Advertisement

Author Topic: A day in the life of...  (Read 868 times)

moo_cow

A day in the life of...
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
So I remembered that PH has a creative writing corner. And I love writing and drawing. But as I was trying to write my biology paper for class due Tuesday I realized a lot about my writing and my mind. I couldn't bring myself to find the words I needed. When I wanted to say something it was harder to produce in my own words than it was to just sum it up in theirs. I know that I'm getting rusty and that I just feel like I'm starting to deplete slowly. I need to start reading again and writing. I have been writing in my journal a lot lately. However, as of recently I've been having this huge anxiety towards a certain someone. That is probably not healthy but I can't shake this feeling of soo much dislike against that person. I know that in my head I want to get rid of this feeling but my heart can't let go of the damage that's been done.

I don't want to hurt the person near me anymore and I don't want to feel like a burden I just want to let go!

In another topic/subject, I need some motivation to just write! I want to be able to start up my story about my mother and father. But as of lately as well my parents have been kind of my nerve. I'm soo tired today...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements