Advertisement

Author Topic: Annoying ph user.  (Read 46947 times)

kyrie_eleison

Re: Annoying ph user.
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 08:34:42 PM »
Haha!

It's good to know that you can laugh at yourself; no matter how stupid everyone thinks you are.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Fresno559

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »
Ahahaha, because I know I'm not stupid ! DUHHHHH!

Calypso

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 10:05:26 PM »
Very entertaining thread. No wonder it made it to the best of PH! :2funny: :2funny:

1luv

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 12:56:59 AM »
Fresno559 talking to her bf on facebook.    :2funny:

bf: talking to other guys?? Okay...

559: No, the fuuck. Its to all guys . Its for you too.

bf: okay, i know. But im not like that.

559: thats what they all say ''i'm not like that.''

bf: okay... You want me to be like that, okay. Ill treat you the way you want me to treat you. Done

559: hmm..., up to you'. I guess. Do what you want, you want to be like that? go for it.

bf: giving me the go ahead, okay... I guess you got something else hiding from me. I got you...

559: Noo, I DON'T stop putting words in my mouth. fduck this coversation. How was your day'? ^^

bf: yeah.... Baby, thats what i thought. Trying to avoid this talk because maybe you do have someone else on the side.

559: no ii dont babeeeeee' if i was then why would ill be wasting my time being with you. When your my everthing i need and want

bf: yeah. Sure. Stil with me because im safe to be around. The distance is what you may call safty because i wouldnt know what your doing in your town.

559: GOSH BABE! You think i'm like that ?! your the one who have pictures of other girls,who text, who do almost everything that i can't even doooo. The distace is just far & YOU don't trust me even though i talk to u every night'? ok ig.

bf: every night doesnt mean every moment. N texting aint nothing. I til you everything i do or text about. Nothing left out. N yeah, i trust you but like i said before "i trust you but not the guys around you or talking to you"....

559: ok just call me.

bf: okay baby... Lol

Calypso

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 01:11:49 AM »
1luv, r u by any chance the "bf" in those messages? ;D Just wondering how u got a hold of such personal pieces of the conversation between them...

1luv

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 02:32:08 AM »
1luv, r u by any chance the "bf" in those messages? ;D Just wondering how u got a hold of such personal pieces of the conversation between them...

1.  They are a cute couple together.  The way they yap to each other is worse than chicken scratch.  They are both young so it is understandable

2.  I am not her bf.  I am just her facebook buddy and on there, you can see how badly she yaps daily.  Like  my goodness, talking about a wannabe facebook celebrity or something. 

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:43 AM »
Fresno559 talking to her bf on facebook.    :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

16 yr olds.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
I remember when I was 16.  I don't remember being so absent-minded but, it must be alright to be completely oblivious. 

So...do we give her a free pass? 

Fresno559

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »
EWHHH! WTF? Do you want me to put you on blast??? I post your f*cken name uppp?! DONEEE.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2012, 03:27:10 PM »
EWHHH! WTF? Do you want me to put you on blast??? I post your f*cken name uppp?! DONEEE.

Can I get an interpreter? 

Fresno559

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2012, 02:19:36 AM »
Your funny.

Like this post: -1

1luv

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012, 06:45:29 AM »

1.  Please don't be annoying but be funny.   :2funny:

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2012, 10:32:22 AM »
Lol, oh shyt, new drama.. it's being awhile, since we all had a good laugh on PH... Not since you know who....A&J.. lol

1luv

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2012, 06:11:01 PM »
1.  So the lad retaliate by posting this on her facebook.   :2funny:

Hello, Michael Yang.
You biatch, who the fuuck told you to post up shit of me &my boyfriend talking on to this other effing website (pebhmong). haha, we ain't cool no more. I'ma block you not cause I'm scare of you. Blocking you cus I don't want no effing' dude falling in love my boy!!

2.  So much entertainment like for real.   ;D

1luv

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2012, 06:13:17 PM »
1.  Yall should all add her to your facebook.  She is annoying to yall but she is entertainment to me.  She does this for a living.    :2funny:

Advertisements