Advertisement

Author Topic: Church hmongs vs non church hmongs... a funnie story someone told me..  (Read 32077 times)

Pwko_hauvkojlubSiab

Re: Church hmongs vs non church hmongs... a funnie story someone told me..
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2015, 10:42:14 PM »
First half is true. Second half, more of an opinion.

People who go to church tend to not have a strong belief in a divine god. They believe in the church, the people of that church, and follow the ways of that church.  Believing in the church =/= believing in god.

Anyway. going back to the OP.

Not all are like that. However, some are.  I've been to one christian funeral.  And they didn't do the singing part.  They came, prepped the meal for lunch. Ate and left.
To put it bluntly, they came just to "show face." Or as its said "Lawv tuaj kom muaj ntsej muag xwb." The christian religion is not bad.  It's the church and the people.
From what my cousin tells me, they require around 5-10% of your monthly income just to be part of the church.  CRAZY! I know.

The only other part they stayed for was the part where their reverend or whatever his position is did a reading from their bible.  Which was when he basically just preached that christianity is better than all other religions.  Then at the end, they wouldn't even let the relatives stay and watch the coffin overnight.  But we (the relatives) still did.  And on the last day, they claimed because the recently deceased is a member of their church, they are the ones to carry the coffin, not the relatives.  But we weren't having none of that shit, and my older relatives carried the coffin.

Not all christians are bad.  But this specific one I've met.  Yea, duck them.  At the end of the day, the only reason we continued to help out was because we're all family.

Just like when my cousin was moving.  They showed up to help sweep the house (I don't mean sweep spirits, sweep as in sweep dirt). Move a couple of boxes into the car and left.  They were there no longer than 30 minutes.  While we, the family, did everything. They just came to show face.  Hopefully he sees it one day.  Hopefully he comes back and finally sees what a shitty church he goes to.  I'm not saying he has to convert religion.  I'm just saying, I hope he sees they are a piece of shit religion and sees that the most important people is family not some garbage pathetic excuse of a church.

singing is nothing more than for fun...and I speak from experience.  both my brothers were going to church, and they each is going to different church.  they both told me exactly why they are going to church. 

typical, if you can convict the wife to go to church, then the husband would just follow.  and, there is no way that a husband would convict the wife to go to church--especially for hmong people...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2015, 11:25:41 AM »
"People who go to church tend to not have a strong belief in a divine god. They believe in the church, the people of that church, and follow the ways of that church.  Believing in the church =/= believing in god.:"

i don't think this is right at all.  on the contrary, they go to church (i'm talking about mong only) because they do not  have a strong believe in a devine god....THAT IS WHY THEY CONVERTED INTO CHRISTAINITY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

if the claim is true, then they would uphold their belief in their devine god.  its almost hypocritical to say such a thing or to think of such a thing.

chidorix0x

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2015, 11:03:38 PM »
almost all hmong people who go to church--they do not believe jesus or god.  they go because they are scared about doing too much during the funeral service to them or their love one. they just want an easy way out of this practice :'(

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:/ O0

Most, if not ALL, HA'MUNG ha'CRAZZtians would burn in purgatory, if there ever is/was a Heaven and Hell ( Judgment Day) in the Christian belief.  Historically, some heretics have burned, and been beheaded, for lesser offense  ...  KEKEKE  ...   >:D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2015, 03:41:08 PM »
Doesn't matter what YOU or I think.  What matters is the truth.  And while it's not true for everyone, it is true for many church members I know.  Their faith isn't exactly in god, but rather whatever church they belong to.  I know many who have left their religion after a falling out with the church.  If their belief was with god,  they would not leave him when they had a falling out with their church since their faith isn't in the church.  But it is the reality for those folks.  God only existed to them through the church. 

Back to OP's statement.
I went to a funeral not too long ago.  It was a Shaman funeral.  The first night I went home and came back early in the morning, but I stayed the rest of the weekend (The whole thing lasted Friday Morning to sunday noon). The extended family of the deceased has both sides, Those who believe in god and those who were shaman.  But guess who did most of the work?  The ones who believe in god.  We stayed there overnight.  We prepped the food.  We did just about everything.  Some of the relatives from the Shaman side didn't even bother to show up, and if they did, they showed up for a few minutes.

No clue what they're reason is.  But it only proves the point that it's the people, but the religion.  Because even those who are shamanism choose to be ****s to their own relatives when it comes to funerals. 

And to add insult.  The deceased's child or grandchild who made the slideshow about the deceased, showed picture of just about all the relatives, talked about how his family loved him.  Named every relative.  But there was one major thing missing. None of the converted family members were listed.  Despite all that the converted family members did, they were ignored. 

Is this the blame of shamanism? No.  It's the blame of the people.

They need to stop doing those slideshow if it's not going to have everyone in there unless asked but they choose not to contrubuted photos.  One funeral I didn't attend but my husband did because even though are White Hmong Vang clan they associated with my husband Green clan.  My husband was like when they put the slideshow it only show either 1st or 2nd wife kids but not the other.  The other children was not happy and want to go at it there at the funeral but the elders told them after funeral is over we can talk about the issues.  I do know that 1st wife kids and 2nd wife kids do not get along but shared the same father.....oh well.....

When we did it for my in-laws we didn't care too much and they can do whatever with photos they can find of us.....

