Advertisement

Author Topic: Dexter, anyone?!  (Read 5299 times)

WindComeWindBlow

Re: Dexter, anyone?!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 10:08:40 AM »
Dexter was definitely interesting in the first 1-6 episodes.  I couldn't stop watching.  My brother even got to watching it.

Have you watched Burn Notice?  Trying to get @boo to watch it too.  That woman.   ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

snowpea

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 12:09:49 PM »
Hi Moon!

I enjoyed trying to understand the psyche of serial killer. And I though the show was great the first two seasons, but after that, it became weird. A psychopath can not develop emotions the way Dexter did, and to me, it became just a guy who likes to kill and uses the excuse of being a vigilante to do his deeds. lol, I know it was just a series, but it confused me after that because he was acting in a way that I don't think he could have.

That @boo just doesn't want to have anything in common with us huh?  :knuppel2:

I agree.  It was really good the first few seasons but after that, it just went downhill.  However, I was an avid fan so any Dexter was good Dexter to me :)

I must say, the final season and final episode was very disappointing.  I expected it, but not in that way.  It was pretty weak.

WindComeWindBlow

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 02:07:57 PM »
I was afraid of the worst thing, that Dexter and his sister would get together. 

Redemption

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 05:48:19 PM »

SICKO!!!

snowpea

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 06:34:13 PM »

Yeah, I'm glad the writers of the show let that idea go. Fans love Dexter and they love Deb and they love them as siblings, definitely not as lovers and it was kind of uncomfortable to watch even though they weren't blood siblings.

Like this post: +1

Calypso

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 02:50:33 PM »
Omg, I was just telling my hubby that I need to catch up on Dexter. The last season I watched was the Julia Stiles one. Thanks for the link to watch the rest! O0

N`Chync

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 05:58:23 PM »
Just recently got into the show. Started out really good but the end was weak as hell.

N`Chync

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 08:01:28 PM »
Ending was disappointing

Advertisements