Advertisement

Author Topic: Prom Night That I'll Never Forget!  (Read 7805 times)

Offline SEXdrugROCK

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Prom Night That I'll Never Forget!
« on: October 17, 2011, 11:23:37 AM »
i've been trying to get a date for the high school prom for weeks, with no luck.  It was started to get pretty sad.  This was my senior year, and i didn't want to go through life without this such important event in life. I ask all the hmong girl in the school i know of.  the pretty girl from math. and those hmong thailander girl from ESL (think they switch it to ELL now).  sadly nobody wants to be my date.

This wasnt going stop me from going to the prom.  I was going go alone. and meet up with my buddies who have girlfriend.  Hopefully they can introduce me to some girl.

I started driving my car around 8, cuz we live near the edge of town where there's alot of trees and wooden area. and it takes a good while to get to school.  On the way, to school i saw this hmong girl in a purple dress walking on the side of the road.   She say her car broke down and trying to make it to the prom.  I ask her what school she goes to.  Turn out the same as me!  Must be some new thailander that came when their camp close down in thailand.

we both end up going to the prom as date, i introduce her to my buddies. they all thought she was pretty hot.  had a good time.  When it ended i ask  if i can take her home. and she say yes.  she guide me to a wooded area.  It was pretty late and the fog was starting to settle in.   

She told me to stop and let her out. her house is just around the corner.  I pull over and tell her we should go to a movie sometimes and she say she don't know. i noticed she left her wallet on seat, so i grab it and went chasing after her.  the fog was getting pretty bad, i could barely see in fronth of me. 

suddenly, I see a car light blinking in fronth of me with smoke coming out.  It had struck a tree, i went to check to see if anybody was hurt. 

there was the hmong girl in the purpler dress, her neck broken.

Like this post: 0
Trick loves da kids!

Adverstisement

Offline MenaceAccord07

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
Re: Prom Night That I'll Never Forget!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:01:41 PM »
Man, I thought you scored with pics.   >:(

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 07:28:50 PM »
Scary!!!

Never follow a girl into some fog!

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Roc

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »

Never follow a girl into some fog!

If you want to stay a virgin.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 02:07:59 PM »
Nah.. The story's too lame.  The twist is too predicted.  The scene is too set up.  Scratch this tale and think of something more realistic.  But don't give up.  I see a bit of dim potential.  You just need practice.  O0

realism

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
this is that tale from Scary Stories to tell in the Dark,..but made into a hmong version only..

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 02:05:49 PM »
I like the one where the Hmong guy calls the girls up using a number he got from a friend and sweet talks her.  because we used to do that when I was young.  LOL.

Then she gives him directions to her house and he gets there, it's the cemetary.   O0

Much better story line.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 11:56:00 PM »
I like the one where the Hmong guy calls the girls up using a number he got from a friend and sweet talks her.  because we used to do that when I was young.  LOL.

Then she gives him directions to her house and he gets there, it's the cemetary.   O0

Much better story line.

speaking from experience again? 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements