Advertisement

Author Topic: Confessions of a N.E.R.D.  (Read 1213 times)

tttka

Confessions of a N.E.R.D.
« on: October 29, 2011, 01:51:35 AM »
Beforehand, I want to apologize if my story offends or insults anyone. That was not my intention. I’m not saying I’m a nerd

or calling myself smart, but this is how others view me. I’m sure there are plenty of you guys out there who are more

intellectually blessed than me but this is my life. It is your turn to listen. Whether you like it or not, you cannot

change what happens because it has already occurred. What you can do is provide critique and advice for future use.

Go ahead. Judge me.

My name is _____. I am 20 years old. Never been kissed (does my little nephew count? Lol), never been in a relationship,

never drank alcohol for fun, never done drugs, never smoked, and never been clubbing. But I'm in no rush to do these

things. People call me a goody-two-shoe. I’ve been called countless names and read countless thoughts but I’m not

ashamed of never having done those things. To you, I may seem like a loser, a lame person incapable of ever doing

anything rebellious or breaking laws, and a total ship- wreck; but to my friends and family, and most importantly, myself, I

am freaking awesome.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

foromosa

Re: Confessions of a N.E.R.D.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 06:53:14 AM »

never drank alcohol for fun, never done drugs, never smoked, and never been clubbing. But I'm in no rush to do these

things.

Trust me when I say that you aren't alone in your choice of lifestyle. :)

Like this post: 0

Advertisements