Advertisement

Author Topic: Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~  (Read 67783 times)

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
Re: Txhuas lub npau suav yog koj~
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »
Lub Sijhawm

by kristine x.

kuv xav pw ntawm koj ib sab
mloog koj lub plawv dhia txhua hmo
saib koj ntxiv siab heev
thaum koj pw luag ntxwb ntxhis no
kuv xav tuav lub sijhawm no mus
kuv yuav nyob ntawm koj ib sab mus

kuv xav los sawv ntawm koj ib sab
tuav koj txhais tes txhua sij hawm
saib koj zoo tshaj
txhua leej txhua tus txhua yam tsam
kuv xav tuav lub sijhawm no mus
kuv yuav nrog koj taug ib txoj ke

kuv tsis xav qe kuv lub qhov muag
tsis xav tsaug zog vim tsis xav
plam koj ib pliag nrog lub sijhawm
txawm kuv npau suav txog koj txhua hmo
los tsis cuag li kuv nrog koj

Like this post: 0
“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Adverstisement

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2012, 01:43:37 PM »
Yog tsis muaj tagkis

Tus Sau: Txiaj Yeeb & N. Txiaj Yeeb Xyooj
Muab Suab: Kristine ft. Marko

(Male)

Yog tias tsis muaj tagkis lawm
Koj puas paub tseeb tias kuv hlub koj npaum li cas tiag
Kuv puas tau qhia txaus rau koj tias kuv hlub koj tshaj
Koj yog kuv nploojsiab

Thiab yog tus uas Vajtswv npaj tshwj xeej rau kuv

Koj yog txhua yam hauv kuv lub neej
Kuv hlub koj mus tag kuv lub neej thiab kuv txojsia
Koj puas yuav ceev tau kuv txoj kev hlub tseg cia

(Female)

Kuv puas tau ua txhua yam thiab qhia koj txhua hnub haiv tias
Koj yog kuv txojsia
Koj yog lub hnub tshav rau kuv txhua sijhawm

Koj yog txhua tsav yam uas kuv ntshaw
Kuv hlub koj tag kuv lub siab lub ntsws mus ib txhis
Koj puas yuav nco tau kuv tus ntxhiab mus ib sim

(Chorus both M/F)

Hauv kuv lub siab tsis xav kom tshuav dabtsi
Vim Vajtswv pub sijhawm rau wb los ua neej xwb
Kuv xav ua txhua yam txhawm rau koj ib leeg mus li

Kuv yuav hlub koj kom tag kuv lub siab hnub no
Yuav tsis zais ib yam ntawm koj mus li.

(Female) w/Male harmony

Kuv puas tau ua txhua yam thiab qhia koj txhua hnub haiv tias
Koj yog kuv txojsia
Koj yog lub hnub tshav rau kuv txhua sijhawm

(Male) w/Female harmony

Koj yog txhua tsav yam uas kuv ntshaw
Kuv hlub koj tag kuv lub siab lub ntsws mus ib txhis
Koj puas yuav nco tau kuv tus ntxhiab mus ib sim

(Chorus both M/F)

Yuav tsis zais ib yam ntawm koj mus li.

(music)

(Outro)

Yog tagkis sawvntxov tsis muaj kuv lawm tiag
Cia kuv txoj kev hlub nyob rau koj lub siab

(Female)

(both M/F)

Yuav tsis zais ib yam ntawm koj mus li. (2x)

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:45:12 PM by jon_jon »

—r.m. drake

CherryVaj

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2012, 08:34:20 PM »
I am in so in love with Kristine Xiong's music right now :)
I love the emotion in her voice, it makes the song so real and personable.
Thanks for posting lyrics :)

Like this post: +1

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
Captain's Log, Stardate 11 August 2012.

Today I had lunch with a good buddy of mine. He's going back to school and starting up in the fall here. We ate Pho on Nicollet. He told me about why he wanted to go back to school to get his masters in Public Policy. It was a strange conversation, almost all my friends I know have tried getting into that field. And two of my female friends actually got something worhwhile as in a job. The others came out with a debt load.

I don't remember much talking besides listening to him talk. He was looking for an apartment.

Pho was great, and I came home with a stomach ache. Oh yea, on the way there I almost hit a bicyclist.

I've been working this late shift. Can't sleep till sunrise and when I do wake up it's time for lunch.  :(

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2012, 01:37:28 AM »
Captain's Log, Stardate 13 August 2012.

Esther, another Cinderella story of a young orphan brought up by Mordecai (her Uncle) to be taken in by the King early on as his new Queen. Later on only to save her people by thwarting Haman's plot to kill all of Mordecai's people because Mordecai didn't bow down to him.

What can we learn from that? Seize the moment! Esther seized her moment by telling the King about Haman's plan at a royal banquet and saved her Uncle's life and people. Esther was made Queen to have that opportunity to save her people.

But what we fail to see is that normal people like us who don't have that position of authority or place in this world, don't see the "Mordecai's" in this world. Mordecai seized all his moments by taking Esther in as an orphan. Taking care of her and telling her to stop Haman's plan before he kills all of them.

Mordecai is an example that we all can learn from. We don't need to be in some spotlight, or have any authority of sort to begin serving our God. People always believe and think they need to be someone in order to influence other people, however, we don't have to be popular, rich, hold positions, or gain notoriety/experience before we are able to work miracles.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:42:35 AM by jon_jon »

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2012, 02:40:31 AM »

http://www.whatmakeslovetrue.com/love-stories/

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:45:25 AM by jon_jon »

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2012, 03:10:33 AM »
August 15, 2012

Work was such a drag today. Felt like it went on forever! But anyhow, I got a good compliment from a co-worker. He told me I'm the most kind-hearted person he's ever met.

Well what does that mean? These past two days, I've been getting socially-assaulted by this person (a lady), I won't say a name, but it's just the usual person. It's just the way she talks, and the way she does things. It's not the best way of going about it. She would yell at the dumbest things, and if you didn't do something right; she'd come over and heckle you like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to tell it to her face, but old lady's aaah.... just got to deal with it. She's cute in a way, but very disturbing because of her short-temper.

Anyways I've been dealing with this for quite awhile now, basically the first day I've been working there...lols

But my co-worker was asking me, how do you deal with it? I don't know, I've gotten used to it. All that social aggravation is not welcome at all and doesn't make life any easier because we're a time-sensitive work-place. Afterwards he says, "You are such a patient person and you've got the kindest heart ever"... coming from someone I'll never expect it to come from...

I can just say that this an example of a catfish in my tank full of codfish... God puts those catfishes in our lives, sometimes to help us grow? To make life worse =/ ? I hope not, but we face trials of many kind a day. We just have to fight it, and learn to grow.

Why is it that when you love someone it's so hard to express it? Is it because you fear that he/she may not return that love? Sometimes you just put your heart out there and hope someone would hold onto it forever... That's really all you can do.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2012, 12:35:29 AM »
August 18, 2012

I've had the wooping cough for quite sometime now. I could swear that it's the cause of my night tremors, waking up in the middle of the night. Explains my massive weight loss as well... I've lost a total of 45 lbs in 6 months. Didn't help that I took my wisdom teeth around March too. They were hurting like a mutha!

People been asking me the secret and it's not a secret. I haven't ate much in the last 6 months.

The coughs have subsided but they come and go for a strange reason. My sister came to visit last month and told me to visit the doc, but I've been tough about it and not gone.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2012, 10:37:13 PM »
August 19, 2012

A Lesson from the Ermine

For centuries the garments of European rulers and judges have been lined with the white fur of an Ermine. The story behind that custom is one of the most unusual practices of the animal kingdom.

Since you probably haven't met an Ermine, let me introduce you to this pint-sized creature. An Ermine is a cute little animal with shining black eyes and beautiful fur. It has short legs and a long narrow body that's some twenty inches long from the tip of his nose to the end of its tail. The agile animal is found in the northern region of the northern hemisphere. In summer, its coat is a rich chocolate brown except for the undersides of the body and legs. In winter, the color changes to a clear white, broken only by a black tip on the tail.

If you looked up a picture of the Ermine on the Internet or at the library, you would be shocked by the purity of its white fur--I know I was. It's whiter than an egg shell or a lily and only freshly fallen snow can boast of such whiteness The Ermine seems to realize the beauty of its coat and takes great pride in maintaining it. Indeed, the animal's most unusual characteristic is it's hatred of anything that might soil its fur. Hunters who know this will fill the burrow of an Ermine with filth and wait with their dogs for the furry animal to return.

Once the Ermine spots the dogs the snow-white creature will dart for the safety of its burrow. But the Ermine will not enter the soiled safety of its home. Rather than flee into the burrow, the Ermine will fight the dogs to the death. It would rather die with a blood stained coat than live with a dirty one.

That's why the Ermine's fur is used on the robes of rulers and judges. This sentiment of purity is figuratively transferred to the fur as a symbol of the purity of justice and law.

Don't you find it amazing that God programmed an Ermine to prefer a fight to death over a soiled coat? Think about it for a moment, his instinct for purity outweighs his survival instinct. That animal possesses something every Mighty Man needs. We need to realize personal holiness is a value worth fighting for. That's no doubt why Apostle Peter wrote these words in 1 Peter 1:15-16, "But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: ‘Be holy, because I am holy.'"

We must never forget that we're involved in a spiritual battle. Since that's the case we must daily guard our minds from anything that would compromise our purity. Take a few moments and do a quick review of your life. How pure are your thoughts, words and deeds? If something has soiled your fur, get rid of it and fight to keep it clean.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2012, 06:49:15 PM »
August 20, 2012

I finally saw that movie Silenced. It's a Korean movie about a young teacher who goes to Mujin and discovers the horrifying things that were being done to the kids there. Mujin's Ja-ae Academy for the mute and deaf, the children were innocent victims taken advantage of by their head principals, chief, and teachers. Very disturbing movie, but opened up a voice that need to be heard of. The children could not defend themselves...

Sometimes in our lives we are put in situations to help others who are less fortunate and can not speak or defend for their own life. Are we capable of helping them? As a human being are we here to serve each other? How can we humble ourselves to bring justice to those that need it most. Do we just ignore all injustices in this world because there are too many?

I'd like to differ; to help make a difference, to defend the mute and deaf who can not defend themselves. Open up their ears and eyes so they may see that such acts of evil can be stopped by a few good men.

Here's a quote from this movie, when the teacher was talking with Yeon-du, explaining to her about life and what beauty is. This is the quote he gave her.

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart” ― Helen Keller

And here are two that I could think of at this moment:

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute." — Proverbs 31:8

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” ― Helen Keller

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2012, 03:55:17 AM »
August 22, 2012

Brother's in Arms

Pick your own battles. I wonder if the battles I pick are worth fighting for sometimes. I just wish they all go away, but you have to learn to not fight every battle because you can't win them all. It's pointless in fighting a losing a battle.

The only battle that I need to win is the battle within. The one that matters the most, the one that is inside of me.

Am I still seeking you. May I remember that it is not my battle, and you have already won my battles for me. ~ Because your living waters flow within me. I'll pray as long as I breathe.

—r.m. drake

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
Jj

Hope you feel better. I am too recovering from a nasty cough. It's the worst.

I'vw seen that movie. It broke my heart and left an everlasting impression. Good news is that they won the appeal.
We've had an outcry of wooping cough cases up here. And I think that's what I had...

That movie brings back some memories about my childhood friends who were abused. I wished I were able to help them but couldn't do more than a hug. I lost track of them now, but their story remains with me.

—r.m. drake

Amaryllis

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2012, 08:56:47 PM »

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile