Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 83464 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »
Life is getting so dull. It seems like I've been hitting the repeat button one two many times. What do I need in my life this time around? 2011 is coming to an end and I at least want to end it on a good note...especia lly if I consider all the bad mishaps that took place in these past two months.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »
Having a late lunch right now and I am so not enjoying it. I was going to skip lunch since I'm watching my calorie intake again but then decided that if I went that route, I'll probably pig out when I get home so I rather not. I can taste the soap from the container I packed my rice and chicken in though. Dang soap! You ruined my lunch. Why didn't you go away when I gave you water? Now you must cling to my rice? Aish. So much for a yummy lunch.

MSV

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 12:27:50 PM »
It was such a busy weekend. The mom, sisters, and I did tons of grocery shopping and preparation for the family’s hu plig tshiab peb caug thing. Sometimes I wonder how far us younger folks would be able to carry forth with customs like these. Honestly those boys who are supposed to continue my family’s ways don’t even know anything anymore. They come sit around and socialize at these gatherings and don’t bother taking the time to learn our customs at all. Will our traditions make it another 20 yrs. from now? The thought of it scares me. Spiritually, where am I also headed? I really don’t want to convert…because…well…because this is part of me…who I am…who my family is. :( Regardless, Happy New Year. I can’t spend money for three days. The last day will be tonight….time to fill up my gas tank!!

Dang…speaking of cars…I don’t like the slippery roads at all. We got our first snowfall this past Saturday and my brakes are already hard at work. Today I was coming in to work and thought my car wouldn’t come to a complete stop (even when I was going so dang slow) at a stoplight intersection. My brakes were definitely gripping that road good. Ah geesh, driving through another winter puts a frown on my face already. Is this a sign I should get outta MN?

MSV

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 10:18:42 AM »
I thought about Ntxawg while I was getting ready for work this morning. He hasn’t crossed my mind for so many months now so I don’t even know why I woke up missing him a little today. I guess this heart keeps remembering his good ways and forgetting what lies he fooled me with. Stupid heart! >:( You make me kho kho siab for nothing. You should remember that he has a family already….then maybe you’ll let him perish with the wind. Mloog kuv na!

MSV

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 09:48:45 AM »
Because Thanksgiving is around the corner...  :)

Thankful for…
1. My mom because she’s the keystone to my family. Without her love, patience, support, protection and care, I would be lost in this world. Every day she is a reminder to me that good people still really do exist.  
2. All my 6 siblings. We’ve been through high and low but at the end of each day, you guys are the extra touch of warmth I need in my heart.
3. My job, car, home, and food. Muah!
4. The one and only cellphone. You are my life partner. What would I do without you? lol. Thanks for all those wonderful talks.
5. Rest of the family for your love. There truly is no better gift than that of belonging somewhere.
6. DKY and JT. Yes, despite the tears I’ve shed and heartaches I’ve endured, I treasure the memories and lessons I’ve taken with me this year.
7. Life. I have a purpose why I was brought here and I’m still on a search to find it. Thank you to every breath I continue to take…

MSV

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 12:14:59 PM »

I want his album!!!

MSV

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 01:07:26 PM »
:)

A smile goes a long way….it becomes a remedy to those great and small. That’s why I always make it an effort to smile at a stranger at least once per day. Smile often! :) You never know whose day you may make.

This cold weather ruins my morning. After snuggling under a nice warm Korean blanket the whole night, who wants to wake up to cold air slapping against every exposed skin of theirs? My mission for tonight is to insulate all those windows up so the house will stay cozy. It’ll help cut down the heating cost too. Looking forward to getting this done…the sooner, the better!

MSV

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 11:39:39 AM »

I’m a huge 3m hook fan. Stopped by Walgreens last night to grab little miscellaneous things for the house and check if there was anything good out on redbox and in their weekly ads I saw…“buy one get one free”. You bet I got myself some for the house! Somehow I don’t like to drill in holes to the wall so I’ve resorted to my friend 3m. Now that I think about it...do they have anything along the lines of a “stick to wall” toilet paper dispenser holder??? I need one of those too. 3m work wonders. I’ve never been disappointed by their hooks. If only some other things in life were this great….

MSV

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 10:23:26 PM »
A person who doesn't want to change can't be changed. 

MSV

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »
I know I shouldn't touch any of that money in the emergency fund box but that elliptical looks to dang sexy to pass up. I want it!

MSV

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 09:19:36 AM »
Kuv twb tsis yog cov neeg ib txwm lam give up yog kuv ntshaw dabtsi tiag. Txawm nyuaj thiab zoo li hopeless npaum li cas los kuv yeej ua siab loj mus caum tiag seb puas tau. Tabsis zoo li ua cas kuv ze ze qhov es tsis xav vam dabtsi lawm. Kuv pheej cia siab thiab muab kuv zog los ntseeg tias tej zaum yog kuv ua tiag ces yuav tau thiab no…ua cas txog thaum kawg nws pheej rov kiv mus qhov pib xwb? I’ve been running in circles too long. My energy runs low and I think my spirit has wandered off a little. Kuv xav nrhiav ib txoj kev thaug….

MSV

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 10:46:33 AM »
It shortens my lifespan and is a waste of my energy. I must remember to not channel any hate in me.

MSV

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 08:06:12 AM »
Woke up this morning sad.

He was such a shallow man. When you think you've just found someone you want to give a little piece of your heart to, he smacks you right in the face. :-[ I keep telling myself it's okay...that I can't make people like me if they choose not to. Why the heck am I even wasting tears on someone like him? I guess it just hurts knowing I was never enough. Once again I find myself shutting that door a little...build ing that gaurd to be much stronger than before....floa ting away to where hopelessness sleeps. I shouldn't give up but I've met disappointment after disappoinment. What am I supposed to do?

I should stop thinking about it. No man as shallow as that derserve to be acknowledged.. .

MSV

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »
Ntsej muag kaydoo! Low lives who have nothing better to do but destroy other people’s values and property….I don’t get why they can’t just be banished to their own island and engage in whatever rebellious behavior they want there. Some people work really hard to get the things they need and want in life. Did bad people like y'all really need to come do that? Gosh! Damn you! Now that’s more money spent fixing up your stupidity. My family should really move outta that neighborhood. It’s gotten so ghetto and unsafe over these past few years.

MSV

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »
Oh how it would be so sweet if a guy sung to me….

Advertisements