If it was me I would never do it unless I dedicated the whole slideshow of that one person life from the beginning and the end but closed it off with a few family photos.....

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2019, 05:07:17 AM »
Anyways!!!  The point was that church people, they just come and sing a little bit at funerals and then they leave, they dont stay long.

The story goes...this hmong couple they converted to church-ism, and so the guy's wife dies and so they have the funeral.  His non-church relatives came and his church people came.  The church people came and sang their songs and stayed a bit then they all left.

Remember the guy is a church-ism guy now, so all his relatives that are non-church they said "why should we stay with this guy, he goes to church now, he's not one of us anymore, he said duck us and he started going to church, now his church people dont even stay with him, why should we stay, since they left, we're going to leave too becuase he's not one of us anymore, since his church folks dont care about him, why should we even care about him after he left us."  Well that's not what exactly they said but you get the picture.

Anyways so his non-church relatives left and so he was left all alone in the funeral home to watch his wife.  He was ALL ALONE!, he was so scared that he watched his wife from the outside the open funeral doors.

And then after that incident, the guy left his church and reconverted back to non-churchism, he said duck those church folks! hahha  They didn't have his back when he needed it most.

Anyways I found the story funnie.  Anyays, it is kinda true, they just come and sing a few songs and then they leave shortly after.  You'd think a church be more tighter knit than that.  So is this even a real church?

Let's re-visit this topic. The guy was dumb to hold a 24 hour service.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Let's re-visit this topic. The guy was dumb to hold a 24 hour service.

Sure

Thats what you get for going to church
Get brainwashed
And hate on your family and friends

The people closest to you
That truly matter

ALWAYS CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Sure

Thats what you get for going to church
Get brainwashed
And hate on your family and friends

The people closest to you
That truly matter

ALWAYS CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY

Which church are you referring to? I'm sure your gay buddy aka PSxbox was one of LSD. In your heart you're deeply sympathize with him and also so passionately attach to him. I hardly see the difference.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Which church are you referring to? I'm sure your gay buddy aka PSxbox was one of LSD. In your heart you're deeply sympathize with him and also so passionately attach to him. I hardly see the difference.

Just replying to OP original post
About how his church goer only show up for 1-2 hour and leave

Thats what you get
Exactly what you deserve

Go to church and get brainwashed
Alienated and hate your family and friends who truly care about you

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Just replying to OP original post
About how his church goer only show up for 1-2 hour and leave

Thats what you get
Exactly what you deserve

Go to church and get brainwashed
Alienated and hate your family and friends who truly care about you

I see you replied to BNM. Whatcha talking about.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I see you replied to BNM. Whatcha talking about.

You stupid or something
Its a revisit to the 24 hours service
And how their church goer buddy all left

;D ;D

Don’t alienate your family and friends over your church goer

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
That ain't alienating. That's shunning. lmao

It ain't different than someone who's paranoid and afraid of another person who has not Vaxxed yet. So that person alienate another person because of stupid vaccination that don't do $h!t.

;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 07:03:52 PM by Visualmon »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
That ain't alienating. That's shunning. lmao

It ain't different than someone who's paranoid and afraid of another person who has not Vaxxed yet. So that person alienate another person because of stupid vaccination that don't do $h!t.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats why you get vaxx
Always chose your family

;D ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
The main reason I get vaxxed is I was "curious" to find out if it does its job. It turns out useless. Like Joe Rogan mentioned in his podcast, the idiots promote this ridiculous notion that virus exist to make money and divide the people. Only the gullibles including hamungKAREN believe in that stuffs - manipulation and fabrication is his forte.  :2funny:

I don't want to spend my life with dysfunctional family that practice Shamanism, which has no goal to seek enlightenment. This family only goal is to unite with dead ancestors. If this makes you mad, hamungKAREN, then it's not my problem. You chose this path.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
The main reason I get vaxxed is I was "curious" to find out if it does its job. It turns out useless. Like Joe Rogan mentioned in his podcast, the idiots promote this ridiculous notion that virus exist to make money and divide the people. Only the gullibles including hamungKAREN believe in that stuffs - manipulation and fabrication is his forte.  :2funny:

I don't want to spend my life with dysfunctional family that practice Shamanism, which has no goal to seek enlightenment. This family only goal is to unite with dead ancestors. If this makes you mad, hamungKAREN, then it's not my problem. You chose this path.

1.   So you saying the hmong funeral that I attend who die of covid is fake…?? It sad man and it’s really real

2.  At least your ancestors are real once.. they call me, i help out on both side…I don’t care… FAMILY FIRST ALWAYS

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
1.   So you saying the hmong funeral that I attend who die of covid is fake…?? It sad man and it’s really real

2.  At least your ancestors are real once.. they call me, i help out on both side…I don’t care… FAMILY FIRST ALWAYS

1. So you were saying your dead friend has covid while was inside a coffin and you have the nerve wanna to get infected. I thought you suppose to separate yourself. Sound like you're contradicting there again. Your mouth say something while your foot doing something else.  :2funny:

2. It's hilarious and utter ridiculous to conjure my dead relatives by doing Shamanic ritual. I waited 4ever for my relatives to make contact. Turn out they never manifest. Here's newsflash for you. When they're dead in the flesh, they're dead in spiritual form as well. If you can't accept this you got major issues.

Advertisements