Advertisement

Author Topic: My sad life.  (Read 1586 times)

yajntsum

My sad life.
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
My husband hates me. He's abused me. And he threatens to continue to hurt me. He justifies that I deserve it. :'(

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:18:34 PM by yajntsum »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yajntsum

Re: My sad life.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »
:'( :'( :'(
I am so sorry dear. I know how you feel. Is there a way you can get help? No one deserves to be abused hon. Please take care of yourself.

I have no family. I was raised by aunt. I have no one to turn to. :'(

foromosa

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:32:00 AM »
My husband hates me. He's abused me. And he threatens to continue to hurt me. He justifies that I deserve it. :'(

I hope you seriously reconsider leaving him. No one deserves to be abused, mentally or physically.

Be smart about it. Look for resources to help you get away before you do it. Pack up extra clothes in case you need to leave immediately.

I don't know where you are from, but there is always help. You just need to find it. Once you leave, you may be cutting yourself off from the Hmong community but that it is OK. You have someone else (your baby) to look after now. Keep yourself safe! :-\

Lavender

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:40:45 AM »
No one understands your situation better than you do.  If you still love him, it's normal to endure the pain because no matter where you run; you can't escape your own heart.

If you want to save your marriage, you should seek counseling and take your husband to counseling for anger management.

You have three options:
1.  Continue to endure the pain
2. Leave
3. Consult the elders possibly counseling

No matter what route you take, the people you will need to address this issue to are your parents and the human service department.

Lavender

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 12:57:46 AM »
When you are truly miserable, there is nothing left for you to fear.  But if you still hesitate, it only means that there's still something for you to long for. 

You mentioned that you live with your aunt, please do tell your aunt or a responsible adult in your family of your abuse.  Whatever you do, please do measure your actions and the consequences carefully.

Advertisements