Advertisement

Author Topic: Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~  (Read 66952 times)

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~
« on: February 22, 2012, 03:49:43 AM »
"If you want to succeed, your desire for success must be bigger than your fear of failure." -Bill Cosby

Cia Siab 6 Tag Kis

by LosWing (cover by Kristine)

Kuv twb nyiam nyaim koj heev
ua cas koj tsis paub li
xav los hnia koj
xav los puag koj
tiasis kuv ntshai tsam koj ntxub

kuv twb xav xav hlub koj heev
koj tig ntsia kuv
ua rau kuv lub siab no
yuj plawv rau koj
tsis pom qab yog vim li cas

koj luag ntxhi rau kuv
es kuv nyiag nyiam koj heev
****txij hnub ntawv los
txij li thaum kuv tau ntsib koj
es kuv tsis paub yog vim li cas
vwm rau koj, tag npaum li no
txhua tag kis, wb puas yuav, sib ntsib li no

txoj kev hlub, rau koj
cas yuav nco, koj luaj no
txawm tag tiam no
kuv puas muaj txoj hmoov los, ua koj tug....

(Repeat beginning until ****)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:27:49 AM by jon_jon »

Like this post: 0
“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Adverstisement

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 04:06:58 AM »
February 22, 2012

Finally got my movie from YesAsia. It's actually a korean drama, no homo.

I'd be starting my magical journey on Tamra Island tonight. It will keep me in a good mood hopefully, full of mystery, diving mermaids, well they're not actually mermaids, but these people on the island mainly the women dive for pearls and clams.

I saw the preview and the first episode and the music/scenery was very intriguing to me. Seeing something back in the days of merchant ships, traders, and palaces of old.

Stars: Seo Woo as Jan Beo-Jin, Pierre Deporte as William, Lim Ju-Hwan as Park Kyu, Lee Seung-Min as Seo Rin, and   Lee Sun-Ho as Ahn Kawamura.

I find myself to be like Park Kyu in so many ways. Finding someone you like but then only for her to be in love with someone else, and having this feeling of unrequited love all the time.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 04:16:26 AM »
February 23, 2012

I really don't have a life eys? So here I am.

Going to watch more Tamra Island. I never knew that back then they did a #2 outside and fed it to the pigs/hogs? Maybe that's how Koreans did it. It looked gross but kinda funny. Beo Jin's a pretty cute girl in this movie.

So hungry tonight, but not eating. I looked inside my fridge and all I had left was three frozen pizzas that I never knew I had. Going to eat some pizza in the near future. I guess everyone is all hyped up about the game tomorrow. Basketball game that is! Knicks vs. Heat! Linsanity vs. Lewade!

I won't be able to see it since I'm at work, but will catch the highlights on the internet. It's going to be a great game! Now that Melo is back, Baron Davis is back, JR Smith, everyone is catching the ball and making plays.

Who do you think is going to win? Hmm. I think it will be a close game if all the players contribute equally like before. Looks like the past two Knicks game the starters were averaging double digits and each player seem to be shining more.

Lately I've been looking for a new car. Maybe a Lexus IS250 AWD, BMW M3 2006-7, or 335i or the 328xi coupes... That's what's really on my mind right now.

Some stats about me:

height: 5'9 1/2"
weigh: 165 lbs
fav color: white/blue
food: pizza/chinese
fav sport: vball
fav animal: horse
fav movie: braveheart
education: BS

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 03:14:31 AM »
She did a great cover on that song. I really like her singing.
Great, it's a pleasure to hear her.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 03:45:32 AM »
February 24, 2012

Welcome to my world again!

Looks like the Knicks loss and I expected that to happen, but didn't think they would lose by almost 20 pts. I had a feeling that J.Lin would not be able to handle the pressure given him from the Heat. They were all over him in the beginning and I believe that was the case which caused him 8 turnovers. But this is the first game he's playing against the Heat! I believe he'll do better next time coming in, he must had a lot of anxiety about playing Dwade, Lebron, and Bosch!

Melo did pretty well leading the score but I think the guys could have been more aggressive on defense. They allowed too many points given over to the Heat in the paint.

The loss didn't really matter to me. J. Lin still has room for improvement and growth! Everyone still has to keep in mind that the kid is only 23 years old.

A few weeks ago I had my audit review and performance results back. Spoke with the higher ups and found out that two of my co-workers are getting married? Where in the world did that come from, I was totally not expecting it!?

Everytime I look at them, it's like they don't even show any emotions, affection, or physical attraction towards each other in the work place. How can this be I say? Maybe it was happening all along and I didn't even notice? Or they just talk through email? But I was told they were getting married from a good source.

That makes me the only second person who's not married yet in my department.  :-\

I didn't even ask them if they were going to get married yet, since they haven't really told the whole office. I'll keep it on the down-low and respect their privacy.

Wheww, I don't even know about marriage....

Last year my parents were really heart stricken that I couldn't find a mate yet. So they've sent my pics to relatives in Laos and now I've got a package of photos and letters from Hmong Laos girls. Their words are really "qab zib" or "xu siab" uas luaj le.....

Almost every single letter was like this, if you like my pictures and find that you and I would be a good fit please call me and talk with me. I am more than willing to give my love to you and be yours in marriage and love. These girls get straight to the point! Which I like very much, but man that's a hard decision to make because they live so far.

Why can't american girls here be more like that? More open and straight to the point, if you like me Yes or No? None of that mysteriousness . None of that chasing game. American girls have too many goals, dreams, education, and freedom here in the States. It's like they don't care about marriage and cultural roots anymore, all they do is go out clubbing every weekend, hangout with friends, travel all over who knows where, and try to compete with men? I don't really care anymore...

American Hmong girl or Laotian Hmong girl?

Tamra Island has been fun! Episode 2 here I come.

—r.m. drake

Offline Mrs.Vang

• Board Moderator
  • "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 12:35:50 PM »
Girls from Laos and being straight to the point...

Do you like me?  Yes or No?  To me it's grade school.  Little kids would write each other notes and ask:  Do you like me?  Circle Yes or No.  Do you want to be my girlfriend/boyfriend?  Circle Yes or No.   ;D

The fact that they're so far away and you have NEVER seen them in your life, nor have they ever seen you in their life and they are already claiming to love you and wanting to spend the rest of their life with you if you'd only circle yes or no... gosh, I'm not sure if it's funny or cute.  ;D

Hmong American girls - the way to their heart is to spend time together, to get to know each other, perhaps be friends first and if things go well, then a relationship may proceed.  That's my mentality.  If one says yes the first day could mean he/she is just a player. :)

Just my two cents, but best of luck to you. :)

"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 09:33:02 PM »
I saw Tamara Island a few years back. Sweet kdrama.

Makes me want retire on that island and go back to basics and not worry about materialistic items.
I had the same feeling. Want to see the ocean and retire already. No worries, just fish, eat and be merry.

Girls from Laos and being straight to the point...

Do you like me?  Yes or No?  To me it's grade school.  Little kids would write each other notes and ask:  Do you like me?  Circle Yes or No.  Do you want to be my girlfriend/boyfriend?  Circle Yes or No.   ;D

The fact that they're so far away and you have NEVER seen them in your life, nor have they ever seen you in their life and they are already claiming to love you and wanting to spend the rest of their life with you if you'd only circle yes or no... gosh, I'm not sure if it's funny or cute.  ;D

Hmong American girls - the way to their heart is to spend time together, to get to know each other, perhaps be friends first and if things go well, then a relationship may proceed.  That's my mentality.  If one says yes the first day could mean he/she is just a player. :)

Just my two cents, but best of luck to you. :)
i don't think it's childish to think of it that way because then they're not indecisive about their decisions. they know they live far away, so they have to say those things to begin with. why waste time on a very far distance relationship with someone only to be friends? if friends is what I'm looking for I'd stay close here at home.

but the Hmong American girls get more of what they want because of their freedom here. They don't seem to be limited with constraints. i have a few female friends, but it's starting to get really awkward now as I get older because they start talking to me about their ex's and personal life issues. i don't want to be that guy.....

—r.m. drake

LadyLionness

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 09:34:26 PM »
Wow, a guy writing about love.  That is definitely different.  Gonna keep my eyes on this thread.  I need to understand how men define love. :D :D :D

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 09:55:30 PM »
February 22 2012

"The Tough go to God."

2 Chronicles 20:1, Jehoshaphat turns to God when being invaded by three armies.

Have you ever heard the saying, when the going gets tough the tough get going. Well here's the new twist to you believers out there. When the Tough gets going the Tough go to God!

What intrigued me about this story is that Jehoshaphat was going to get destroyed by these three armies. And yet they turn around and praised God instead. Let alone they didn't even have to put up a fight and they went and collected all the plunder that was left for them after the armies turned against eachother.

Jehoshaphat ordered the people to fast and pray. We have a God whose willing to work for us if we just allow Him to. All we have to do is praise Him.

What a glorious God we have.

Today for lunch I had some Pho, and got a fortune cookie with no fortune inside. I wondered what that meant, so I googled it. This was the answer I got from chineseop.com

Answers:
I was just watching Food Network and they had a special on cookies. A guy that worked at a fortune cookie shop said if you receive a cookie without a fortune that it means their machine messed up and make a wish and your wish will come true. He also said just get another cookie too. It doesnt happen often according to the "cookie man".

I just made my wish! G'nites.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 02:12:01 AM »
February 28, 2012

Another night has gone by my friends...

I've left my mustache and beard grow for the past few days and holy smokes it's coming in really good. It's starting to itch like crazy too! Been putting some lotion on it to keep it from itching.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:01:58 AM by jon_jon »

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 01:28:40 AM »
No real pic no care!
*ahem...  8)

have faith.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 01:51:03 AM »
February 29, 2012

Today I received an email from someone I thought had just forgot about me. It has been two years and I thought she had dropped off from planet earth. Turns out that she has had a messy life and has come down with a terminal illness. And I'm one of the people that she shunned awhile back and was trying to make amends with me.

Well, I forgive her like a friend, since I know we all are not perfect. But then she goes and tells me that she has a friend that she gave my contact to and now I'm sitting here wondering after all this time, she wrote back just to tell me that? At least she remembered.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 01:38:42 AM »
Was she hoping her friend will contact you?
Yes she did! And her friend said some good things about her which I liked. =)

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 02:03:50 AM »
March 1, 2012

Wow, eversince I grew out my beard and mustache, I've been feeling a lot better about myself. Got a few compliments at work and I think the ladies like it there. One guy told me it gives me an edge that I never had before. And he says, I look more serious and fierce with the beard. He said I look like Brett Farve and I told him, I was going for the A-rod look...lols.

Knicks beat the Cavaliers 120 to 103. I thought they were going to lose at first but they came back at the end and wooped them. Novak is my man! His 3 pt shooting skills are killer! I still think they play kind of sloppy together because some of the team mates are still trying to make some chemistry with each other. I like it that B. Davis and JR Smith are connecting! The Knicks should put them on the floor more often if they're scoring and rest Lin for awhile because he can get tired or just to mess up the other teams defense.

I really like this cereal called Fiber One, been eating it for quite some time now and it's been helping me relieve myself really well. =X

Love, why do people seek it? My take on love is that we all need it. It's separate from sex but would be much better to have the two at once if possible with your special someone. We all have physical bodies and we all pro-create. That's a purpose given to us from Mother Nature herself and from God. We were made in His image.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 03:21:37 AM »
February 2, 2012

Hli Xiab...

I have no life today. Woke up went straight to work came home did nothing and now here. The End.

Wait.. I ate a pizza and then watched some more Tamra Island. No i'm not a phat bastard, and exercise everyday. Today I ran 2 miles and did some more cardio.

Also studied some more on my faith. I'm totally turning new leaves of thinking.

Have you ever heard of that saying by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains; however, improbable, must be the truth!"

I'm starting to see some light in that, but how far can human reasoning and science lead us when there's so much more out there to understand and see outside of this universe or galaxy. How many more galaxies, and milk ways are out there! Just imagine another earth like ours, and we all could because they've found Kepler 22 some trillion miles away.

What happens if we do find life outside of the milky way! Are we not alone here in this place.

Will those extra terrestrial beings understand who we are? And will they know how to love us? Or do they have a higher form of Love that we do not understand yet because we're only Human. What do they dream of? Are their dreams like our reality here on Earth? Can they feel the same way we feel...?

Where We Belong

Angels on the Moon

—r.m. drake

Advertisements