Advertisement

Author Topic: Vim kuv tsis paub.  (Read 83462 times)

MSV

Re: Vim kuv tsis paub.
« Reply #465 on: March 24, 2016, 12:31:37 PM »
It's been so long since I last made an entry. :(

I used my love for music to motivate me to keep practicing my hmong writing. The language is slowly dying but I will do my part and try to preserve as much as I can.

Neej Khuam Siab hu los ntawm Lily Vaj

Ib txwm hauv kuv siab koj yog txhua tsav txhua yam
Koj lub ntsej muag suab luag kuv nco tau tas
Koj txoj kev kaj siab zoo siab yog kuv lub hoom phiaj
Koj ua txhaum pestsawg los kuv lub siab tsis ntxub koj

Koj cov lus cog lo lus qab zib koj puas tseem nco
Tias yog wb tsis ploj tsis tuag ces yeej tsis hloov siab
Lub ntiaj tej thig koj hloov nrog lub sijhawm
Wb lub neej sov siab thiaj dhau mus ua lub neej khuam siab

CHORUS
Koj tsis nco kev hlub txhua lub sijhaum sov siab
Tiamsis nco ntsoov tias leejtwg thiajli yog tus hlub koj
Txawm wb lub neej los nag los kuv tsis pub nws ntub koj
Kuv yuav ua lub kaus roos koj mus txog hnub kawg

Ib lo lus txawm koj tsis hais kuv yeej nkag siab
Tsis tas hais ib lo yeej paub koj muaj tus tshiab
Txawm koj yuav ntxub koj tsis xav hlub
Tsis xav ua zoo pub rau kuv
Nco ntsoov tias ib tug siab lwj dhi tseem nyob tos
Kuv tseem hlub koj

Kuv lub kua muag nrog los yeej tsis mob koj siab
Koj tso pluav kuv tes ncaim mus yeej tsis tig ntsia
Kuv xav paub koj puas xav hlub puas tseem xav ua zoo rau kuv
Thov ua thib zoo xav ua ntej koj yuav ncaim mus

Repeat chorus 2x
Kuv tseem hlub koj

Such a beautiful song!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MSV

« Reply #466 on: January 04, 2017, 11:49:51 PM »
Hmo no nws no heev. Even a blanket can't keep me warm. :( I no longer enjoy these winters. Go away!!

Nws lub npe surfaced into my memory tonight. I happened to log into a very old email I used to use many many years ago. There they were....the emails we used to write each other. I wonder nws nyob li cas lawm xwb? We were two silly peeps back then.

Fingers are freezing....ar g!!!

MSV

« Reply #467 on: January 10, 2017, 08:29:20 PM »
My goals for 2017...
1. Eat less meat.
2. Do a good deed or give/contribute to a cause each month.
3. Eliminate negativity.

Time comes and goes so fast. I barely get to enjoy it. Stop! Wait for me!

MSV

« Reply #468 on: January 10, 2017, 10:14:50 PM »
Obama has been an amazing president! Feeling emotional. 8 yrs. *sighs*

Will we ever find a president like him again this lifetime???

Like this post: +1

MSV

« Reply #469 on: January 17, 2017, 01:03:43 PM »
I wake up hungry; I go to sleep hungry....

Last night I had a dream that a bunch of my close ladies and I went to Laos (or was it Thailand?) We had brought along these two huge beautifully put together tiered cakes. We went into a Hmong village and sliced up pieces to feed the villagers. The crowd got bigger as everyone gathered around us with their hungry stomachs and eager faces. I worked quickly to drop the slices on paper plates before having the other girls drizzle each with melted chocolate and sprinkled chopped bananas. As we got closer to the final pieces, I looked over and saw we still had about 100 folks waiting. My ladies and I felt so bad that we couldn't provide for them all so we started whipping up donuts! I tried to resist eating any in case those weren't enough for the remaining villagers too but....Failed. I stuffed a star shaped donut in my mouth with no guilt. Num-num-num. Before I could grab a second one....poof!

Ok, my cravings were definitely following me into my dreams!  >:(

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 18, 2017, 02:05:56 PM »
I wake up hungry; I go to sleep hungry....

