Advertisement

Author Topic: Dream Experts Plz.  (Read 10996 times)

onel0v3

Dream Experts Plz.
« on: January 09, 2012, 01:59:53 PM »
Hello all!
I had a weird dream last night. It was of about fire
I didn't actually see fire in my dreams, it was the aftermath of a burnt building.
Explanations please? I know fire dreams are bad right?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

reAP

Re: Dream Experts Plz.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 02:15:27 PM »
It means you got the hots for someone.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
i know that when you see a burning fire in someone's house, that is trouble.

onel0v3

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »
i know that when you see a burning fire in someone's house, that is trouble.
Yeh this is what I've heard too

It means you got the hots for someone.
LOL when I googled the dream interpretation s it had something like this too.. But u know how hmong people's interpretation s are always different from American interprets

chingy-vang

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
i dont know bout burning house, but my dad once dreamed about he and his brothers in an earthquake and volcanoes pouring hot lava everywhere. bamm he woke up to the phone ringing and they called from Laos saying his brother died

My old hmong teacher was telling us about his dream when he and his wife opened their front door and his wife stepped in first falling into a very deep dark hole. a week later his wife died and not until after he saw his wife get buried 6ft deep at the cemetery did he realized what his dream meant

onel0v3

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 03:51:22 PM »
Thanks for the feed backs. I have a strong vibe that it might be something bad.. But I've been so stressed lately too.. May e my soul is sad :P

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 01:00:58 AM »
Pray to god or your ancestor.  Maybe if you're too worried then go talk to your parents about it.

MSV

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 12:24:28 PM »
Interesting. I had a friend who told me he dreamt about a burning field. Now I'm kinda worried for him. :(

Different culture have different meanings.

Hmoob Cov laus haas tas fire usually means trouble. You'll hear trouble from afar or people will find you trouble. So keep your mouth shut they would say.

Suav believe that when you dream of fire, it means, keep your temper cool or else you will cause problem or be involved in a problem.

That's a pretty good interpretation .

onel0v3

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
Ok so...

What does it mean when u dream about giving birth?

hmoobcola

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 05:00:51 PM »
I always had dreams of me kicking this black dude ass who always try to enter the house to get my parents.  It was mostly the same dream and when I lost a fight it would try to capture me but I would always escape.  I get these dreams often like 2-3 times a week.  It was weird because am a peaceful guy, never fought anyone and did violence.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 10:44:05 PM »
Tell you wat..Sat. Nite, I dreamed tat I went bowling, and sumhow I lost my ball at the ally. And couldn't find it..i was like dam..tat ball costed me a lot of $$$$. Anyways I woke up sunday morning to go bowl. Well I had to stop by SA to get me sum monster khos.to drink..i handed th cashier my SA card. And paided with cash..she gave ne my change.i took off. Half way to the ally, I thoughy about my dream..so I looked in my wallet.cuz I wanna make sure I didnt give her my ATM card.. Turns out she never gave back my SA card. So after I was done bowling I stop by the SA and asked for my card..lol it was still there.. So I found it. But in my dream I didnt find my bowling ball at all. But had found someone else's bowling ball..

I'm no dream expt. But thoughy i'd share my dream. And let you be the judge of your own dream.

proudlao

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 07:36:01 AM »
Hello all!
I had a weird dream last night. It was of about fire
I didn't actually see fire in my dreams, it was the aftermath of a burnt building.
Explanations please? I know fire dreams are bad right?

It represent transformation, changes ahead. Just like dreaming of water.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 08:19:25 AM »
do you have a fear of black dudes?  ;D
yea i do...back wen i was little N lived in Mt.Airy. me N the hmng kids was play in the play ground.. well i was on the ladder climbing up.. we was playing the game call it....you ppl no wat i mean..well i was being chase so i jump off and landed on this black MOFOs head.. i mean i was little. And i remember saying i was sorry.. all i rememer was i woke up crying and going home to get a nife.. tat was the 1st i ever wanted yo kill someone..  i tink i was like 5-6 yrs old...
Well if i even see this niggero in my life time i'll kill him... So i dream tat i'll find tis black niggero oneday and get my got dam closure..
One day i'll get him.. in tis life time or the next life...
Or if i happen to run into him and his on his death bed... I'll punch him n send him quicker to his maker.. gotta dam black niggero...
So yea i dream of tat day..wen i can have my closure.

asianchick

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 06:56:28 PM »
ii also had a really weird messed up dream :/ i need ppl to tell me wuts the meaning of this. i dreamt that i had a d*ick  :idiot2: and im a girl.... its so weird and messed up. plz tell me wut it means dream experts

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 11:04:43 PM »
I've being dreaming of Zombies...Too much Zombie games/ T.V.. The walking dead. ps3 part 1 and the season 1 tv hit. lol

Advertisements