Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 83447 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #435 on: July 25, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »
Because I can't bring myself to say it....  :(

Koj xav tias ntshe kuv tsis hais tawm ces kuv tsis paub no? Nws yeej mob tob tob hauv duab siab mas. Ntshe ua tau mas xav cia koj ev qhov koj ua phem rau kuv mus tas li. I want that guilt to grip you like a shadow that never cease to disappear. Thaum twg koj noj ib pluag mov twg qab los koj xav txog tias ua cas koj txawj muaj lub siab phem ua li thiab....ua kom koj nqos tsis taus kiag koj dia mov. But of course kuv lam hais los ntawm kev tu siab xwb os. Koj saib nyiaj txhiag muaj nqis tshaj los thov kom koj nrog luag muaj.....Maybe someday you'll come to your senses and realize that money ain't much. Txawm koj yuav muaj puv tsev tag los yog tsis muaj kev zoo siab thiab cov neeg hlub koj lawm ces nws zoo dabtsi na lov? I'll suck up my pride. Ib tug neeg li koj tsis deserve kuv ib tee kua muag.....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #436 on: July 30, 2014, 12:51:13 PM »
Dangit! I just wanted to eat this yummy orange flavored  jello for lunch but that small plastic tip came off while I was trying to rip it open. Can't open it now. I guess I'm stuck having to munch on a healthy hmong cucumber instead.  :-[

MSV

« Reply #437 on: August 04, 2014, 12:18:19 AM »
 :'(  :'(  :'(

The heart hurts tonight....

MSV

« Reply #438 on: August 06, 2014, 01:06:39 PM »
Thank you Ms. ST. :)

Still 2 months out but today I requested to get that day off work this year. Best thing is it happens to fall on a Friday too so that's a double plus! I remember last year I worked right through my bday and even ended up dong OT.

Yawns. So sleepy today at work. I'm feeling unproductive.

MSV

« Reply #439 on: August 07, 2014, 12:49:57 PM »
Last night I stayed late to catch up on some work. I'm walking to my car and at the corner of my left eye, I see someone get out of his car. My natural instincts kicked in and I picked up my pace. The closer I got to my car, the closer I saw that image get near me. I quickly pushed my key button once (good thing it only unlocks the driver side) and dashed into my car. Closed the door and locked it before starting up my engine. Just as I'm doing that, I check my peripheral view and that guy had walked right up to my passenger side and stood there. I didn't even dare to look him in the face. Just backed out and drove away.

Going to avoid staying late now. Haven't been scared at work before but yesterday my heart was thumping away.

MSV

« Reply #440 on: August 10, 2014, 01:35:52 AM »
Mam nco ntsoov khaws cia thov rau lwm tiam mas.....

Because all good things can't be mines, I will not grow selfish.

MSV

« Reply #441 on: August 13, 2014, 08:02:18 PM »
Oy! I can't stand people who are messy. Learn to clean-up after yourself! If you had time to make the mess, you should have time to clean it.  >:( Losing my cool because I'm growing sick and tired of sucking it up and cleaning crap all this time!! Arg!

MSV

« Reply #442 on: August 18, 2014, 09:48:43 PM »
Yesterday I was out on a run to get ingredients to cook a feast for the fam. I didn't want to drive all over town since I was on a time crunch. Decided to stop by Walmart. Grabbed some cream cheese to make a dip later only to find out once I got home that it was almost 2 freaken months overdue!! I went back to Walmart and asked for an exchange plus to recommend they take off the rest of them still on the shelf. The dude totally ignored me. He just took the expired package from me and called the next customer in line! Freaken Walmart. Ghetto shoppers. Rude workers. Expired food. Dirty. This is why I am Team Target all the way! 

Please keep her safe.  :)

Heard my mom crying to my grandma yesterday on the phone. She said she dreamt about grandpa and his face was so clear. She told grandma she missed grandpa so much. I guess whatever our age is and wherever we go, our parents are two people our hearts will always miss.

