Advertisement

Author Topic: Phone Photos  (Read 58357 times)

MrMrs

Re: Phone Photos
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 04:13:19 AM »
wow, your phone pictures are pretty neat. I don't have any cool app to fix up my pictures taken by phone. So it's all untouched. Can we post pictures here directly from our cell phone?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 04:01:10 PM »
wow, your phone pictures are pretty neat. I don't have any cool app to fix up my pictures taken by phone. So it's all untouched. Can we post pictures here directly from our cell phone?

Instagram is free if your phone is android or iphone.  I'm not sure if you can upload directly from your phone but I think you can.  Maybe ask in the computer/tech forum.  I've never done that so I am unfamiliar.

...anyway, here's one today of a long lost love: my Canon EOS APS.  I created so many memories with it.  Then, sold it to my sister who gave it to our mom and then when APS films were discontinued from the local stores (or Walgreens, where she goes), she had no use for it anymore.  I was afraid she'd give it away to someone and I'd never see it again so I asked for it back in exchange for a $300 brand new Nikon point-n-shoot.  She loves the Nikon but she hasn't used it.  :)

I am just so happy I have my baby back.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:11:32 PM by moonangel »

Like this post: +2

JustMe

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 04:13:21 PM »

Like this post: +2

zena

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
JustMe, those are really nice.  The first photo is amazing but I love the one with the crepuscular rays more.

Here's one from the other day on a walk through our neighbhorhood.

and washi tape from Target.   ;D

Like this post: +1

zena

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 05:24:09 PM »

This filter is not actually an Instagram but I uploaded it to my Instagram gallery.

Like this post: +1

zena

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 10:04:08 AM »
Last evening:

Earlier in the week:

Deevil

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
...anyway, here's one today of a long lost love: my Canon EOS APS.  I created so many memories with it.  Then, sold it to my sister who gave it to our mom and then when APS films were discontinued from the local stores (or Walgreens, where she goes), she had no use for it anymore.  I was afraid she'd give it away to someone and I'd never see it again so I asked for it back in exchange for a $300 brand new Nikon point-n-shoot.  She loves the Nikon but she hasn't used it.  :)

I am just so happy I have my baby back.

That's a sweet looking camera. You don't see that every day. I can see why you want it back.

shesaid

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 11:37:06 PM »
I had the older Samsung Galaxy and it took really nice pictures, but my new Windows phone isn't the best. One of my cousin's wife recently visited France and shared tons of her sight seeing pictures take w/ her iPhone on FB.  It was as if we were on the trip w/ her LoL  The scenery looked so surreal. France is def on my Bucket List! I'll have to ask her permission to share a few.

on my way back from North Carolina this past wknd.... a really cool fountain @ Detroit Metro Airport (w/ Windows phone)

cousin's wedding (w/ Samsung phone)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:48:03 PM by shesaid »

shesaid

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 02:28:26 PM »
iPhone pics courtesy of my cousin's wife.... France, May 2012

view from above....

I think this is a billboard...pr etty neat!

zena

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 11:57:10 AM »

That's a sweet looking camera. You don't see that every day. I can see why you want it back.

Thanks, Deevil. 

Shesaid, those are gorgeous views of France!  I hope to go there someday and visit cousins there.

So, yesterday we spent most the day at a local reservoir.  I believe the temp reached 105 so it was the perfect day to be in water.

BTW, PH peeps, you guys are getting my Instagrams exclusive (besides my FB friends but even there I don't post everything!).  So, please do feel lucky!  I hope that this inspires.  :)

LiveLaughLooveCreate

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 03:25:07 AM »
1 out 3 - My Phebie<3

zena

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 09:34:31 PM »
LLLC, cute doggie!  Is it a chihuahua?

Fire we saw from our deck while husband was bbq some steak for dinner this evening.  The fire was pretty far away (in Colo. Springs) but the elevation here is pretty high so we could see parts of southwest mountain range.

yamchild

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 04:19:37 AM »
Great phone pix!  Those puppies especially the one with it's tongue poking out.  I just want to hug!  The instagram pictures are sooo cool... I wished I had a phone that could download that app.  Sadly I still have my old flip phone... which is all I need.  But must tell the hubby that I need an upgrade soon.

This picture.  How awesome is that!  To see a full Miao outfit and headgear on a French Bill board!  Plus she's carrying a funky looking goat.   I wonder what company it was or what it was advertising?

I think this is a billboard...pr etty neat!

zena

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »
Moonangel, pm me your instagram username, I'd like to follow you. Love your pictures!

Thanks, OTB!  The name is hlibenkers.

Nice strings!

Midnight_Reflection

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2012, 09:59:28 AM »
Great pixs you guys!

Advertisements