super short. Please don’t go around saying COVID IS FAKE. I know people who die from it.

It just makes you look like a dumb ass

2. Shaman is not about conjuring the death. Thats yo Christian shyt. Trying to conjure demon and shyt. Shaman is just keeping your spirt inact and we also honor the dead ancestors

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
1. No matter what if covid is fake or not. Death is death. No one can bring the dead back.

2. Do you know the definition of intact? It means make law. Google it up. How can you create relationship and stay in touch with a dead spirit? Using law?   :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
1. If covid is fake, bring back our love one who die to covid

2. You don’t understand shaman, it doesn’t teach you to hate on the gays

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
1. Again. No matter what if covid is fake or not. Death is death. No one can bring the dead back. Even your deity Yer Shao can't even bring them back.  :2funny:

2. Funny how Shamanism use their handicap (even though still talk and eat normally) children to fill out SSI application and lie that they're disable so they benefit $$$$ as well as medicare. It's a whole new level of gayiness. :2funny:

Here's what my uncle said, "Koj xav tau nyiaj sai sai los?" when he rebuke his son (boy with one damaged eye) at that time when the son sat next to the tv too darn close.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
1. You should probably shut your mouth. These covid death are real. Please stop talking about fake covid

2. Again shaman don’t teach that stuff. They don’t teach any moral. Your parents does that

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
1. I don't have to speak a single word. It just is how the world works. People died everyday from unexpected events and the consequences they reap from the errors they enjoy doing.

2. Even my next door neighbor believe in Shamanism. One family member did something illegal stuff like exchanging meth and got caught by FBI. When his parents bail him out of county jail, his whole family muaj nws cem sab heev. They were forced to leave the house they live in and they lose HOSEA benefit at same time. The HOSEA policy is strict and not allow any client to commit fraudulence and illegal activities. Another neighbor believe in Shamanism. One time I was out walking near their house. The dude looks like Mexican, but he's pure Hmong. He got bloody nose and his family members beat the crap out of him with metal baseball bats. He asked me to help him. I didn't. I don't wanna meddle into their affair.

Shamanism don't teach like these? Sheesh I call it B.S. Shamanism ain't perfect and it has a dark side too. Every family and relative rub off their own kind.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
1. don't go around saying covid death is fake.. and death is death. just makes you look stupid

2. don't need to be a shaman to do meth... pretty sure them christian white boy does it too

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
1. Kuv yeej tsis ruam npau koj xav. Kuv ntse heev. Vim qhov twb tsis muaj Covid hauv plaj teb no. hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha haha

2. It's funny I hardly see any white Christians do illegal drugs. Even they did they'll be throw in jail and their mugshot will appear on the news. All the time on the news report I see those Hmong gangster wannabes from each clans, Vang, Thao, Xiong, Yang, Lor sell drugs and also part-take drugs. What these clowns' common belief stem from? Ofc Shamanism. Righteous, my butt. Sound like sugar-coating. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$ Don't you realize money show your true form while the heart cling onto something so desperately.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
1. If covid is fake like you say…can you bring back our loved one who die to covid

2. That is the dumbest logic thinking i ever heard… honestly I don’t even know how you came up with that

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Why can't you let go the Covid conspiracy?  :2funny:

It has nothing to do with my logic or my speculation. The Shaman Clans do these things out of the opening. Drugs like opium from adults and meth from the millennials do affect their mind.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Why can't you let go the Covid conspiracy?  :2funny:

It has nothing to do with my logic or my speculation. The Shaman Clans do these things out of the opening. Drugs like opium from adults and meth from the millennials do affect their mind.

Yea

You have a dumb ass logic thinking
I’m not in the druggie business

But if i have to guess
What they are doing

It would be hmong marijuana
Not meth

;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Ofc You don't know jackshyte when your Shaman fanatics doing these illegal things while you are at home playing video and surfing online for leisure pleasure.

Funny thing is you only see and hear the news where your Hmong folks do business with marijuana. The behind these curtain your folks could be doing something else too like part-taking meth in private.
A dumb person like yourself not knowing what meth can do to people after consumption: temper, lying, find more troubles after another, and so forth. How can you not see on their face acting all innocent, but deep inside the official shell it's all rotten egg? Ofc you don't even pay attention to details but rather focus on the lying. Yea liar hang out with liars.  O0

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Ofc You don't know jackshyte when your Shaman fanatics doing these illegal things while you are at home playing video and surfing online for leisure pleasure.

Funny thing is you only see and hear the news where your Hmong folks do business with marijuana. The behind these curtain your folks could be doing something else too like part-taking meth in private.
A dumb person like yourself not knowing what meth can do to people after consumption: temper, lying, find more troubles after another, and so forth. How can you not see on their face acting all innocent, but deep inside the official shell it's all rotten egg? Ofc you don't even pay attention to details but rather focus on the lying. Yea liar hang out with liars.  O0

LOLZER

you just mad
And making up shyt about shaman doing meth
From reading and watching all these dumb ass conspiracy

We know they doing marijuana
AUGUST 1st man…. Mark your calendar
Hmong MINNESOTA doing marijuana

;D ;D ;D

I thought you were smart and have HIGH ASS IQ

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Why would be mad about? The only emotion I'm feeling right now is disgust by dumb@$$ Shamanic gangsta wannabes.  ::)

Again, hamungKAREN doesn't know jackshyte about meth. All he ever does is stay home and hang out with his blood relatives.  O0
No need for me to do something with a calendar. That's your job. You do it.
Ok? Who's we. You mean yourself and your blood relatives marijuana.

We know they doing marijuana
AUGUST 1st man…. Mark your calendar
Hmong MINNESOTA doing marijuana

It appears you are defending your criminal buddies who were doing these drugs. I don't have to figure out from now on.  :2funny:

Advertisements