MSV

« Reply #443 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »
It's so weird. I've been operating on two hours of sleep this whole day and I'm surprised I didn't end up taking an afternoon nap or going to bed early to catch up on my hours. Hum.

MSV

« Reply #444 on: August 21, 2014, 12:34:27 PM »
Feeling sleepless? Ive been having those moments too. Hopefully, it doesn't catch up.

Actually I'm always craving for more sleep.  ;D

Why are you sleepless? Perhaps a S.O.S on your mind?

MSV

« Reply #445 on: August 21, 2014, 12:54:21 PM »
I was having a later than usual dinner last night when my phone vibrated on the table and gave me a quick scare. I picked it up and blinked a few times just to check that I wasn't seeing things. That picture popped up and his name ran across. I hesitated to pick up while it kept ringing. After gulping my food down, I answered it and it was silent. Nothing.

Less than a minute after that, a text came through from a friend saying they'll call me back later. I thought to myself..."this phone is playing with me! Had me hoping for a second there." So I went on to do what I had to do for the rest of the night.

It was morning when I was awaken by the thunderstorm outside. I reached out to check my phone to see what time it was and there that name was again. Missed call at 4:58am. :(

Ua cas yus twb tsis xav nco txog yav tag los lawm os ua cas lub siab tsis mloog lus li? I really hope my phone is just lying to me. Was doing so good!

On a good note.....I got state fair tix for the ladies and I this year!!! We're making mom go with us since she's never gone once since coming to America. She spent most of her life caring for us that I think she forgot to have fun....Can't wait to attend!

MSV

« Reply #446 on: August 23, 2014, 11:35:05 PM »

I had another dream about you last night. I dreamt that mom and us...we all bought a big beautiful house and we were in the middle of moving in. I saw you there cleansing the house and getting rid of any bad spirits that might still be there.

Txiv as...kuv nco koj hmo no. Ua cas xav xav txog es tu tu siab tias tsis muaj txiv nrog luag hu lawm. :'( Mus pom tej tub ntxhais tsis paub hlub lawv niam thiab txiv mas xav ntsa ncauj hais rau tias kom kov tsij hlub thaum tseem muaj tsam plam ib tug lawm ces kua muag yuav nrog tsis tag. Please remember to eat. Peb hlub koj.

MSV

« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2014, 12:39:43 AM »
Just because you have eyes doesn't mean you can see.....

Hnub no yog ib xyoo lawm. *sighs*

MSV

« Reply #448 on: September 08, 2014, 12:59:01 PM »
Was wide awake this morning at 4:00 am-ish. Damn these cramps!! Got into thinking about life and death. It's scary to know that we all are breathing....e ating....talki ng today but someday all of us will have to leave this world. Will we know where to go? Will we be alone again? Will there be others whom are just as lost? Will we still remember anything about our lives before we passed? Will we have the ability to travel back and forth between the living and the deceased's worlds? Although I know it's a part of life....I'm kinda fearful of it.  :-[

I must make more effort to enjoy my life and continue to love those who are dear to me since time cannot be frozen.

MSV

« Reply #449 on: September 14, 2014, 10:36:21 AM »
While I was in the middle of a dream, my mom woke me up at 5 something this morning in a panic. "____! _____! I don't see your car in the driveway. Wake up and check." It took me a few seconds to panic and then I told her with my eyes still closed that I had parked it in the back alley. She proceeded to tell me it wasn't there either. My heart fastened as my eyes shot wide open. Then I thought about it and realized one of my little sister had picked me up yesterday to spend the night at mom's. Mom hugged me and goes..."Oh, niam sorry os. Nag hmo zoo li kuv twb pom koj lub luv fai cauj nrauv sav. Kuv tsis pom tagkis no lawm es kuv xav tias tub sab nyiag lawm no."

Morning fright! ;D

I always look forward to Halloween! It's one of my favorite holidays. Went cruising around and got some pretty awesome decor for my desk this year. Can't wait until Oct hits!

Advertisements