Last night I had a dream that a bunch of my close ladies and I went to Laos (or was it Thailand?) We had brought along these two huge beautifully put together tiered cakes. We went into a Hmong village and sliced up pieces to feed the villagers. The crowd got bigger as everyone gathered around us with their hungry stomachs and eager faces. I worked quickly to drop the slices on paper plates before having the other girls drizzle each with melted chocolate and sprinkled chopped bananas. As we got closer to the final pieces, I looked over and saw we still had about 100 folks waiting. My ladies and I felt so bad that we couldn't provide for them all so we started whipping up donuts! I tried to resist eating any in case those weren't enough for the remaining villagers too but....Failed. I stuffed a star shaped donut in my mouth with no guilt. Num-num-num. Before I could grab a second one....poof!

Ok, my cravings were definitely following me into my dreams!  >:(

Nice dream!  It shows the kind of person that you are!  Even in dreams, you have a big heart, you are loving and caring, you are a humanitarian!   :)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 18, 2017, 02:16:10 PM »
Hmo no nws no heev. Even a blanket can't keep me warm. :( I no longer enjoy these winters. Go away!!

Nws lub npe surfaced into my memory tonight. I happened to log into a very old email I used to use many many years ago. There they were....the emails we used to write each other. I wonder nws nyob li cas lawm xwb? We were two silly peeps back then.

Fingers are freezing....ar g!!!

I have a "nws" that I sometimes think about too.  I miss him as he was back then many, many years ago.  Haven't seen him in over 20 years.  I hope he is doing well and I hope his life is happy and wonderful.  He deserves it.  Wish him nothing but the best.  (He had a great heart.  At the time, I had never been loved like that before, it was almost scary, almost impossible to think about.  Him, loving someone like me?  Nevertheless, I felt his love for me was true and I appreciated him so much--his love and his genuine concern for my well being.)

There are times in our lives when certain people will leave such a big mark that we will never forget them.  We will remember them always.  I will remember him and how he loved me, always.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 18, 2017, 02:26:30 PM »

MSV

« Reply #473 on: January 21, 2017, 09:48:17 AM »
Nice dream!  It shows the kind of person that you are!  Even in dreams, you have a big heart, you are loving and caring, you are a humanitarian!   :)

Hehe. Thank you for your kind words.

I have a "nws" that I sometimes think about too.  I miss him as he was back then many, many years ago.  Haven't seen him in over 20 years.  I hope he is doing well and I hope his life is happy and wonderful.  He deserves it.  Wish him nothing but the best.  (He had a great heart.  At the time, I had never been loved like that before, it was almost scary, almost impossible to think about.  Him, loving someone like me?  Nevertheless, I felt his love for me was true and I appreciated him so much--his love and his genuine concern for my well being.)

There are times in our lives when certain people will leave such a big mark that we will never forget them.  We will remember them always.  I will remember him and how he loved me, always.

:) We can only wish them a happy prosperous life....even if it wasn't with us.

Yes, I have a nws mas. I lost contact with him many years ago. I could try sending him a message via email but I'd rather not open up anything. I like the cute memories I hold of him so I'll keep it as is and just ponder about nws from time-to-time.

Do you ever wonder if you are a "nws" to someone too?

MSV

« Reply #474 on: January 23, 2017, 06:55:20 PM »
Getting hangry cause my brown rice is taking too long to cook. I've made dinner, went to shower and even snuck in a cookie while I waited. Still not ready!  >:(

MSV

« Reply #475 on: February 09, 2017, 05:45:15 PM »
Txawm yuav mus nrhiav thoob qab ntuj los yuav tsis pom qhov twg lawm os. Cog dua lub tshiab seb puas yuav rov tau ntsib los yeej tsis zoo li qub. Ua ib siab...

MSV

« Reply #476 on: March 17, 2017, 02:22:18 PM »
Today I went in to get a lady procedure done before meeting with my dr later this month. During the procedure, the dr seeing me says, "I'm just going to get a listen of your ovaries." And before I knew it, I heard this thump-thump-thump-thump sound. I laid there thinking about how it sounded so much like a baby's heartbeat. And then I started to wish that it me coming in for my first ultrasound instead of this.

Suddenly having baby fever. I want to be a mommy now. Need to find a husband!!!!

Advertisements