Advertisement

Author Topic: For the girls  (Read 10170 times)

PojNiamLubSiab

Re: For the girls
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 02:14:37 AM »
So why'd you get a motorcycle license for? and what did you use to test at dmv with? That's odd that you're afraid to get on a bike yet passed the M1 test?  ??? :dontknow:
Well I'm interested in learning anything and everything (This year I want to learn how to shoot a gun: hunting, etc then maybe learn the forklift at work). I actually took the course at a technical school and we drove 250s there. We did the written test and the roadtest all there and since I passed, they just gave me a slip to waive my roadtest at the dmv.

I'm only afraid because I haven't been on it for so long, but if I was to ride on it everyday like how I did in the course then I'm sure I'll become more confident.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Finest

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 07:28:25 AM »
Either the Ninjette 250R or the CBRette 250.   O0

PojNiamLubSiab

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 08:09:09 AM »
I did start on a scooter but it was 400cc compared to a ninja 250. But then again, theres a difference between it being automatic and manual too. It just depends really on what you're willing to try and be comfortable with.

I wouldn't go with a Honda Rebel 250, that is way too slow.
Suzuki's TU250X <--- Ugly bike if you get it, you're basically throwing your money away.  :-X
Ninja 250 R is probably your best bet.

My husband use to make fun of me to learn how to ride a pedal bike first before I learn the motorcycle, and some people told me to try riding the moped first. Some even said I need to learn how to drive manual first or else I won't be able to learn. ANd now some guys are saying to just go ahead with a 600cc because I'll just be wasting money buying a 250 since I'll want to go faster and then i won't be able to sell my 250.

I will keep hunting for a bike and I will definitely post up a pic when I get one =D

go-go

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »
My husband use to make fun of me to learn how to ride a pedal bike first before I learn the motorcycle, and some people told me to try riding the moped first. Some even said I need to learn how to drive manual first or else I won't be able to learn. ANd now some guys are saying to just go ahead with a 600cc because I'll just be wasting money buying a 250 since I'll want to go faster and then i won't be able to sell my 250.

I will keep hunting for a bike and I will definitely post up a pic when I get one =D

I agree that you'll want to go faster, but first, you have to think about safety.  Start out with the 250 and once you get really comfortable with that, and you feel that you should upgrade, then move on to the 600.  Don't worry about reselling the 250.  If you keep in it good condition and have good maintenance, you'll be able to resell it just fine.   ;)

BuckFuddies2

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 01:48:39 AM »
I want to get a Honda NSR250 and ride it out in the streets....... . illegally.

Nothing like the smell and sound of a 2 stroker !!   O0 

Advertisements