Advertisement

Author Topic: Annoying ph user.  (Read 46938 times)

Offline ymmot

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
Re: Annoying ph user.
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2018, 10:54:23 AM »
Going through old threads.. this sounded like a fun thread, wish I can remember what it was about.

1luv, duma.... That wasn't really cool how you just posted her private fb convo for strangers to see. I would've already deleted you. I mean really, you waited 2 years to post up a convo she had on facebook... what are you, stalking her or someting?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2018, 04:05:35 PM »
Going through old threads.. this sounded like a fun thread, wish I can remember what it was about.

1luv, duma.... That wasn't really cool how you just posted her private fb convo for strangers to see. I would've already deleted you. I mean really, you waited 2 years to post up a convo she had on facebook... what are you, stalking her or someting?

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

What is the title to this thread?  Who else but the annoying can take such crap?  At the time, I'm just sharing what is annoying.  I do not stalk the gal because I don't care for teenie booper stuff.   I just happened to ran across an annoyance so I shared with the pH crowd what annoying looks like.

Even today, there are still kids that behaved like that.  The kids I know who made it do not engaged in those booper mall rat stuff.  Their writings are usually articulate like they were raised well and seems to take great interest in their education. 

I can log into that fake FB account and tell y'all what she been up to but obviously, y'all not ready for it so fawk y'all.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2018, 04:16:46 PM »
Never seen this thread before

Maybe before your days.  The thing about looking through old threads are the old pH members who left their footprint in the sand.  Now they are just ghost in a whisper.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2019, 08:03:38 AM »
it's been sooo long ago.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Niello

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2019, 12:00:05 PM »
 :o

ua kiag xwb, tuag los tseg.

Advertisements