Advertisement

Author Topic: Media especially Fox is too biased on the facts.  (Read 6113 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Media especially Fox is too biased on the facts.
« on: January 17, 2012, 01:42:32 AM »
America is truthly defined by the man who will save us all in 2012. It is indeed a fact the world will blow up in 2012 if we don't vote for Ron Paul.  

Fox is scared to show the true man that Ron Paul is.

Please vote for him when he becomes the Nominee for the presidency.  Obama is not a true conservative, but he's a big corporate loyalist.  Did you guys know Obama hired the same people who bankqrupt the 2008 crisis to be in office.  I can't believed this myself but it is the true.  The same people who worked for those banks like LEHMAN, AIG, GOLDMAN, MERRILYN and others are still working for OBAMA.  They also recieved BAILOUTS from our tax money.  Did you also know that those Banks who got the bailout also made money and paid bonuses to their employee while they claimed to be bankqrupt.

Watch trailer

Watch the movie here.
http://www.financedocumentaries.com/2011/10/inside-job.html

Watch this and vote for RON PAUL

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gutts

Re: Media especially Fox is too biased on the facts.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 07:36:47 AM »
There is bias everywhere in the media.  Fox isn't the only one.  ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.

addisonlee

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 09:23:53 AM »
There is bias everywhere in the media.  Fox isn't the only one.  ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.

PH  ;D

JustMe

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:26:57 AM »
Fox is not biased.. I get all my news from them.. They are the only ones that will give it to you straight..

F-16

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 10:52:10 AM »
Well done bro.  Paul's my man as an Independent but America doesn't want an honest person and that's sad.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 05:41:06 PM »
Fox is not biased.. I get all my news from them.. They are the only ones that will give it to you straight..

The news that you are getting are local new and news about important issues.  Fox support some of the most racist people on this planet.  FOx is full of white whites. EX. Bill O Riley is so racist and he works for fox.  Fox and other media totally destroyed the innocent beings that are tying to be rigtheous.  Watch Real FOX NEW especially on DEMO. candidates and on Ron PAUL. Trust me.  This is the same fox that destroyed John Kerry and went with BUSH. BUSH is top white elites.

To be honest. Ron Paul reminds me of Thomas Jefferson and the old era.  "Give me liberty or give me death"

check this biased media out.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:57:59 PM by Wi_sweetguy »

Advertisements